剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
Rush 你没时间了
Rush, you're out of time.
Rush
Rush!
有事发生了 无人机掉头了
Something's happening, drones are veering off!
长官 是播种船
Sir, it's the seed ship!
饿族人冲向敌方指挥舰去了
The Ursini are making a run for the command ship.
他们船上没有足够的火力和防护罩可以抵御的
They don't have the firepower or shields to get through.
我本以为他们是要按兵不动的
I thought they were going to wait it out.
长官 我们收到一条讯息
Sir, we're getting a message.
转一个给我
Patch it through to me.
上面说他们很抱歉把我们拖进这趟浑水
It says they're sorry for getting us into this.
这是自杀式冲锋啊
It's a suicide run.
他们被消灭了
They're gone.
Rush 人家刚才给我们开了扇窗透气
Rush, we've just been given a window
但马上就要关上了
that's gonna close fast.
赶紧把那该死的程序激活
Activate the damn program.
喂喂喂喂
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
别开火 别开火
Hold your fire, hold your fire.
Eli 上传程序
Eli, upload the program.
命运号♥ 这是Scott
Destiny, this is Scott.
不管你们做了什么 反正是起效了
Whatever you guys did, it worked.
这些无人机开始窝里斗啦
These drones are firing on each other.
我们现在可以对接啦
We should be able to dock now.
那就尽快吧 中尉
Make it quick, Lieutenant.
好啦 我这边好了 你呢? 我们弄完了吧?
Okay, I'm good. You good? Are we good?
恩 都弄完了
Yeah, we're good.
报告舰桥 我是Brody
Uh, bridge, this is Brody.
我们已经做好最后一个旁路
We're ready with our last bypass.
可以启动护盾了
You can power it up.
那就启动吧
Let's do it.
看来保持住了
Looks like it's holding.
状态怎样?
Status?
防护罩覆盖住全船了
Shields are now covering the whole ship,
但只有5%的能量
but they're only at 5% power.
我们刚才承受太多打击了
We've just taken too many hits.
最低安全标准是多少
What's minimum safe?
我们从没在10%以下的状态进行跳跃
We've never jumped at less than 10%.
Rush 这是Young
Rush, this is Young.
我们都准备好了 但现在又有小问题
We're ready here, but we have a small problem.
防护罩只有5%的能量
Shields are holding at 5%.
这可不够啊
That's not enough.
现在可是要进行超光速一大跳欸
We're talking about FTL here.
只要有一个小薄弱环节
One small weak spot
整艘船就会被分离的
and the entire ship gets ripped apart.
我们没有其他选择了
We don't have a choice.
就算这个程序能持续
Even if the program holds,
谁也不能保证能持续多久
and there's no guarantee that it will,
而第一波的战机明显数量少的多
the first wave is seriously outnumbered.
他们会在数分钟内就被全灭的
They'll be massacred in a matter of minutes,
那我们状况就又回到起点了
and we're right back where we started.
现在只能冒风险跳了
We have to take the risk.
这是Scott
This is Scott.
穿梭机对接上了
The shuttle is docked.
那我们就跳吧
Let's go for it.
超光速发动 3
FTL in three...
Two...
One.
护盾看来是撑住了
Shields seem to be holding.
看来我们安全了
I think we're going to be okay.
你们是不是该把这玩意儿给关了
You might want to shut this thing down now.
啊 对 好主意
Oh, right, yeah. Good idea.
病人怎么样了
How's the patient?
目前血清正常 伤口也都没了
So far, bloodwork is normal, lesions are gone,
也没有失觉现象了
and no more blackouts.
就目前而言 她应该是治好啦
As far as I can tell, she's cured.
真是大好消息 不过为了以防万一
I'm glad to hear it, but just in case--
我明白
I know.
你还希望继续观察我一阵吧
You want to keep me under observation for a while.
可以的 我很明白
It's okay, I understand.
你能回到我们身边真是太好了
It's good to have you back.
嘿 我一得空马上来看你 好吗
Hey, I'll come see you as soon as I can, okay?
好的
Okay.
那个受损报告如何了
Hey, how's that damage report coming?
我稍后是会写个简要的
I'll arrange a briefing when we're ready,
不过我可不保证写的多好看哦
but it's not going to be pretty.
好啊
Hey...
听说你想见我?
you wanted to see me?
是的
Yeah.
Matt告诉我了 是你提议送我去那边的
Matt told me it was your idea to send me over there.
是的
Yeah.
很抱歉你得受这么多罪
I'm sorry you had to go through that.
可是也没别的法子
There was no other way.
不是的 我是想谢谢你
No, I wanted to thank you.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
又一次的
Again.
要说么 你救了我们所有人的命
Well, you saved all of us.
那也是我仅能做的一点贡献
It was the least I could do.
他们肯定不会放弃的
They're never going to give up.
你知道的 对吗
You know that, right?
不管他们从我这得到了什么信息资料
Whatever information they got from me,
肯定是让他们更想得到命运号♥
it's just going to make them want the ship even more.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
在Matt进来前
Before Matt came in,
我正在算一些公式
I was working on some equations,
就是想看看我是不是还能解的出来
just to see if I could still do it.
解的很好啊
They're perfect.
不过我猜自己是变回正常了
But I'm supposed to be back to normal.
显然他们没有抹去你的记忆
Obviously they haven't, uh, wiped your memory.
你被保留了你所获得一些知识
You managed to retain some of the knowledge you gained.
我觉得这可是好事呢
I should think that's a good thing.
因为我可以继续有用吗?
Because I can still be useful?
这船上所有人员都是有用的
Everyone on this ship is useful,
并不是只有那些有能力计算超光速公式的人
not just those that are capable of FTL calculations.
我们都属于这里
We all belong here.
你真这么想吗?
You really believe that?
每天都想的更多
More and more every day.
如果不是Young上校把我留在那個星球上
If Colonel Young hadn't left me on that planet,
而被那些外星人發現
to be found by those aliens,
而如果他们没有掳走你
and if they hadn't taken you,
而你又没有经历过那次转变
and you hadn't been put through that transformation,
那么 有很大可能
well, it's more than likely
我们都无法从这次战役中幸存了
we wouldn't have survived this attack.
所以每件事必有因果的啰
So everything happens for a reason.
是的
Yeah, well,
如果你在两年前跟说我这些
if you'd said that to me a couple of years ago,
我一定斥之为迷信了
I'd have dismissed it as superstition,
是典型的对庞大宇宙
a classic weak-minded response
未知而产生的脆弱思想
to the overwhelming complexity of the universe.
那现在呢
And now?
现在么 就这么说吧 你不是唯一一个
Well, let's just say you're not the only one
经历过改变的人
that's gone through some changes.
你该好好休息了
You should get some rest.
是的
Yeah.
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表