剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
通讯石应该还在保持连接
They must still be connected.
军士 你先继续
Sergeant, get on that.
听着 Camile
Look, Camile,
我已经和我方情报人员谈过了
I've been talking with our intelligence people.
他们都认为
They all agree
若一架运输机单独执行任务
there's no way a lone cargo ship
试图袭击地球安全指挥部
would try an attack on Homeworld Command
没可能不附带一些别的东西而就此收手
without packing a little something extra.
比如说是什么啊 具体点
Like what, exactly?
我们估计可能是飞船内载的炸♥弹♥
We think there might be a bomb onboard,
而现在尚未爆♥炸♥
as yet unexploded.
你们得尽快离开那里
You have to get the hell out of there.
别这样了 好吗?
Stop it, will you?
不不 我说真的呀 我告诉你
(注意Young的表情)
No, no, it's true, I tell ya...
这里嘛(Scott很了然,笑)
And in here,
就是我们的医务室
we have our infirmary.
嘿 上校
Hey, Colonel...
Johansen中尉 这位是Michaels参议员
Lieutenant Johansen, this is Senator Michaels.
我们正陪同她参观
We're giving her the tour.
她是来
She's here to--
我是来这里评估
I'm here to assess the potential
这次任务的长♥期♥执行的可行程度
and long-term viability of this mission.
而这位是Varro
And this is Varro,
是我们留下的联盟来的
one of our remaining Alliance...
客人
Uh, guests.
我知道
Yes, I know.
他是志愿在这边给我帮忙的
He's been helping me out volunteering down here.
他确实对急救知识掌握的很不错
He's actually got a pretty good understanding of first aid.
我只是想帮上点忙
Just trying to keep myself useful.
那么如果你不介意的话
Well, if you don't mind,
我有几件事想和中尉讨论一下
I have a few things I would like to discuss with the Lieutenant.
当然可以
Of course.
你看 我啊
Look, I, uh,
我知道你一定处在巨大压力之下
I know you've been under a lot of pressure,
要设法保全这些人的性命
trying to keep all these people alive
在如此艰难的条件下
in some pretty difficult circumstances.
呃 确实很不容易
Well, it hasn't been easy,
不过事情也总算有点起色
but things have been looking up
自从我们可以进入古人的全套数据库后
since we got our hands on the full ancient database.
在里面也找到很多先进的医药知识
There's some advanced medical knowledge,
而我也开始更好的懂得
and I'm starting to get a better understanding
古人那些仪器是怎么运作的
of how some of their equipment works.
呃 看来确实有很多要学的
Well, it must be a lot to digest,
特别是对只接受过医务兵训练的非专业人员而言
especially for someone with only a medic's training.
我无意冒犯
No offense.
我没介意
None taken.
我说 如果你是想要说
Look, if you're trying to say
我们最好是调一个真正的医生上船来
we'd be better off with a real doctor onboard,
你绝对是没错的
you're right.
不过我觉得你恐怕找不到几个有心的志愿者
I just don't think you're going to get a whole lot of eager volunteers.
是么?为什么呢?
Really? Why's that?
一知道他们再也无法回去 这就不可能了吧
Knowing that there's a chance that they'll never go home.
哎呀晕
Oh, man.
这看上去可不妙啊
This doesn't look good.
你确定这是出去的路吗?
Are you sure this is the way out?
嗯 这里通向最近的出口
Well, it's the way to what was the nearest exit.
David 我是Camile
David, this is Camile.
请说
Go ahead.
看来我们最近出去的路被堵住了
Looks like our nearest way out is blocked.
你那边那个清除爆破的装置怎么样了?
How's it coming with that bomb disposal unit?
目前无好消息
So far, not so good.
残垣断瓦太多 他们没法挖太深
There's a lot of debris, they can't dig through it.
我们正在运更重级的装备过来
We've got heavier equipment on the way,
可要是等到他们运到 我们已经
but by the time they get here...
我可不清楚
I don't know.
这个炸♥弹♥到底是什么类型啊?
What kind of bomb are we talking about?
情报提供说
Intelligence suggests
是镎銙武器级别的装置
it's a weapons-grade naquadria device,
约有5千万到7千万吨♥的威力
with a probable yield of 50 to 70 megatons.
我们已经开始进行人员撤离了
We've already started evacuations.
好吧 那么
All right, well, um,
既然你们进不来 我们又出不去
if you can't get in, and we can't get out,
那就是说
then, uh,
大概最好的办法就是我们去找炸♥弹♥去
maybe the best plan is for us to go for the bomb.
啥?
What?
你说撞击是在中庭北角发生的吧
You said impact was on the inner north side,
靠近通讯室的地方吧?
near the comm lab?
应该离我们不远
We shouldn't be too far.
你们根本不懂拆弹啊!
You don't know anything about defusing bombs!
那就现场教学吧
You can talk us through it.
不行 我可不能允许你们去当什么"福岛50死士"
No, I-I cannot allow you to volunteer for something like this.
那身体甚至不是你们自己的
You're not even in your own bodies!
要是那炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了
If that bomb goes off,
这两具身体也就和其他人一起死了
these bodies will die along with everyone else,
而且
and...
要是我们仍然连接的话 我俩也同时丧命
If we're still connected, it'll kill us too.
现在根本没的选了
It's not much of a choice.
你就是Eli Wallace
Eli Wallace.
有何贵干?
Yeah?
是Nick那出名的年轻门徒吧
Nick's famous young protege.
见到你很荣幸
A pleasure to finally meet you.
我是Andrew Covel博士
I'm Dr. Andrew Covel.
是哦 很高兴见到你
Right. Nice to meet you.
星门指挥部那边的人
People back at Stargate Command
都把你叫做"神奇小子"呢
call you the boy wonder.
是不是说Rush就是我的蝙蝠侠啊
(他以为自己是罗宾,个傻缺娃,太没自信了)
Does that make Rush my Batman?
看来不是哈
Guess not.
我是Adam Brody
Adam Brody.
我是Dale Volker
Uh, Dale Volker.
我们也都在此工作
We work here too.
很好
Good.
也许你们能协助我
Maybe you can help me.
请问有什么要效劳的
What can we do for you?
呃 我只是想了解你的想法
Well, I just want to know what you think.
关于什么的啊
About?
所有一切 这艘飞船
Everything. This ship,
你们担当的职责
your role in it.
Nick的小发现 如此等等
Nick's little discovery.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
还好
Yeah, I'm okay.
我看大概我们该休息一会
Maybe we should rest for a minute.
我快喘不上气了
I can hardly breathe.
都是因为尘灰
It's the dust.
你们都已经吸到肺里去了
It's in your lungs already.
我们别停下
We don't stop.
得继续走
We-we keep going.
Greer啊
Greer...
Greer 你能不能就哪怕这一次也好
Greer, can you just this once
别再装B了
not pretend to be invincible?
你能不能就这一次可以别唐僧了?
Can you just this once stop talking?
你到底有什么毛病啊?
What is your problem?
你真想知道吗?
You really want to know?
我确实想知道
Yeah, I really want to know.
不是吧 你们非得现在吵吗?
We're really going to do this now?
我的问题就是像你这种人
My problem is people like you.
成天只知道念经个没完的婆娘
People who talk and talk,
与此同时什么事也做不了
and meanwhile nothing gets done!
不对 你说的根本不对
No, no, that's not it.
你现在是想来逮着我教训了吧?
So now you're gonna tell me something about me?
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表