剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
Greer带着他的小队去搬运下一批补给了
Greer and his team are bringing up the next batch of supplies.
知道了
Copy that.
Chloe和Wray带着耀祖呢
Chloe and wray are also headed up with Yaozu.
你就带上Brody和Park
Take Brody and park with you.
我会领所有其他人从另一架穿梭机走
I'll take everyone else on the other shuttle.
收到
Copy that.
Eli 有进展吗?
Eli, anything?
我们只好压缩了数据使得上传更快些
We had to compress the data to speed up the transfer.
这些档案太庞大了
One huge file,
在我们把已经上传的数据解压缩前
which means I can't do a specific search for als
我都无法去搜索ALS的关键词
until we uncompress what we've already uploaded,
而且我在上传过程结束前什么也做不了
and I can't do that until we stop the transfer.
大约有三分之一的数据已经转移了
About a third of the database has already gone through,
所以还是有三成的机会能找到的
so there's a one-in-three chance it's in there.
我们等的越久 机会就越大
The longer we wait, the better the chances.
我说是值得试一试
I say it's worth it--
"Young上校再次赢得了大选"
"Colonel Young won re-election.
我们大多数人都很高兴
Most of us are happy,
可还是有一些想用不同的方式做事
but some still want to do things differently.
今天 有一队人宣称他们要离开
Today a group of them announced they're leaving.
不管他们是留在Novus还是用星门去别的星球
Whether they stay here on Novus or gate to another planet,
他们都没有告诉我们
they didn't say."
电力被切断了
Power's cut off.
数据上传和通讯都中断了
Data transfer's shut down and communications.
有一大段楼梯震损了六层多
A big section of stairs are out about six levels up.
Scott 这是Young 你能听到吗?
Scott, this is Young, can you read?
是的 上校
Yeah, Colonel.
大家都安全吗?
Everyone make it out?
是的 所有人安全 他们都登机了
Yeah, everyone's okay. They're all aboard.
你们呢?
You all right?
我们还好 不过路被截断了
Yeah, we're fine, but we're cut off.
电梯没有电运行 楼梯又震断了
No power to the elevators, and the stairs are out.
我们只能爬梯子上去了
We're gonna have to come up the ladder.
Eli你先爬
Eli...
妙极
Great
上校 Scott通报
Colonel, this is Scott.
我们下到了14层
We made it down to level 14.
楼梯在下面很深的地方
Stairs are out below.
我们给你们带了绳子来备用
We got rope if you need it.
你们应该立刻返回命运号♥
You should be on your way back to Destiny.
我们会和你们一起走 长官
We'll leave when you leave, sir.
看见Eli了
There's Eli.
那儿有平台
Platform!
扔下绳子来
Throw down the rope!
Varro掉下去了
We just lost Varro!
你怎么样?
You all right?
还成
Yeah.
好了 把她拉上去
Okay, pull her up.
我们拉她上来了
We got her!
再把绳子扔下来
Sending the rope back down.
行了 拉吧
Okay, pull!
他还活着
He's alive.
拉吧 就现在!
Pull! Now!
其他人呢?
Where are the rest?
我们让他们上了另一艘穿梭机
We put 'em on the other shuttle.
大家抓稳了
Everyone hang on!
对不起 Chloe
I'm sorry, Chloe.
为了什么对不起啊?
Sorry for what?
我没有把大家带回家
I never got us home.
我们尽快赶来了
Got here as quick as we could.
Sara我的孩子
Sara...
我在这儿呢 爸爸
I'm here, dad.
上校
Colonel...
我们是到家了呀
(上校的女儿嫁给了Scott的儿子)
We are home.
这个是二氧化碳过滤器
For co2 scrubbing.
一种更高级的材料 比石灰有效的多
A highly advanced substance, much more effective than lime.
这一罐可以持续好几年的
This one canister alone will last for years.
你就急着带了好多罐回来了?
And you brought back cases of it?
