剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
if you can believe that.
如果你相信的话
It's an amazing ship.
这是艘神奇的飞船
We're still trying to figure it out...
我们还在努力分♥析♥...
see if there's some way we can get back home.
看是否有可能重返家园
I'll never stop trying.
我不会放弃的
I promise.
我保证
We're going to be okay, mom,
我们会没事的 妈妈
you and me.
你和我
I'm so proud of you.
我真的为你骄傲
Yeah, blew her mind, didn't it?
让她大吃一惊了吧
Oh, yeah.
当然
She's leaving the hospital tomorrow.
她明天出院
Thanks for letting her come here.
谢谢你让她来这里
And don't worry,
而且不用担心
she knows it's a one-time thing.
她明白这是只此一次的事
She won't be asking to come by every week.
她不会要求每周都来的
Anyway...
不管怎么说
I owe you one.
我欠你一次人情
You owe Wray.
你欠锐的
She's the one who made it happen.
是她促成了这件事
Colonel Young, come in.
杨上校 呼叫
Yeah, go ahead.
请讲
I think I have a solution to Chloe's condition.
我想我找到了解决克洛伊问题的方法
Well, let's hear it.
说来听听
The neural interface.
中枢接口
The chair?
那把椅子
I believe it can cure her.
我相信能治好她
Look, it's relatively simple.
听着 相当简单
From what I've learned so far, I believe the chair
就我目前所知 我认为那个椅子
will not allow any non-human to interface with it.
不允许任何非人类与其对接
There are safeguards built in
椅子内部安装有保护装置
that would destroy any alien
会摧毁任何试图
life-form that tries to use it.
使用它的外星生命
So the chair kills off any potential
所以那椅子能解除
alien matter inside her,
她体内的外星生物威胁
while leaving her human side unaffected.
而不会影响到她人类的一面
Exactly.
正是这样
You "Believe," Meaning you're not sure?
你"相信" 也就是说你不确定吗
Well, no, I can't be absolutely certain...
当然 我不可能完全确定
It's too dangerous.
太危险了
Look, I've made improvements
听着 上次我使用椅子时
to the program I developed when I used the chair.
已经对一些程序进行了改进
They should prevent her from being harmed.
它们应该能保护她免受伤害
I'm now able to sever the connection
现在我能随时
externally, at any time.
外部切断连接
She shouldn't have to sit in it for very long,
她不用坐在那里很长时间
a few seconds at most.
最多几秒钟
If you can't be 100% sure,
如果你不能百分之百确定
I don't think we should...
我认为我们不该...
it's the best option anyone's come up with.
这是能想到的最好选择了
The only option.
唯一的选择
Colonel, you can't force her to do this.
上校 你不能强迫她这么做
Well, then, I'll ask her.
我会征求她的意见
You sure you're okay with this?
你确定自己没问题吗
Yes, I'm fine.
是的 我没事
It's all right. The chair won't activate
没关系 椅子只有在我输入正确命令后
until I input the proper command.
才会被激活
We're ready.
我们准备好了
Okay.
好了
Go ahead.
开始
She's breathing and her pulse is steady.
她有呼吸 脉搏也很稳定
Did it work?
成功了吗
I believe so,
我觉得成功了
but we'll soon find out, won't we?
很快就知道了
Hey. I just wanted to thank you
我想只是想来感谢你
for pulling the strings
牵线搭桥
to let my mom come here.
让我妈妈来这里
I know it's something that...
我知道这是这里许多人...
a lot of people here would want.
梦寐以求的事情
Does she believe you now?
她现在相信你了吗
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, she does.
是的 她相信了
They're discharging her from the hospital today.
今天她就能出院
Anyway...
不管怎样
it was great having you there to talk to.
很高兴能在那儿和你谈谈
Someone who gets what we're going through...
作为一个明白我们所经历的人
We'll keep an eye on her,
我们会持续观察她的
24/7.
全天候不间断
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Can I get you anything?
需要什么东西吗
No.
不用
I'm good.
我很好
Just want to lie down for a little bit.
就想躺会儿
I'm fine, Matt.
我没事 马特
Mrs. Wallace?
华♥莱♥士♥夫人
Yes.
我就是
I'm Sharon Walker.
我是莎伦·沃克
Your son Eli suggested...
您儿子伊莱建议...
Hello.
你好
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
I'm not cured, am I?
我没有痊愈 对吧
No.
是的
Do you really think she can help you?
你真的认为她能帮你吗
I do, yes.
是的
If she values her freedom,
如果她珍惜自己的自♥由♥
she'll play along without telling anyone.
她不会告诉其他人的
I need her to be this way.
我需要她保持这样
For now, anyway.
至少是现在
But can you trust her?
但是你能相信她吗
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表