剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
We lost the Kino feed.
基诺没信♥号♥♥了
Yeah, out of range.
超出可测范围了
Where's Dr. Perry?
佩里博士在哪儿
I thought she was going to your lab.
我以为她去你那边了
Dr. Perry, do you read?
呼叫佩里博士
Dr. Perry, please come in.
佩里博士请回答
Where are you?
你去哪儿了
Nick, your friends are calling me.
尼克 你的朋友们在呼叫我
Don't answer. Not yet.
先别回答 时机未到
Uh, guys?
同志们
We're changing course.
我们在变更航向
The Destiny just turned in the direction of the alien ship.
命运号♥正在转向那艘外星船
Okay, we're on our way.
好了 我们过来了
Well done, well done.
做得好 做得很好
So, what am I supposed to tell the others?
那我怎么跟其他人说
Tell them I sent you to the engine control room.
告诉他们我让你去引擎控制室了
You were able to enter the correct programming
你输入了正确的指令
that allowed you to fire the ship's maneuvering thrusters.
启动了命运号♥的机动推进器
You're brilliant. They'll believe you.
你是天才 他们会相信你的
What is going on here, Nick?
你们这儿到底怎么了 尼克
Why don't you want me to tell anyone the truth?
为什么你不让我说出真♥相♥呢
Look, things have changed
自从上次你过了
since you last came aboard this ship.
情况发生了很大改变
You know me better than anyone, Mandy.
你比谁都更了解我 曼蒂
Please believe me when I say
请信任我
I've got good reasons for this secrecy.
我有我的苦衷
Dr. Perry, please respond.
佩里博士请回话
We really need to talk to you.
我们真的需要跟你谈谈
We just need to know that you're okay.
我们得知道你有没有事
Yes, Eli.
收到 伊莱
I'm fine.
我很好
I am in the engine control room.
我在引擎控制室
I was able to execute
我成功执行了
Dr. Rush's programming override.
拉什博士的越权程序
Really? So you turned the ship around?
真的吗 是你让飞船转向了吗
Yes. I was able to manually fire the maneuvering thrusters.
是的 我手动启动了机动推进器
Okay.
好吧
Do you need any help?
还需要帮忙吗
I can come down, and--
我可以过来
No, no, it's okay.
不不 没关系
I'm, uh, almost finished here.
我啊 马上就弄完了
I should be coming back to the control room shortly.
我马上就可以回主控制室了
All right.
那好吧
What was she doing before she left?
她离开前都做了什么
Working on the heuristics Rush gave her.
忙着拉什给她的启发式算法公式
She took her work with her.
她把计算结果也带走了
What?
怎么了
The Kino feed,
基诺的影像记录
before we lost it?
失去信♥号♥♥之前的
I always record everything.
幸好我都保存了
Can you read this?
能看清吗
Yes.
能
This is the first of several
这是要你算的
heuristic algorithms I need you to run...
第一组启发式算法公式
...Well, so far, so good.
目前为止 一切顺利
My calculations put us at your doorstep
我的计算显示 再过一个小时
within the hour.
就能到达你的位置了
I knew it was a good idea getting you on board the ship.
我就知道带你上船不会错的
Well, you did say you'd find a way to bring me back aboard.
你确实说过会把我带回来
I did at that.
我确实说过
What the hell?
究竟怎么回事
Mandy, who's that?
曼蒂 是谁来了
Rush?
拉什
I don't believe this.
真不敢相信
You cracked Destiny's master code?
你破解了命运号♥的主代码了吗
Eli, listen to me--
伊莱 听我说
you've had control of this ship
你已经控制了整艘船
the whole time?
这么长时间
Why-- why wouldn't you tell anyone--
为什么你都不跟我们说
Look, Colonel...
听着 上校
I had every intention of--
我本来很想
You broke the code?
你破解了代码
Yes.
是的
When?
什么时候的事
Does it matter? When?
这重要吗 什么时候
Shortly after the Lucian Alliance attack.
卢西恩联盟登船后不久
I wanted to tell you,
我本想告诉你
but I had to make sure I knew everything about this
但我得等全面了解以后
before I let--
我才能
I should've killed you when I had the chance.
我上次真应该把你干掉
Know what, it's your fault we lost the shuttle,
都是因为你我们才失去了那架穿梭机
that Riley's dead.
都是因为你莱利才会死
Your fault!
都是你
You murdered that boy!
你害死了那个孩子
So, that's it? That was your plan?
所以这就是你的计划吗
Just keep this whole thing a secret?
独自阴暗地藏着这个大秘密
See how long you can get away with it?
看看你能撑多久
I had no choice.
我没得选择
Yeah, you did.
不 你有
You could've told me, Rush.
你可以告诉我啊 拉什
I couldn't trust you.
我无法信任你
I'm not the only one who feels this way.
也不是只有我一个人有这种想法
Several of the crew have voiced their--
船上有不少人都说过
it's all about control with you, right? Power--
都是为了权力是吗 控制欲
well, someone's got to lead these people.
总得有人做领袖
You think anyone's gonna follow you after this?
都这样了还有谁会跟着你
No, no, no, not me.
不不不 不是我
But not you, either.
但也不是你
Come on, Colonel, look at yourself.
拜托 上校 看看你自己
You can hardly get out of bed in the morning,
你连起个床都费劲儿
never mind make command decisions.
更不用说领导指挥了
Wow, look at that.
真没发现
You got me all figured out, don't you?
你把我都研究透了 是不是
Well, anyone can see it. You know it's true.
谁都看得出来 你自己也清楚
Look,
听我说
when I unlocked the code...
我破解代码的时候
The amount of information it revealed was...
泄露出的信息数据
Overwhelming.
数量惊人
I had to make sure
我得确信
I had a proper handle on this stuff
我得等自己能够掌控的时候
before letting anyone have access to it.
才交给其他人
If any one of those systems had been improperly handled--
万一某个系统操作失误
resulting in the shuttle crashing,
导致穿梭机坠毁
one of our best young men dying.
导致最优秀的船员牺牲
You mean something like that?
你指的就是这些吧
Yeah.
是的
I know I made mistakes.
我知道我犯了错误
The simulation the ship just put me through--
飞船刚让我经历过的模拟程序
was that your doing as well?
这也是你在干的事吗
No, no, no, that was the ship.
不不不 是飞船
Except the part at the end.
除了最后的部分
I had to override the program
我只能强制控制程序
to make Destiny jump back into ftl.
以使命运号♥重回超光速
Look, with all that's happened recently--
听着 最近发生的这些事
the Lucian Alliance trying to take the ship,
卢西恩联盟想要占领飞船
lives lost as a result of that,
很多人因此丧命
Lieutenant Johansen's baby...
约翰森中尉的孩子
It's a heavy burden to carry, I know,
我知道这非常难以承受
but you have to ask yourself this question--
但你必须这样问自己
"Am I fit to lead these people?"
"我适合领导这些人吗"
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表