剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
I don't want you
我不希望你
putting your life on hold
把生命浪费在
just so you can come here and watch me disappear.
来这里看着我逐渐消失上
Disappear? Chloe...
消失 克洛伊...
It's spreading faster now.
它现在蔓延得更快了
I've tried to fight it,
我试过跟它抗衡
control it,
控制它
but it's stronger than me.
但它比我强大
Sooner or later, I'm going to stop being me
早晚 我都会失去自我
and become something else,
以别的方式存在
something dangerous
这种存在是危险的
that won't be allowed to stay on the ship.
是不能留在这艘飞船上的
I won't let that happen.
我不会让这样的事情发生
There's nothing you can do to stop it.
你根本无力阻止
The best we can do
现在最好是
is make use of me while I'm still me.
在我还是我自己时好好利用我
Will you stop talking like this?
你能不能别再这么说了
Why, Matt?
为什么 马特
Why deny the inevitable?
为什么要否认不可避免的事情
Because it is not inevitable.
因为这不是不可避免的
Of course it is,
这当然是
and deep down, you know it.
在你内心深处 你清楚地知道
You've already started pulling away.
你早已开始远离我了
When was the last time
我们上一次
we spent the night together?
一起过夜是什么时候
You see?
看吧
You know it's true.
你明知这是真的
Lt. Scott?
斯考特中尉
Lt. Scott...
斯考特中尉...
Sir.
长官
I need you to suit up and meet us at the shuttle.
你穿好装备来穿梭机见我
Right away.
马上就到
This conversation isn't over.
我们以后再谈
They need me on the bridge.
他们让我去舰桥
Oh, Dr. Rush says he could spare you.
拉什博士说你可以不用去
He did?
是吗
I'll save you the trouble.
我可以帮你省掉些麻烦
I'm not crazy,
我没疯
which is pretty darn impressive, all things considered.
从各方面考虑 这一切都令人叹为观止
I went from living at home with my mom
我离开跟母亲一起生活的家
to being stranded on a spaceship
困在这个离地球几十亿光年的
billions of light years from Earth,
宇宙飞船上
and screw The Last Starfighter,
去他的星空战士
because all those hours playing halo
我玩光环游戏时
didn't prepare me for this.
可没料想到这个
No one was prepared for this.
大家都没经过心理准备
Everyone else had some sort of training,
其他人多少受过点训练
but, hey,
但是
I've come a long way in my 10 months.
这十个月来我经历了够多了
I've fought space battles,
参与太空战
survived deadly radiation,
从致命辐射中脱险
time-traveled.
时空旅行
Sort of.
之类的
I'm still trying to figure that one out--
我还再想应该怎么描述
I don't think you're crazy.
我没觉得你疯了
Well, at least, no crazier than the rest of us.
至少 跟其他人都差不多吧
Really?
真的吗
Okay, then. Good chat.
好吧 那 那就聊好了
This isn't a psych eval, Eli.
这不是心理评估 伊莱
This is just two friends talking.
只不过是朋友间的对话
You have been
你最近
a little distracted lately,
有一点失常
and that has some of us worried.
我们很担心你
You guys are worried because I'm a little distracted?
你们担心我 因为我有点失常
We're worried because, given the recent events,
我们担心你是因为 就最近的事件来看
you should be a hell of a lot more
你不应该只是有点失常
than just a little distracted.
而应该严重得多
The memorial video you put together
你为莱利中士剪辑的
for Sergeant Riley,
纪念视频
it was very moving.
很感人
You know what's weird?
你知道奇怪的是什么吗
Sometimes I'll forget that he's gone.
有时候我会忘了他已经不在了
I'll actually walk into the gate room,
事实上当我走进门室
and turn my head,
回头
and then, for a split second,
然后 一瞬间
I'll wonder where the hell he is,
我会想他去哪儿了
and then I remember.
然后我想起来了
He was a very important part of your life here.
他是你这儿的生活中很重要的一部分
When your whole world collapses down
当你的整个世界分崩离析
to less than a hundred people in a confined space,
变成一个封闭空间里那不到一百个人
it all becomes
一切
important to you, Camile.
都会变得很重要 卡米尔
Riley was part of this ship,
莱利是这艘船的一部分
and losing him,
失去了他
it wasn't just-- it wasn't just sad.
不仅仅 不仅仅是悲伤这么简单
It was wrong.
这不公平
What about losing Ginn?
那失去了吉恩呢
So, when did you finish
你是什么时候
fixing the third suit?
修好第三套装备的
Yesterday. It's perfectly safe.
昨天 相当安全
All right, wait, well, then,
好吧 等等 那么
how come I'm wearing it, and you're not?
为什么是我穿着 而不是你
Easier to fix if something goes wrong,
如果出了故障我更容易修理
which it won't,
但它不会的
in all likelihood.
没有这个可能性
All right, Colonel, we are good to go.
好了 上校 我们可以出发了
All right.
好
Take her out.
带她出去
Have a look around.
转上一转
Heading out.
出发
Lieutenant, be careful out there.
中尉 在外小心
This is amazing.
太惊人了
I don't know...
我不知道...
What, you're telling me
怎么 你是想告诉我
you're not the least bit weirded out
在这其中飞行
flying through this?
你一点都不奇怪
Nah. Anything that could hurt us
不 早就没什么能
is long dead and gone,brother.
伤害我们了 兄弟
How goes it, Lieutenant?
情况怎样 中尉
Fine.
很好
We're coming up on a target of opportunity here.
我们到了一个看上去还不错的飞船旁边
Yeah, we see it.
嗯 我们也看到了
Looks more or less intact.
看上去还算完整
Picking up faint EM readings.
接收到了微弱的电磁波
We've got an access point on the ship's left side.
飞船左侧有一个入口
Should we check it out?
我们要去检查一下吗
Sir?
长官
You're good to go, Lieutenant.
去吧 中尉
Yes, sir.
明白
All right, let's do this.
开工吧
Sorry I'm late!
抱歉 来晚了
No, you're just in time.
来得早不如来得巧
Engaging reverse thrusters.
反向推动器开启
All right, this is as close as we're going to get.
好了 不能靠得再近了
Hats on, gentlemen.
头盔 先生们
Let's go explore.
探险去了
I'll see you on the other side.
我们对面见
I'm on board.
我到了
I'm ready for you.
准备好了
On my way.
马上就来
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表