剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
Come on, I've got you.
来吧 有我呢
Mr. Brody's en route.
布罗迪先生出舱
We're both on board.
我们两个都登上飞船了
Have a look around,
四周看看
see if there's anything you can salvage.
看有没有能回收利用的东西
This way.
这边走
Hey, and, uh, watch your asses over there, okay?
在那边小心点儿
Just do me a favor and don't touch anything.
就当帮我个忙 什么都别碰
If you see something you want to investigate,
要是看见什么想研究的东西
just let me look at it first.
先让我看看
Wow, what did I just say?
我刚怎么说的
Door panel's dead.
门控坏了
Hold on.
稍等
Here.
给
That's it, just... use the shoulder.
没错 肩膀用力
You might want to move up
往上边抓一点
so you can get a little more leverage.
就能发挥杠杆作用
Do you want to help?
你想帮点忙吗
Okay.
可以
All right, then just shut up and let me work, okay?
好 那就把嘴闭上让我好好干活 行吗
Okay.
好
Come on, come on, come on!
快 快 快
I, uh, brought you some lunch.
我给你带来点儿午饭
Great.
太好了
Sitting around in this room all day
整天坐在这里
really works up an appetite.
胃口还真不错
Well, you can hardly blame the Colonel
看看西米恩做的好事
for confining you to quarters
你也不能怪上校
after what happened with Simeon.
把你关在房♥间里
I understand,
我明白
but you have to realize that Simeon was unstable.
但你也得明白 西米恩很不稳定
And you knew, but you didn't tell us.
你也知道 但你没告诉我们
Well, I thought I could control him.
我本以为能控制他
But you couldn't.
但你没有
I know.
我知道
I haven't seen you in a while.
有日子没见到你了
I wanted to come by, I've just...
我想过来看你的 但我...
been busy.
太忙了
Your people,
你们的人
the ones who came back from the planet,
从行星回来的那几个人
they didn't have your child?
把你的孩子带回来了吗
No.
没有
I was wrong about that.
我想错了
I was misled.
我被误导了
Possibly.
或许是
There's no other explanation for it.
没别的解释了
This ship has demonstrated the ability
只能说命运号♥已经被证明
to mess with people's minds.
有干扰船员意识的能力
In my case,
就我来说
I guess it was trying to protect me.
我猜命运号♥是想保护我
I should get back to the infirmary.
我得回医务室了
What is it?
什么东西
I'm not sure.
没看清楚
Talk to me. What's your situation, Sergeant?
汇报情况 中士
Dark,
黑暗
and real quiet.
非常安静
Too quiet.
太静了
Colonel, this is T.J..
上校 我是TJ
Go ahead.
请讲
I've just seen some movement
刚才我在飞船残骸方向
in the debris field.
看到有动静
What kind of movement?
什么动静
To be honest, I'm not sure.
说实话 我没看清楚
It happened so fast--
太快了
I just thought I should report it.
我只是觉得应该汇报一下
All right, thanks for that.
好 谢谢
What the hell was that?
又是什么动静
It's Destiny letting us know
命运号♥告诉我们
it finished assembling the simulation.
模拟已经完成了
Either that, or pie's done.
不然的话 就是派熟了
Nope, simulation.
没错 模拟完成
Ready?
准备好了吗
What are those leftover pieces?
剩下的那些是什么东西
No idea.
不知道
Oh, no. W-we've got to get out of here.
不 我们得赶快离开这儿
Why?
为什么
Two sides battle.
双方交战
These guys, they're destroyed,
甲方 被摧毁了
b-but these guys, they just go dark.
但乙方 只是沉寂下来了
They're not disabled or damaged.
并没有被停用或者摧毁
They're dormant.
只是休眠而已
Lieutenant, I need you to fall back to the Destiny.
中尉 我命令你们立刻返回命运号♥
But Sergeant Greer and Brody just boarded the wreck, sir.
但格瑞中士和布罗迪刚刚进入残骸 长官
I need you to get them out of there immediately.
你得立刻把他们弄出来
You may be in danger.
你们或许会有危险
Yes, sir.
明白 长官
Greer, did you get that?
格瑞 你收到了吗
We're on our way.
在返回的路上了
What in the hell?
什么东西
Come again, Lieutenant?
再讲一遍 中尉
I think I just saw something.
我好像刚看到了什么东西
What is it?
是什么
I'm not sure.
不清楚
Colonel,
上校
this is Camile.
我是卡米尔
We're not alone out here.
这里不仅我们一艘飞船
Sir, you have potential hostiles en route!
长官 有潜在敌人向你逼近
Shields to full.
启动防护罩
Ready weapons.
武器准备
Fire only on my command.
听我指令
Eli, I want you to broadcast a message.
伊莱 我要你传送一条讯息
In ancient?
用古人的语言吗
Ancient, English, bat signal, whatever else you've got.
古人语 英语 蝙蝠侠信♥号♥♥ 有什么用什么
Tell them we are not a threat.
告诉他们我们没有威胁
Greer, I need you guys back here now!
格瑞 你们两个马上回来
I've got to go.
我得走了
Tamara!
塔玛拉
Let me help.
让我也尽一份力
They're closing.
他们正在接近
Hey, we have more monitors.
一下子多了这么多显示屏
Come on, come on!
快点 快点
Go.
快走
Start 'er up!
启动穿梭机
Shields are up.
防护罩已启动
Any response from our message?
发的讯息有回应吗
None.
没
Move it! Let's go!
动起来 快点
Return fire.
反击
We have a breach in one of the unoccupied sections.
未开♥发♥区遭遇攻击受损
I'm sealing it now.
我先把那部分封锁
Good to go?
可以走了吗
We're good. We're good.
没问题 可以了
All right.
很好
Okay, here we go!
那走吧
Shields are weakening.
防护罩被削弱了
Transfer power from weapons.
从武器系统转移能量
We have multiple overloads!
系统遭遇多重超载
Re-route, re-route!
变更航线 变更航线
We have to jump.
我们得跳进超光速
The shuttle's not back yet.
穿梭机还没回来
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表