我们肯定用的上的
We'll certainly need it
多了这么多人在船上啊
with all these extra people on board.
切 我们只要花十天就可以卸下他们了
Well, it's just ten days till we drop them off
他们会去远征队的那个星球和自己人在一起
with the people on the expedition planet.
是啊
Yeah.
这让你很上火吧 对不?
It burns you up, doesn't it?
什么?
What?
我们大家离开命运号♥后都过的很好
We did all right after leaving Destiny.
大家都美美的过着日子
We got along just fine...
没有你一样过
Without you.
肋骨断了
Broken ribs.
内伤破裂 还有些擦伤
Lacerations, bruises.
他现在是稳定下来了
He's stable for now,
不过我们只能等着继续观察
but all we can do is wait and watch.
我们搜索了从档案馆上传来的数据
We've been searching what we were able to transfer from the archive.
ALS病的治疗方法不在那里面
The ALS cure wasn't in there.
那么命运号♥上的古人数据库呢?
Well, what about destiny's ancient database?
那里面也没有
Nothing in there yet either.
因为很难找啊
I-it's difficult,
可能是不同的疾病名称或程序
different names for diseases, procedures.
快速搜索很难找
It's hard to do a quick search.
那些飞船呢?
What about the ships?
他们从Novus星撤离时
Th-that they used to evacuate Novus.
他们可能会带着档案馆的备份资料走的吧
They probably took a copy of the archive with them,
那等我们把那些人放到那个星球时
so when we drop people off on the planet--
其他人还没到那里呢
they won't be there yet.
他们的飞船没有超光速
The ships don't have FTL.
他们在两百年内都到不了
They won't arrive for... 200 years,
而如果想去找他们
and finding them
在这空旷宇宙深处无异于♥大♥海♥捞针
in the middle of empty space...
是啊
Yeah.
但是TJ啊 数据还是上传了这么可观的一批
But, TJ, there's so much else that did make it in the transfer.
关于其他的医药知识就有好多
A ton of other medical stuff.
我们可以从中学习
We can learn from it,
向我们的后代学习
from our descendants.
我们也可以找到治疗方法的
We will figure out a cure.
我知道会成真
I know it.
我要向大家表示由衷的谢意
I'd like to thank you all
谢谢大家莅临这次特别的盛会
for coming to this very special occasion,
我们美丽新校园的开幕典礼
the dedication of our beautiful new school.
我的祖父把自己的一生
My grandfather spent his life
都奉献给了创建我们的教育系统
laying down the foundation for our education system.
因此这新学校以他为名
It's why this new school bears his name.
我作为校长
As principal,
我将尽自己最大努力承继他的探索和发现的遗志
I'll do my best to uphold his legacy of inquiry and discovery,
并也将此精神传承给我们的后代
and to carry it forward to future generations.
现在 请让我们一起欢迎我们的荣誉嘉宾
Now, please help me welcome our guest of honor...
两任市长 宪法的起草人
Two-term mayor, the author of our constitution,
也是最后一位命运号♥元老开拓者的成员
and the last surviving member of the settlers from Destiny,
Camile Wray
(所以中国人活的最长久真不假)
Camile Wray.
我想用一句问候语开头
I want to begin with a few words of greeting.
万事如意
Wahn shee rul yee.
愿大家都平安吉祥 心想事成
"May all things go according to the wishes of those that hear it."
当我们最初到达这里时 我们以为自己失败了
When we first arrived here, we thought we had failed.
我们没有完成命运的使命
We didn't achieve the mission on Destiny,
但现在 看着你们张张鲜活的笑脸
but now, looking at all your smiling faces,
在这美丽的校园中
at this beautiful new school,
我不禁感到深深的自豪
I can't help but feel a great sense of pride...
和成就感
And success.
因为 正如我们发觉到的
Because, as we discovered,
我们的使命就是也一直以来都是
our mission is, and always will be,
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表