剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
This is what Destiny intended
自进入这个星系起
from the moment it entered the star system.
命运号♥就做好了这样的准备
That ship is the best chance we have of getting home.
那艘飞船是我们回家的最佳机会了
Are we done?
玩完了吧
We'll never be done.
永远没完
You shouldn't have left him on the planet.
你不该把他丢在那个星球上
You think I don't know that?
你以为我自己不清楚吗
Everyone thinks we're safe.
大家都以为我们安全了
They think that they'll never find us again.
所有人都以为他们不会再找到我们
Why did you take one of our people prisoner?
你们为什么把我们的人关起来
We're not safe, are we?
我们还不安全 对吧
They're coming! Who's coming?
他们来了 谁来了
Lucian alliance. They're coming to take Destiny.
卢西恩联盟 他们要来夺走命运号♥
There's only one way this is going to end if we wait.
我们再等的话 就只有这么一种结局
I'm not surrendering this ship.
我不会交出这艘船的
I've managed to find a clue
我找到了一个方法
which may give us control of this ship once and for all.
或许能让我们直接夺回飞船的控制权
It's the number of chromosomes in human DNA.
这数字是人类DNA中的染色体个数
All we have to do now is run through the variations.
我们所要做的就是找到变异体
I was never your conscience, Nicholas.
不必内疚 尼古拉斯
I haven't forgotten you, Gloria.
我从没忘记你 格罗瑞娅
There can only be one commander,
飞船上只能有一位指挥官
and Kiva's dead.
基瓦已经死了
What are we doing to get the ship back?
要怎么才能夺回飞船
They're going to kill me.
他们要杀了我
I thought you were going to get some sleep.
我以为你要睡会觉
Yeah, so did I.
我睡过了
What's going on here, then?
这里怎么回事
Some sort of crash.
程序冲突
The interface is frozen.
界面停滞了
Yeah? Why didn't you call me?
是吗 那为何不叫我
Well, I was going to try a restart first.
我想先试试重启的
That's fixed it in the past.
以前重启一下能修好
What did you just do?
你刚做了什么
Seems I fixed the problem.
好像我把问题解决了
Yeah, I can see that. How?
没错 我看见了 怎么修的
Good night, Dr. Park.
晚安 朴博士
Glad to see you have everything well in hand.
很高兴一切尽在你掌控之中
Wait, where are you going?
等等 你去哪
For a walk.
遛一圈
You get into trouble, next time, call me.
下次有问题记得找我
You're not going to tell anyone,
你不会告诉别人的
are you?
对吧
Gloria.
格罗瑞娅
Your program finally worked.
你的程序终于能运行了
Unlocked the master code.
解开了主口令
You found the keys to controlling all of Destiny's systems.
你找到了能完全控制命运号♥系统的密匙
Everything...
所有这一切
And you're not going to tell anyone...
你不会告诉别人的吧
are you?
对吧
Ancient legend said the address led to great understanding.
传说那个地址指引人成为智者
It could make you as powerful as the gods.
能让你变得和神一样强大
Which gods?
哪个神
Don't ask me.
别问我
I assume it meant god-like power.
我觉得它指的是神一样的力量
Like the ascended ancients.
就像那些羽化登仙的古人那样
If you could control time and space...
如果你能控制时间和空间
Wait, you think that Destiny is capable of that?
等等 你觉得命运号♥能做到这个吗
I don't know.
我不知道
That's what the legend said.
传说是这么写的
You asked me why the Lucian Alliance
你问我卢西恩联盟为何
wanted the ship so badly.
如此急切想要这艘飞船
Why are you here?
你为什么在这
I'm trying to understand your perspective.
我正试着理解你的观点
You really want me to go over the last 12 or 13 years?
你真的想让我重述过去十二三年的事吗
The how and the why of the Lucian Alliance?
告诉你我怎么加入卢西恩联盟 为何加入吗
They're warlords.
他们都是暴徒
On my home planet,
在我的故乡
they would burn our farms
他们会烧光我们的农场
so we had nothing to eat but the food they supplied.
从而我们只能吃他们提供的东西
They told our teachers what to teach.
他们统治我们的教育
Children were given weapons and trained to fight.
给孩子们武器 教他们战斗
Two years ago,
两年前
I was taken by a gang at gunpoint
一帮人拿枪威胁我
and told if I didn't join the alliance guard,
说如果我不加入♥联♥盟卫队
my family was going to be murdered.
我一家人就会被杀
So you're saying that you had no choice in any of this?
这么说 你当初是别无选择的
We're not getting enough food.
我们没有足够的食物
None of us are.
我们也不够
We haven't been able to replenish
我们有时候也无法
our supplies in some time.
补充日常供给
You're saying we could all starve?
你是说我们都要挨饿吗
Yes.
是的
What are you going to do with us?
你准备怎么处置我们
You can't keep us locked in that hold forever.
你们不能永远把我们关在那地方
That hasn't been determined yet.
还没最终决定
Colonel Young...
杨上校
He's going to make that decision?
是他来做最终决定吗
I will have a say.
我也能发表意见
Some of us have been co-operative.
我们中有些人有合作的意愿
Yes, you have.
是的 你有
There is more we can do.
我们能做更多的
There are those among us who are no danger to you.
我们中有些人对你们毫无威胁
Please...
求你们
Give us a chance to prove it to you.
给我们个机会证明一下
What are they going to do with us?
他们准备怎么处置我们
They didn't tell me anything.
他们什么都没说
I'm a traitor.
我是个叛徒
You know Young.
你了解杨
What will he do?
他会怎么做
I used to know him.
我曾经了解他
Trust me, he's changed.
相信我 他变了
You've got to be kidding me.
开玩笑吧
It's hardly worth sitting down.
这点东西都不用坐下来吃
Yeah, maybe we shouldn't be giving
或许我们就不该把定额口粮
our rations to the enemy.
分给敌人吃
They're human beings. They have rights.
他们也是人 有人♥权♥
How we treat prisoners of war
我们对待战俘的方式完全
says everything about us as a moral and civil society.
就能说明我们是道德社会和文明社会
Which pamphlet did you get that from?
你从哪本广♥告♥册上看来的
It's what I believe.
这是我所坚信的
I don't care how secure they are.
我才不管怎么关他们
I can't sleep knowing there's a room
想到这飞船上有满房♥间的
full of people on this ship
欲杀我而后快的人
who would kill me first chance they got.
我就睡不着觉
You know, HR was my job on Icarus.
我在伊卡洛斯星负责人力资源
And psych evals are T.J.'s responsibility.
而TJ负责心理状态评估
She's going to need some time.
她还需要点时间
It's going to be hard enough for her
她能完成医生一职
to fulfill her duties as medic.
已经够辛苦了
Great. Fine. Thanks.
很好 谢谢
The IOA reports our conflict with the Lucian Alliance
据国际勘察顾问组织报告我们和卢西恩联盟在
in the Milky Way is escalating.
银河系的冲突在逐步扩大
Intel suggests they may be planning an attack on earth.
有情报称他们可能计划袭击地球
Have you learned anything from the prisoners?
你有从战俘那了解到什么消息吗
Not yet.
还没
It would help if I could reassure them
如果让他们明白我们不会为了得到情报
that we're not just going to pump them for information
就抽掉他们的空气或把他们丢到下一个星球
and then dump them on the next planet.
估计能让他们安一份心
Really?
是吗
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表