剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
Right!
哦 对
Yes, I-I did hear
对 我 我的确是
something about that.
有所耳闻
That must be...
那场面一定很
It is.
那是
Yeah, I bet it is.
当然 我想也是
I bet it is... Good...
我想也是 那就好
Good, so, uh...
那样就好 那
What are you up to?
你们现在准备去哪儿
Uh, on our way to Brody's,
准备到布罗迪店里去
but, uh, I don't think they're open yet,
但我不知道现在开门了没
do you?
你知道吗
Uh, why don't we find out?
那 我们问问看吧
No, it's no problem,
不要紧 不麻烦
no problem.
不麻烦的
Adam!
亚当
Hey, guess who I just bumped into?
你猜我碰到谁了
Matthew Scott and...
马修·斯考特还有
That's right.
对了
Yeah, hey, listen, they were wondering
对 听我说 他们想问问
if you were...
你们那里
Just opened. Perfect.
他刚刚开门 太好了
Well, we'll see you in a few minutes--
那好 我们一会儿见吧
they will-- them--
不 是他 他俩
th-- they'll see you.
那个 你们一会儿见吧
Good.
好
Well, they're all there.
人都到齐了
The staff's all there.
员工都到齐了
The, uh, waiters and...
就是 服务生什么的
So...
那么
Well, you're good to go.
你们快去吧
Slow night, huh?
看来夜生活还没开始
Oh, no, place is packed.
哪里 场子被包了
Everyone's hiding.
大家都藏起来了
What?
什么
Surprise!
惊喜
You are a lot of work.
你可真不好对付
Oh, you couldn't sit through one damn movie, huh?
你连一场电影的功夫都坐不住是吗
I almost blew it, didn't I?
我差点就露馅了 是吧
Mr. Volker was stalling.
沃克先生是在拖延时间啊
I'm such an idiot!
我真是个笨蛋啊
Yes, you are,
说的没错
but my work is done.
现在我的任务完成了
I have delivered you to your bachelor party.
我已经把你交给你的单身聚会了
Better early than never.
虽然早了点
Well done.
做的不错
If he is hung over in the morning--
如果我在早上看到他醉醺醺的
No, no, no, we got it.
不会的 不会的
Everything's-- nothing to worry about.
不用担心
Listen, if you're not hung-over
你要是没喝醉
I will be very disappointed.
我可会非常失望
Here's a toast to my son,
这杯酒敬我的儿子
to my boy who is getting hitched!
马上就要被拴住的毛头孩子
What's that supposed to do?
给他喝这个干什么
Hopefully dull the pain.
希望能减轻疼痛
It's still spreading towards us.
那玩意正在追过来
Probably following the vibrations of our movement.
可能是追踪我们走路产生的震动而来
Anything?
有什么进展吗
The venom had no effect.
麻药没作用
That's disappointing.
太失望了
It didn't even react to the acid.
连盐酸都不怕
I tried everything you brought back.
你带来的东西我都试遍了
It's like this thing is indestructible.
什么都没用
Well, you know what you have to do.
这样的话 你知道该做什么了
No. No.
不行 不行
I know it looks extreme,
我知道这看起来太极端了
No, he wouldn't want that
不 他不会同意的
Any rational person would give up a limb
任何理智的人都会为了生存
if it meant saving their life.
而舍弃一条胳膊
Hey, if we wait too long,
如果时间拖得太长
and it spreads to the rest of his body?
扩散到全身怎么办
Those things are still comin' this way.
那些东西还在一路追过来
The leading edge is on the other side of those trees.
已经到树林的那边了
Okay, that gives us roughly 15 minutes.
好吧 我们大概还有十五分钟
10.
十分钟
Is that enough time?
时间够吗
No. We're almost to the gate.
不够 我们马上就到星门了
We'll do it there.
到那儿再动手
Brody!
布罗迪
Brody, Brody, what-- what is this?
布罗迪 这是什么东西
What's with this music?
什么狗屁音乐
What's wrong with it?
这音乐怎么了
What's wrong with it?
怎么了
It sounds like an animal dying.
听起来就像什么动物快死了一样
Best man chooses the music.
这可是伴郎选的音乐
I am the best man.
我就是伴郎
Oh, this is the man here?
就是这个人
This is your fault?
你的错吗
Sir, I've been called a good man,
长官 我曾被称作好儿郎
a strong man,
强壮郎
An angry man,
暴怒郎
But ain't never been called a "Best man"
但还从没当过伴郎
until now, huh?
今天我终于当上伴郎了
Now, groom.
我说新郎啊
"Groom." What is that?
你叫我什么 新郎吗
Oh, God, that's me...
哦 对了 我就是新郎
Last call, guys!
最后一杯了啊
Oh, come on, Vaness.
别这样 瓦内萨
Come on, night's young.
别这样 还早着呢
That's it, keep 'em comin'.
多来几杯
I think you are cut off.
我觉得你没戏了
That is not the first time
这可不是第一次
you've told me that,
你跟我这么说啊
if you catch my drift.
能明白我什么意思吗
Let's not forget who dumped who, Matt--
可别忘了当初可是你甩的我
An awkward moment with Matt's ex...
现在是马特和前女友的微妙时刻
Are you flirting with me
今天可是你结婚前夜
the night before your wedding?
你还在跟我调情吗
Hey, I still got a whole 19 hours of freedom left.
我还有最后自♥由♥的十九个小时呢
Okay. Well, then, let's go.
好吧 那咱们走
Right now.
现在就走
We'll drive somewhere,
开车到别处去
and we'll never come back.
永远也不回来
Okay, come on, Vanessa.
别这样 瓦内萨
I was-- I was just kidding.
我 我在开玩笑呢
Yeah.
嗯
That's what I thought.
我觉得也是
Erase that.
这段删了
Okay, all right.
注意脚下
You honestly weren't planning on driving, were you?
别告诉我你们几个想开车回去
Well, not now.
现在可不行
For God's sakes, Everett,
看在老天爷的份儿上 埃弗雷特
tomorrow's an important day.
明天可是个大日子
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah.
我知道 我知道
No, it's true. You got him?
说的没错 扶住他了
Yeah, I got him.
嗯 扶住了
Are we being arrested?
咱们被捕了吗
Just a friendly ride hom
只是好心送送你们而已
call it a wedding present.
就当是结婚礼物吧
So how was it over there?
聚会怎么样
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表