剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
This is what Destiny intended
自从进入这星系的那时起
from the moment it entered the star system.
命运号♥就做好了这样的准备
That ship is the best chance we have of getting home.
那艘飞船是我们回家的最佳机会
Are we done?
玩完了吧
We'll never be done.
永远没完
You shouldn't have left him on the planet.
你不该把他丢在那个星球上
You think I don't know that?
你以为我自己不清楚吗
Everyone thinks we're safe.
大家都以为我们安全了
They think that they'll never find us again.
所有人都以为他们不会再找到我们
Why did you take one of our people prisoner?
你们为什么把我们的人关起来
We're not safe, are we?
我们还不安全 对吧
They're coming! Who's coming?
他们要来了 谁来了
Lucian Alliance. They're coming to take Destiny.
卢西恩联盟 他们要来夺走命运号♥
There's only one way this is going to end if we wait.
我们再这么等下去的话 就只一种结局
I'm not surrendering this ship.
我是不会交出这艘飞船的
I'm pregnant. It's yours.
我怀孕了 孩子是你的
Emily! I'm barely keeping it together,
艾米丽 我好不容易才振作起来
and the only thing that's keeping me
而且你是唯一能让我
from going out of my mind is you.
保持清醒的人
You made your choice, Everett.
这是你自己的决定 埃弗雷特
You really should talk to someone.
你应该和别人谈谈
Look, I lost my baby.
听着 我流产了
And now maybe she's in a better place.
现在她可能已经到了天堂
You found the keys
你发现了
to controlling all of Destiny's systems.
能控制整个命运号♥系统的关键密♥码♥
And you're not going to tell anyone.
但是你不会告诉任何人
Riley's not going to make it, sir.
我们救不回莱利了 长官
Look, I'm already healing.
看 我已经开始好转了
A transfusion of Chloe's blood could help save his life.
输入克洛伊的血可以救他的命
And pass whatever the aliens did to her on to him!
但也会把外星人对她所做的改变传给他
We've run a series of comparative
我们已经针对一路上
blood tests using various pathogens
收集的不同病原体
we've encountered and isolated along the way.
做了一系列血液对比测试
While Chloe's blood continues to show
但是克洛伊的血液
atypical antibiotic properties...
一直显示非♥典♥型抗生素的特性
Lieutenant Scott's see to have gone back to normal.
斯考特中尉的好像已经恢复正常了
Sir.
长官
I'm just saying,
我只是说
I think it's safe to let him out of isolation.
我认为取消对他的隔离是安全的
That's fine.
那就好
I'll, uh, I'll have him released.
那我... 那我放了他
You okay?
你没事吗
Emily wants a divorce.
艾米丽想离婚
I just got back, and...
我刚回地球 而且...
I don't know.
我不知道
I guess I should have seen it coming, but...
我想我料到这会发生 但是
Is it even legal to sign papers in someone else's body?
用别人的身体去签文件合法吗
I... uh, I wouldn't know.
我不...不知道
Well, I guess it doesn't matter.
我想那不重要
Thanks.
谢谢
Wait.
等等
Uh... maybe we should talk.
也许我们应该谈谈
After everything that's happened,
这么多事发生后
we... haven't had the chance.
我们还一直没有机会
Is there anything that you and I could possibly say
你和我还会有什么好说的
that's going to make it any better?
能让情况更好吗
Maybe that's not the point.
也许那不重要
Well, then, what is?
那什么重要
Eli.
伊莱
I don't know if you've met Ginn,
我不知道你见没见过吉恩
one of our guests from the Lucian Alliance.
那个来自卢西恩联盟的客人
She's been cooperating,
她一直很合作
providing intel on Alliance activity in the Milky Way,
给我们提供联盟在银河系活动的情报
but I think she may be able to help us on the ship as well.
但是我想她也能在这艘船上帮帮我们
I spent over a year studying ancient systems
我为了这次旅行
to prepare for the trip.
花了一年时间研究远古人的系统
I was particularly interested in some of your theories
我对你一些关于在星球内部拨号♥的理论
on dialing while inside a star.
很感兴趣
Do you still think there's a chance you could make it work?
你说还有没有可能实现呢
To be honest, I wasn't really making much progress,
说实话 我没有取得什么进展
so I kind of put it aside.
所以我就没再研究那些了
Well, maybe with Ginn's help, that can change.
也许有了吉恩的帮忙 那就能实现
I guess it's worth a shot.
我想可以试试
Good.
好的
I'll leave you to it.
我不打扰了
Have a seat.
请坐
Thanks.
谢谢
They let you out.
他们放你出来了
Yeah.
对
So... you're not changing.
那你没什么变化吧
Well, T.J. Says i'm pretty much back to normal.
TJ说我恢复正常了
I guess everyone was a little afraid
我想所有人都有些害怕
I'd... poisoned you with my alien blood.
我用我的外星人血液毒你
You're not contagious.
你没有传染性
They're just keeping you here because...
他们把你留在这是因为...
Because I might black out
因为我时不时的丧失意识
and sabotage the ship without even knowing it.
在毫不知情的情况下破坏飞船
You saved my life.
你救了我的命
If you were just some alien monster,
如果你只是什么外星怪物
you would have left me to die out there,
你就会在那任由我死去
and no one would have known any better.
没人会知道你还有问题
My skin's changing.
我的皮肤在变化
Look.
看
It's coarse.
变粗糙了
Like, it's getting hard.
还变硬了
And it's growing.
而且还在扩散
It doesn't matter.
没关系
Listen...
听着
We're going to find a way out of this.
我们一定会找到解决的方法
I promise.
我保证
Colonel Young, come in.
呼叫杨上校
Colonel Young, this is Brody, in the control interface room.
杨上校 我是布罗迪 位置 控制室
Please respond.
请回答
This is Young. Go ahead.
我是杨 请讲
We've got a bit of a situation here.
我们这里发生了些状况
I'm on my way.
我马上到
What do we got?
什么情况
Nine alien ships.
九个外星人飞船
They just dropped out of hyperspace.
我们刚脱离了超空间
They've got us surrounded.
他们包围了我们
Looks like the same ones who took Rush and Chloe.
看起来像那些抓走拉什和克洛伊的外星人
We left them behind in another Galaxy.
我们把他们留在别的星系
How the hell did they find us out here?
他们怎么在这找到我们的
We're getting a message.
我们收到一条信息
Oh, my God.
哦 天啊
They want us to hand over Chloe.
他们要我交出克洛伊
What if all this time they were slowly changing her
假如他们用这些时间把她改造成他们
to one of them, and now they want her back?
现在他们要她回去
She's not one of them.
她不是外星人
She was gathering intelligence.
她越来越聪明了
She may not have known it, but that's what she was doing.
她可能还没注意 但那就是她所做的事
All the more reason not to let them anywhere near her.
这就有更多不让他们接近她的理由
How long till we jump? 44 minutes.
还有多久跳跃 44分钟
Power weapons.
准备武器
I don't think that's the response they were looking for.
我想这不是他们想看到的回应
Return fire.
还击
Watch your heads.
小心
Move! This is not a drill!
行动 这不是演习
Sergeant, you get these people to designated areas.
中士 让这些人赶紧去既定位置
I'm gonna go check observation. All right.
我负责观测 行吧
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表