剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
告辞了 先生们
Good day, gentlemen.
Lucian联盟已经对他们先下手了
The Lucian Alliance got to them.
他刚才恰恰自己证明了这点
He just proved that to me.
我们赶快走吧
We have to move.
他看都没看我的研究一眼
He didn't even look at my work.
因为他从开头就不可能看懂呀
Because he wouldn't have understood it in the first place.
你听过我的报告的
You saw my presentation.
猫都能听懂了
A cat could understand it.
但他也知道他们的政♥府♥
And he knows their government
只会听取己方专家的保证
will only listen to the assurances of their own experts.
换我们也是一样的
We would do the same.
他们是已经和Lucian联盟达成协议了
They've already made a deal with the Lucian Alliance.
这点我很怀疑
I seriously doubt that.
我有证据
I can prove it.
David 情况如何?
David, how'd it go?
跟我预计的差不多
Pretty much like I expected.
Mckay博士
Dr. McKay,
久仰你的名声
your reputation precedes you.
有些评价居然不错的呢
Some of it even good.
你谁啊?
And you are?
不好意思 是通讯石互换
Sorry, communication stones.
这位其实是Young上校
This is actually Colonel Young,
命运号♥的指挥官
commander of the Destiny.
你认识Woolsey的吧
You know Woolsey.
你要证据是吧?
You said something about proof?
不完全是 不过也差不多了
Not exactly, but, uh, close enough.
我们在兰加拉星球上布置了上打的监听卫星
We've parked a dozen or so listening satellites around Langara.
拦截到很多Lucian联盟的加密信♥号♥♥
The communications are encrypted
是我们尚未破解的
in a Lucian Alliance cipher we haven't broken,
但多次反复的信♥号♥♥也是足够理由使我们相信
but there's enough back and forth to suggest
他们双方必然在某时达成了某种协议
that some sort of negotiation has been going on for some time.
IOA(南极联盟)知道这事吗?
Does the IOA know this?
O'neill将军已向主席和总统做了简报
General O'Neill briefed the chairman and the President
是在今早的紧急会议上
this morning in an emergency meeting.
我们现在和联盟已是不宣而战的战争状态了
We are in an undeclared war with the Alliance.
如果现在兰加拉人已经投向对方那边
Now, if the Langarans have already sided with them,
他们就可以发动另一次对命运号♥的攻击
they could launch another attack on Destiny
随时都有可能
at almost any point.
是在未使用我的那方案的无安全保证下啊
Without the benefit of my solution.
确实对兰加拉人而言 就这样拨第九符号♥
Which would make dialing the ninth chevron
将会变得非常危险多端
a hell of a lot more dangerous for the Langarans.
所以说我们其实也是为了保护他们的 对吧
So we're protecting them from themselves, is that it?
如果你想这么陈述 也是可以的
If that's how you want to put it, sure.
O将军已经批准了去兰加拉的任务
The General's authorized a mission to Langara.
什么任务?
What sort of mission?
我们称之为"概念之证明"
We're calling it a "Proof of concept,"
不过在我们执行前
but before we get into that,
还需要Mckay做完他的讲演报告
we'll need McKay to run through his presentation.
行啊
Oh, okay.
不是在这儿讲
Not here.
这人谁啊?
Who's this?
问的好 Rush去哪儿了?
That's a good question. Where's Rush?
他让Brody先生代替他来的
He sent Mr. Brody in his place.
他说反正你不会在乎的
He said you wouldn't care.
我是不在乎
Well, I don't.
但不表示我可以放任他为所欲为
Doesn't mean he can do whatever he wants.
有啥不对的?
W-what's wrong?
本来应该是Rush跟你互换
Rush was supposed to switch with you
而他要去地球上验证你的数据
and go over your data on earth.
我以为我来这儿是跟Rush对谈的呀
I thought I was here to talk to Rush.
不 不 不 你是要去跟Eli谈
No, no, no, you're here to talk to Eli.
