剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
so I need you to figure it out.
所以我让你解决它
Why is your radio off?
你为什么把对讲机关了
Sorry, I was in my quarters sleeping.
对不起 我在我的房♥间睡觉
Wrong.
不对
You didn't answer my call,
你没回复我的呼叫
I sent Corporal Barnes to your quarters.
我让下士巴尔内斯去你的房♥间了
Where were you?
你在哪里
Okay, so, uh, what's happening? What's wrong?
好吧 发生了什么 怎么了
Just trying to figure out what's going on with Destiny.
就是想弄清楚命运号♥发生了什么事
Where the hell were you?
你到底去哪了
What's this?
这是哪
I come here to think.
我到这里来思考
And write on the walls?
然后写在墙上
Working on problems that have confused us
研究那些我们自从踏上这艘飞船
since we set foot in this ship, Mr. Brody.
就一直困扰我们的问题 布罗迪先生
This one has been particularly frustrating,
这个问题尤其令人沮丧
and yet Chloe,
然而克洛伊
she solved it in a minute flat.
她一分钟就解出来了
Whatever alien influence she's under,
无论她受到了怎样的外星人影响
it's studying this ship.
都是在研究这艘飞船
So you think she's hijacked the ship's system
那么你认为在她某次晕过去的时候
during one of her blackouts?
操纵了这艘飞船的系统
Something she could have set in motion
在可以活动的日子里她可能做了某些设置
days, perhaps even weeks ago.
甚至可能是在几周之前
Uh, this section's off limits.
这里禁止进入
Wasn't earlier.
之前不是的
It is now.
现在是了
Why?
为什么
Back to your quarters.
回你的房♥间
You're going to keep doing this, aren't you?
你要坚持这么做 是吧
Pushing me,
来啊
get me to do something
让我有所行动
so you can lock me back up.
这样你就可以把我关起来了
Back to your quarters.
回你的房♥间
You're talking tough, you're armed,
你语气这么强硬 全副武装
you got your men here covering you.
还找了人护着你
That's true.
没错
Dismissed.
解散
You were saying?
你刚才在说什么
You okay?
你没事吧
Uh, just let me know,
有需要就告诉我
and we'll get you whatever you need.
我们可以提供任何你需要的东西
Colonel's just doing this as a precaution.
上校这么做只是以防万一
What do they think is happening to me?
他们认为我怎么了
They don't know yet.
他们还不知道
I feel like I'm slipping away,
我感觉我就要离开了
bit by bit.
一点一点的
No.
不
No...
不会的
We're going to figure this out.
我们会找出原因的
We're going to fix it. I promise.
我们可以解决这个问题 我保证
You can't sleep?
你睡不着
I look at you, and I know it's you,
我看着你 我知道那是你
but still...
但是
I miss... your face...
我仍旧 想念你的面容
your voice.
你的声音
This is hard.
这很难
Probably worse on you than it is for me.
可能对你比对我而言更糟
This situation...
这种情况下
it's so easy to lose hope.
很容易丧失希望
I've seen it in others,
我从别人身上看到过
but what keeps me sane
但让我保持理智的是
are these few moments we're together,
我们在一起的这些时刻
being able to come home and see you and...
可以回家看你 可以...
and hold you,
抱着你
even if it's just for a day or a minute...
即使只有一天 一分钟
it's... it's what's keeping me going.
这 这就是我前进的动力
I'll be okay.
我会没事的
I know.
我知道
I know...
我知道
It's coming up now...
就要出现了
There.
这里
She just sits there the whole time?
她就一直坐在那里
Yes. In her earlier one,
是的 早些时候
she wrote in the diary.
她写了日记
But mostly she just sits or lies still,
但大部分时间她就一直坐着或躺着
staring at the walls.
盯着墙看
I still can't detect any physical changes in her.
我仍然无法观察到她任何生理变化
Without proper equipment,
没有适当的仪器
I don't really know what else I can do.
我真的不知道我还能干什么
Colonel, I know you're just doing this
上校 我知道你这么做只是为了
to keep her away from others,
将她和其他人分开
but quarantine is not a long-term solution.
但是隔离并非长久之策
I know.
我明白
Nurse?
护士
Wait, no.
等等 不要
Please, just... just listen,
求你了 听我说
and then I'll leave.
说完我就走
I promise.
我保证
Whether you believe me or not,
不管你相信我与否
the fact is, I'm worried.
真的 我很担心你
Eli's worried.
伊莱担心你
I can't leave you here like this.
我不能让你就这样
He was all that I had.
他是我的所有
He's why I got up in the morning.
他是我每天醒来的原因
Never realized it fully until he was gone...
我之前从未明白这一点 直到他离开
Just tell me...
告诉我
will I ever see him again?
我还能再见到他吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I can't leave her like this.
我不能就这样离开她
I can't go back to that ship.
我不能回飞船上
If I leave her, she's going...
如果我离开她 她会...
Eli, Eli, listen to me.
伊莱 伊莱 听我说
Whatever happens, you will get through this.
不论发生什么 你都能克服的
Maybe you could talk to her.
也许你该跟她说说
Someone else from the Stargate program.
作为参与星门计划的其他人
Maybe then she'll believe me.
也许这样她就会相信我了
I've got a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
I'll call you right back.
一会再打给你
I know it's beyond her clearance.
我知道这超出了她的许可
You're just going to have to make an exception.
你得破一次例
He unlocked the ninth chevron.
他解开了第九个纹章
He's quite possibly the most
他很有可能是
important person on that crew.
飞船上最重要的人
We need him to be emotionally healthy,
我们得保证他的心理健康
focused.
精力集中
You know what, I'm not asking you.
你知道吗 我不是在请求你
I'm telling you, make this happen.
我是在告诉你 必须这么做
Mrs. Wallace, welcome to the Destiny.
华♥莱♥士♥夫人 欢迎来到命运号♥
Hi, mom.
妈妈
Yeah, I'm real.
没错 真的是我
Oh, Eli...
伊莱
Eli...
伊莱
Come here.
过来
I want to show you something.
我想让你看点东西
The other side of the universe, mom.
宇宙的另一面 妈妈
Pretty cool, isn't it?
很酷吧
Yeah...
是啊
I know.
我知道
I was speechless at first, too,
我一开始也震惊得说不出话来
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表