剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
No I mean...
不 我是说
they won't believe
他们不会相信
because what they've seen is different.
因为他们看到的东西不同
What are you talking about?
你到底想说什么
I have learned one thing in all of this
整个过程中我明白了一件事
and it's that out here on the edge of the universe
在这里 也就是宇宙的边缘
who you are and what you believe is everything.
"你是谁"还有"你相信什么"就是一切
So it's up to you to decide
所以 这究竟是祝福还是诅咒
if this is a blessing or a curse.
完全取决于你自己
Goodbye T.J.
再见 TJ
Camile?
卡米尔
Ah it's okay.
没事
Just take it easy.
别紧张
How long was I gone?
我离开多久了
What do you mean?
你说什么
How long was I off the ship?
我离开飞船多久了
You were here the whole time
你一直都待在这里
and the doctors worked on you...
医生抢救了你
They did the best they could but...
他们已经尽力了 但是
I'm so sorry.
非常抱歉
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
You take care all right?
在这儿帮我照看一下 好吗
That way!
那边走
That way.
那边走
Welcome back sir.
欢迎回来 长官
Well done Sergeant.
做得好 中士
Well done Lieutenant.
做得好 中尉
It wasn't really us sir.
主要不在我们 长官
Mostly it was Rush.
都是拉什的功劳
So what about them?
怎么处理他们
Let's put them with the others.
让他们和其他人待在一起
Excuse me.
借过
Sir...
长官
Sir?
长官
There's something else.
我还有话要说
That was a quick jump.
跳跃得真快
This is where we were supposed to come out
这正是卢西恩联盟拨号♥之前
before the Lucian alliance dialed in.
我们打算去的地方
Is there any deadly radiation?
有致命的射线吗
Brody?
布罗迪
Hold on.
就来
We're good.
情况很好
T.J... You should not be getting up...
TJ 你不该起来
I'm fine.
我很好
I just need to clear my head right now.
我只想让脑子清醒一点
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表