剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
Suppressed by Ginn's?
那怎么可能呢?
How is that possible?
我不知道
I don't know.
我得要再研究一下通讯装置
I'll have to further study the communication device.
我们得把石头断开
We should pull the stone.
不不不
No, no, no.
我们得先搞明白为什么会发生这种事
We have to find out why this is happening first.
可不能拿Chloe的生命冒险 Rush
Not at the risk of Chloe's life, Rush--
现在是搞清楚通讯石工作原理的关键啊
this is crucial to understanding how these communication stones work--
赶快搞明白 行吧?
figure it out, okay?
因为下次她再要受噎的时候
Because the next time she has an attack,
我就要断开通讯石了
I'm going to pull the stone.
不得二话
No hesitation.
我也不想伤害Chloe
I don't want to hurt Chloe.
是的 我知道 我知道你不想的
Yeah, I know, I know you don't.
我同意Young上校的决定
I agree with Colonel Young.
要是我再次窒息的话
If I start choking again,
你们就切断我的连接吧
disconnect me.
希望我们能在那之前找到解决办法
Hopefully we find a solution before then.
什么解决办法?
Solution?
解决那个状况啊
To the situation.
是Chloe吗?
Chloe?
现在是怎么回事?
What's going on here?
是你吗?
Is it you?
是我啊
Yes.
Matt 怎么回事啊?
Matt, what happened?
当你用通讯石时 Ginn连上了你的身体
Ginn connected with you when you used the communication stones.
Ginn吗?
Ginn?
我以为
I-I thought...
我以为她死了啊
I thought she was dead.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
没事
Yes, I'm fine.
Barnes下士 你刚才有切断通讯石吗?
Corporal Barnes, did you just disconnect the stones?
没有 长官 还在激活中
No, sir. Still active.
你说的是什么意思?
What do you mean?
她仍然连着我的吗?
She's still connected to me?
你有觉得什么不同吗?
Do you feel any different?
能不能感觉到有别人的存在
Can you sense someone else,
好像是在你脑子里的?
you know, inside your brain?
什么?
What?
是Ginn?
Ginn?
是我
Yes.
晕了 这太雷人了
Oh, man, this is nuts.
刚才怎么了
What happened?
你刚才和Chloe换回了一小会儿
You switched with Chloe for a moment there.
等等 你不记得了吗?
Wait a minute, you don't remember it?
不记得了 这很
No, it's...
太奇怪了
It's all so strange.
我觉得虚弱了一些
I feel weaker.
过来 坐这里
Here, sit down.
不好意思 能否让我们去说一会话
I'm sorry, can you just excuse us a second here?
行吗? Eli?
Okay? Eli?
喂 怎么说啊?
Hey... what?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
我是说 我们现在什么也不能确定直到
I mean, we can't be sure of anything until--
Eli
Eli...
她的能量可能在衰退
Her energy might be decaying.
那种电波信♥号♥♥
The radio signal,
越来越弱了 很难将之维持住
getting weaker, harder to keep tuned in.
Matt啊
Matt...
就算不把通讯石中断
Even without disconnecting the communication stone,
我们可能也剩不了多少时间了
we might not have much time before...
不久就会完全失去Ginn
We lose Ginn completely.
你那个移植的事儿进行的怎么样了
How's that translation program working for you?
还好吧
Good.
这里的信息太多了
A lot of information here,
很多是对器♥官♥移♥植♥很有用的
some good stuff about organ transplants.
喂 你看到这个没?
Hey, you see this?
根据数据库显示
According to the database,
这好像是某种结扎装置
it's a kind of a ligature device.
是不是在切割的时候同时就灼合伤口了
Cuts and cauterizes at the same time?
我也觉得这东西是类似那样的功能
I thought it did something like that,
不过我不知道怎么把它用起来
but I could never get it to work.
TJ啊 这里有一大块部分是关于
Hey, T.J., there's a whole section here
干细胞代替法
on a stem cell-like procedure
在术后抗排斥反应中的运用
for post-op anti-rejection.
这些才只有176页
It's only 176 pages.
只不过是一次午后的消遣阅读嘛
A little light afternoon reading.
但还是有很多其他潜在的术后风险
Still a lot of other potential post-operative drawbacks.
感染啦
Infection,
高血压
high blood pressure,
勃起障碍等等
erectile dysfunction...
这有啥好笑的?(你们懂的)
Why is that funny?
在最近发生的这些事之后
After everything that's happened recently,
我们都不能肯定这东西是不是还能正常运作
we can't be sure this thing's even working properly anymore.
你们想要做什么?
What is it you're trying to do?
我们想试试看能否拦截Ginn的信♥号♥♥
We're trying to see if there's a way we can intercept Ginn's signal
然后把它下载到飞船的记忆库里(应该请教小灰啊)
and download it into the ship's memory banks.
好吧 之后怎样?
Okay, then what?
她会变成什么啊?
What is she?
变成飞船上的一个程序吗?
She's just another program in the ship's computer?
那个嘛 她会被保存下来 直到时间合适后
Well, she'd be preserved, for the time being,
那时我们有技术能力
until we can determine the viability
可以把她的意识下载到另外一个身体里
of downloading a consciousness into another body.
上校
Colonel?
TJ吗?
T.J.?
我们有匹配结果了
We have a match.
其实是2个
Two, actually.
所谓组织分型样本就是
Tissue-typing
要对比六组特定的抗体
takes a look at six specific antigens
对照捐赠人和接受者的结果
in the blood of the recipient and the donor.
最好的匹配 当然就是
The best compatibility, obviously,
六组全部能对上的
is a six-antigen match.
那一般都是在家族内部比较常见
It happens most often in families.
而你们两位
The two of you,
你们都是有四组抗原可对上Volker博士的
you both have a four-antigen match with Dr. Volker,
从目前情况看 已经是意外的好结果了
which is surprisingly good, considering.
你用的那个装备 有多高的准确度啊
The equipment that you used, how accurate is it?
因为我想确定的是
Because I want to make sure--
我来捐吧
I'll do it.
军士长 你听我说
Sergeant, listen to me.
这个手术有很大的风险
There are a lot of risks involved in this procedure,
你无需现在马上就做出决定
and you don't have to decide right this instant.
仔细考虑一下吧
Think it over.
不用了 长官
No need, sir.
我随时可以去 中尉
I'm good to go, Lieutenant.
古人记载下的的步骤
The ancients wrote about a procedure
是可以排除移植手术后的排斥反应
to eliminate post-operative rejection of transplanted organs.
这就包括先要动刀
It involves removing
移除下部分捐赠者的骨髓干细胞
bone marrow stem cells from the donor prior to surgery,
这是为了在手术过程中同时移植给接受者
and then implanting them into the recipient at the time of the transplant.
这种过程就叫做
It produces a state
混合嵌合
called mixed chimerism,
基本上是一种免疫系统的新生
which is basically an immune system
将捐赠者和接受者的两种遗传体混合
that blends elements of both the recipient and the donor.
你是要一些骨髓是吧
You need some bone marrow.
那就拿去吧
So go ahead and take it.
好吧
Okay.
我可以给你一些药让你在手术过程中睡着
I can give you something to put you to sleep during the procedure--
别为那个操心了
don't worry about it.
咱的药本来不就挺不够的么
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表