剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
但也要有最坏打算的觉悟
as long as we're prepared for the worst.
你们说的都不错
You're right.
不如都去星门前等着吧?
Why don't you guys meet us at the gate?
你是不是想 那个
You mind, uh,
告诉我在那星球上到怎么回事呢?
telling me what happened back there on the planet?
你本有射杀的机会的 但却没有开枪
You had the shot, and you didn't take it.
为什么不开枪?
Why not?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果只是一时的迟疑不决
If it was a moment of indecision,
那大家都可能会有
just one of those things,
那你是可以丢开不管
then you can drop it,
可如果那已经成为问题 你就必须找出症结所在
but if there is a problem, you need to find out what it is,
你也必须修复这问题 尽快的
and you need to fix it. Fast.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
这是休眠舱吗?
Stasis pods?
是啊
Yeah.
显然是为长♥期♥的星际旅行而设计的
Obviously designed for lengthy intergalactic journeys.
在两边也都发现了好多跟这一样的房♥间
We've got multiple rooms exactly like this one going both ways.
真犀利啊
It's fascinating.
说犀利都太含蓄了
That's a bit of an understatement.
简直是惊天动地的强大
This is huge.
没错
Agreed.
好了 我们暂且先离开吧
Okay, let's leave it for now.
走了
Let's go.
啥?
What?
你开玩笑的吧
You can't be serious.
嗯 根据最近的事件看
Well, given recent events,
聪明的做法还是
it may be wise
在有所行动前还是先检查一下飞船这方面的数据
to check over the ship's data on this compartment before proceeding.
军士长 先等等
Sergeant, hold up.
看来我们跟丢了那家伙的踪迹
I think we lost its trail.
我们应该折回去一点
We should double back.
我觉得我们应该继续向前
Well, we need to keep moving forward.
不行 如果走错路就不该再往前了
No, not if we're headed the wrong way.
往后折回才是错路
Back the way we came is the wrong way.
我们继续向前走
We keep moving forward,
应该会重新找到踪迹的
we'll pick up the trail again.
相信我吧
Trust me.
好吧 你们几个在附近搜一搜
All right, you guys check out the area,
看看能不能找到任何踪迹
see if you can spot any tracks.
军士长
Sergeant.
如何啊?
What's up?
长官 我们时间可是很紧啊
We're up against the clock here, sir.
所以说我们才要避免犯任何错误
Which is why we can't afford to make any more mistakes.
听我说
Listen to me,
我知道这让你很不好受
I know this is tearing you apart,
但过去的事情已经过去了
but what's done is done,
你要是被内疚压在头顶而行动
and you let guilt start dictating your actions,
你就是在自找麻烦
you're just asking for trouble.
搞不好
I don't know,
你在手术后需要更长一段复原期
maybe you needed more time to recuperate after surgery.
我没事 长官
I'm fine, sir.
那就清醒一点 仔细想清楚啰
Then get your head on straight.
James和Marzen你们过来
James, Marzen...
有没有新消息从那星球传来?
Any updates from the planet?
他们跟丢了踪迹
They've lost the trail,
所以正在折回
so they're doubling back.
我想自愿参加这次营救行动
I'd like to volunteer to help with this rescue op.
那很感谢你
Well, much appreciated,
但Young上校和那支小分队
but Colonel Young and his team
对这次行动胜任有余
are more than capable of seeing this through.
恕我直言 并非如此啊
With all due respect, no, they're not.
他们是训练有素
They have the training,
但他们还缺乏必要的经验
but they lack the necessary experience.
我和我的人♥大♥半辈子都是在进行追猎
Me and my people have been hunting most of our lives.
我们一定能给你们找到这只动物
We can track this animal for you.
比起你们现在出外任务的那些人而言
We can do it better, faster
我们会执行的更快更好
than anyone you've got down there on the ground right now.
一旦事件过后
When this is over,
你一定会想确定说
you're going to want to know
你用尽每一份力量去救他们的
that you did everything in your power to save them.
对不对
Right?
嗯 事情发生的太快了
Well, it happened so fast.
一秒前我还在帮忙编写植物样本的目录呢
One minute I was helping to catalogue plant samples,
下一秒我就躺倒在地 周围所有人都在尖叫
and the next I was on the ground and everyone was screaming.
嘿
Hey.
我刚听说了
I just heard.
你是来看望我们的吧?
Come to check up on us, huh?
呃 是啊
Yeah.
我来看望你们
Yeah, I came to check up on you...
看你们大家的
Both.
你怎么样了啊?
How are you?
噢哟 痛的不行
Oh, in constant pain!
我想是我的脚踝扭坏了
I think my ankle's broken.
每次只要我一动就
Every time I move--
哎呀 那你加油吧
Well, hang in there.
你这边怎么样呢?
How about you?
从透片结果看 我肋骨断了一根
According to the medical scan, a cracked rib.
哎呀 看来我算走运的
Ha! I should be so lucky.
那肋骨断了要怎么治啊?
How do you, uh, how do you treat a cracked rib?
治不了
You don't.
说起个人经验嘛
Speaking from personal experience.
我以前有一次滑雪事故
Snowboarding accident.
只要慢慢养着吧
You just take it easy.
大概过一个月就会自动长好了
It'll heal itself in about a month.
要一个月哦?
In a month?
那么 你有没什么需要呢?
Okay, is there anything you need?
有什么我能帮忙的?
Anything I can do?
有啊 你能帮我脱了袜子吗?
Yeah, could you take off my sock?
你是说笑吗 老兄
Are you serious, dude?
我的脚都肿起来了啊!
My foot's swelling up!
我来帮你脱吧
I'll get that for you.
谢谢你来看我
Thanks for coming by.
哎呀 这没什么
Yeah, it was nothing.
Rush让我在舰桥上运行电脑诊断呢
Rush had me up on the bridge running diagnostics...
真的很感谢
I really appreciate it.
不客气
Yeah, no,
我嘛
I, uh...
只想知道你没事就好
Just wanted to make sure you were all right.
中尉?
Lieutenant?
中尉啊!
Lieutenant!
哎呀 谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我们在哪儿呢?
Where are we?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们是怎么到这来的?
How did we get here?
就是那个袭击了营地的东西 它把我们带来的
The thing that attacked the camp, it took us here.
我们一定是在混乱中丢失了随身装备
We must've lost our sidearms in the commotion.
你的呼叫器也丢了
Your radio, too.
我的还在 但已经坏了
Here, I've got mine, but it's damaged.
我们得从这里出去
We have to get out of here.
我的腿没法使力了
I can't put any weight on my leg.
我想可能是断了
I think it might be broken.
可能只是骨折 先撑着
It could just be a fracture. Hang tight.
如果那东西想杀了我们
If this thing wanted to kill us,
咱们早就没命了
we'd be dead already,
所以我想这算是好事吧 对吧
so I figure that's a good thing, right?
那家伙想让我们活着
It wants us alive.
它是存下我们来
It's saving us.
救了我们? 为什么救的啊?
Saving us? From what?
不是救
Not from anything.
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表