只要你说服了他 也就说服我了
You convince him, you've convinced me.
少尉 请你陪同好吗?
Lieutenant, would you mind?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我会负责这事的
I'll take care of it.
Rush 这是Young 你跑去哪儿啦?
Rush, this is Young, where are you?
给我往上看(得告诉Keller医生啊!!!)
I'm up here.
啊对 好的
Right, of course.
我们之前在星门指挥部见过
We met at Stargate Command.
你是Vanessa 对吧?
It's, uh, Vanessa, right?
是的
Yeah.
不错
Hmm.
您请
After you.
不 女士先请
No, ladies first.
我还是先走吧
I'll go.
喂
Hey...
他刚才差点撞到我
He ran into me, literally,
就不久前在什么地方匆匆忙忙跑过去
a while ago in a hurry somewhere.
他什么也没说吗?
He didn't say anything?
他说要跟你请假休息一天
He said to tell you he was taking the day off.
那是什么意思!
What does that mean?
我也这样问了的
That's what I said.
我们刚找到他
We just found him.
他各器官机能都稳定
His vitals are stable.
但现在有某种程序正在运行
There's some kind of program running
是我以前从没见过的
that I've never seen before.
别问我
Don't ask,
我可是一点头绪也没有
'cause I don't got a clue.
你有没有听说
Haven't you heard?
他要请一天假的事
He's taking the day off.
看来更像是他要睡一天
Looks more like he's taking a nap.
我读取到他大脑的δ波
(在睡眠,深度麻醉,缺氧或大脑有器质性病变时出现)
I'm reading delta waves.
已经进入第四层深睡状态了
Stage four sleep.
级别很深
Very deep.
所以这就是我说把这混账叫醒时
So now's when I say wake the bastard up,
你说会很危险的原因嘛?
and you tell me it's dangerous.
确实是的
Well, it is.
那好吧 你们就搞清楚
All right, well, let's find out
他到底在干什么然后再向我汇报
what the hell he's doing, and report back to me.
你现在是在一个投入式的模拟程序中
You are in an immersive simulation program.
是本来就在命运号♥的数据库里的
It's already in the Destiny's database.
事实上 你们中某些人已经体验过啦
In fact, some of you have already experienced it.
是Young上校那场"永远打不赢的战争"剧本吧
Colonel Young's no-win scenario.
对呀
Mm-hm.
这程序在超现实感应上已经非常逼真的效果了
It was already so capable of hyper-realistic sensory input,
而我要做的只不过是
all I had to do was
找个法子让我们可以一起进入体验
find a way that we could experience it together.
所以就用到了那张椅子
And that's where the chair comes in.
某种程度上而言
In a way,
你现在已经脱离了你的肉身
you're outside of your physical body right now.
因为若只是你自己凭空想象那可是一点乐趣都没
This would've been no fun at all if it was only in your head.
用这种方法我们俩却可以感受到彼此的触碰抚摸
This way we can feel each other's touch.
你一定是附加了某些 那个
You must have had to put in some kind of, uh,
环境条件吧
conditions
为了让脚本能够顺行演绎
in order for the scenario to play out.
那部分容易
That was the easy part.
反正范围有限的很
The parameters are so simple
只要你愿意 就可以自♥由♥的来回出入
that you should be able to come and go as you wish.
那么就只为我俩而开的吧
So it's just the two of us, then,
专属于我们的两人世界
in our own little world.
我们有这整个飞船的模态矩阵可以使用
We have the whole matrix of the ship to ourselves.
我想我们甚至可以开着穿梭机出去转转
I think we could even take a shuttle somewhere
只要我们乐意
if we really wanted to.
哦 真的吗?
Oh, really?
对啊
Mm-hm.
那好 什么时候我们可以试试
Well, maybe we'll try that sometime.
对啊
Mm-hm.
现在不行
Not now.
当然现在不行
Definitely not now.
Greer 你疯了吗?
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表