剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
We're stuck,
而且我还没说到那个
and that's not to mention
食物和水的耗竭问题呢
the drain on our food and water supplies.
这些人在30年前就很先进了
These people were advanced 30 years ago.
他们现在说不定更先进了呢
They could be even more advanced now.
搞不好他们都能帮我们修好飞船
Hell, maybe they could even help us restore the ship
让命运号♥功能完全启用
to its full working capacity.
或者他们也可能在后续的大地震中丧生
Or they could have died in subsequent earthquakes.
我说 他们知道这些问题的最初缘由是什么吗?
Do they even know what was causing the problem in the first place?
根据耀祖先生说
According to Yaozu,
他们的科学家在远征队出发前
their scientists were beginning to form a theory
已经开始建立起一套理论
before the expedition was launched.
他们已有证据证明
They had evidence to suggest
有一个"流氓黑洞"正靠近他们的恒星系掠过
(高速运行的稠密黑洞团,会吞噬途径的任何星云星体)
that a rogue black hole was approaching their solar system.
要我说这不是啥好事
Well, I take it that's not good.
引发的潮汐力可以将整个星系撕裂的
The resulting tidal forces could tear the whole system apart.
也就是说我们耗尽补给把他们带去了
So we could use all our supplies to get them there,
结果发现那里啥星球不剩吗
and then find no planet?
也许还没发生呢
It might not have happened yet.
可能要花上几百年的
It could take hundreds of years.
拜托 你们可别忘了
Please, let's not forget
我们还不知道那些无人机是不是还跟在后面呢
we still don't know how those drones tracked us.
在我们搞清楚之前
Now, until we figure that out,
我们最好的防守机制
our best form of defense
就是越少呆在超光速状态外越好
is to spend as little time out of FTL as possible.
而现在我们最不需要的事就是
The last thing we need right now
再去浪费任何一点我们的有限资源了
is an unnecessary drain on our resources.
那星球在我们的航线上
The planet's in our path,
我们可以去探查一下
so we check it out.
如果他们还活着
If they are still alive,
也许我们能帮他们修好星门
maybe we can help them fix the gate,
那他们就可以自己去救自己人了
and they can rescue their own people.
那是你最后的决定吗?
Is that your final decision?
我们先完成卸载补给吧
Let's finish loading the supplies.
Eli 把那玩意从我眼前拿开
Eli, get that thing out of my face!
对不起 对不起 对不起
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
呀 就是现在了
Yeah, it's time.
下一次收缩时
In the next contraction,
你要用力推 好吗
I want you to push, okay?
用力啊 用力!
Keep pushing! Keep pushing!
我在用力啊
I'm pushing!
他去哪儿了啊?
Where is he?
Matt说他们在为开♥发♥灌溉渠勘察地段
Matt said they were scouting a place for an irrigation canal.
那已经去了几小时了啊
That was hours ago!
他会来的 别担心
He's gonna be here, all right?
你先集中精神
Just stay focused.
深呼吸 再用力
Deep breath and then push.
开始用力!
Now!
喂 我来了
Hey. Hi.
我不想你错过它
I didn't want you to miss it.
不会的 我来了
No, I'm here.
一定会顺利的
It's gonna be all right.
我已经能摸到宝宝的头了
I can feel the baby's head.
好 再下一次收缩时
Okay, on the next contraction,
我要你用最大力推一次 好吗?
I want you to give one big push, okay?
好的
Okay.
是个男孩!
It's a boy!
儿子啊!
A boy!
在Novus上出生的第一个小生命
(太感人了!!!有木有!!!!)
First baby is born on Novus.
他长的真好看
He's beautiful.
我们到这儿已经十年了
We have been here 10 years now.
我们的小镇持续发展中
Our little town's coming along.
我们其中一些人甚至都有了自己的孩子
Some of us even have children.
一直都在奋斗中
It's been a struggle at times,
但也是充满了乐趣的过程
but it's been kind of fun
试图找到好法子让所有这一切运转
to try to find ways to make this work.
我真想我妈妈能看到我做到的这些事
I just wish my mother could see what I've done,
亲眼来看看她的孙子
meet her grandson.
这是我在这儿的唯一的遗憾
That's my only real regret in all this.
第十四届选举
...14th election,
在职者对投票人的演讲
the incumbent addresses the voters.
我还记得当我们初次踏上这片土地
I remember when we first came here.
那时
It was...
感觉上已经过了好长好长时间了
Well, it feels like a long time ago now.
我们空身来此 几乎什么也没有
We had very little,
艰难困苦
and it was really hard,
但我想也正是那情形让我们团结在一起
but I think it brought us together.
现在我们拥有的一切
Everything we have here,
都是我们白手起家一点点创造出来
we have built with our own hands,
而现在我们面临又一次危机
and now we stand at a precipice.
我们其中的一些人想要分离出去
Some of us want to divide,
当然了 我们确实是
and sure, yes, we...
是有一些矛盾 我们有不同的观点
We have our issues, and we have our differences,
但我们不能失去长远眼界
but we can't lose perspective.
作为你们的领袖 我可能从不完美
As your leader, I may not have been perfect,
我自己很清楚
I know that.
但我也知道 我尽了最大每一分心力
But I know that I... I tried my best,
而我也是不懈坚持至今
and that I persevered.
现在 作为一个团队
Now, as a group,
我们会生存下去
we will survive.
我们也会繁荣兴盛
We will prosper
并会长长远远让我们的子孙世代相传 谨以铭记
as long as we can remember above anything else
那就是 我们彼此需要
that we need each other,
也要彼此互助 是为我们的信条
and we need to help each other.
这个嘛 还是不能改变我们目前在这里的状况啊
That doesn't... change anything here and now.
我只是觉得这可能让你决定时有所考虑
I just thought it might sway your decision,
看看这些
seeing that
那就是我们自己
they are us.
就算我们可以无视他们的问题
As much as we'd like to ignore their problems,
他们和我们一样也是人类啊
we're all human beings.
我们有责任互相帮助 不是吗?
We have a responsibility to each other, don't we?
然而很不幸
Well, unfortunately,
我们所应该做的和我们所能做到的
what we should do and what we can do
两者间往往有很大距离
are too far apart.
我们会到他们的母星停留
We'll stop by their home planet,
到时我们再看能做什么吧
and we'll... We'll see what happened.
我想去跟他们告别
I'd like to say goodbye.
去吧
Sure.
不是说我们不想帮你们
It's not a question of not wanting to help,
但问题是心有余而力不足
it's a question of resources.
你们的人数太多了
There are so many of you,
而我们的飞船是受损的 所以
and-and the ship's damaged, and...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
那么看来未来地的人毕竟还是错的
So, it seems the Futurans were wrong after all.
我只希望我们早就该明白这点
I only wish we'd known sooner.
这样我们就可以避免世世代代的争论不休了
We could have avoided generations of conflict.
我们有可能会修复Novus的星门使之运作
We may be able to get the Novus gate up and running again.
如果可以 我们就可以拨号♥过来让你们知道
If we can, we'll dial in and let you know.
我们会等的
We'll be waiting.
那是什么啊
What was that?
Eli?
Eli?
我不知道
I don't know.
在那边
Over there!
哎呀我的天
Oh, my God.
那是什么啊?
What? What was that?
我们得马上离开这儿 快
We need to get the hell out of here, now.
你们有没有可以躲避的安全地方 山洞什么的?
Do you have a safe place to hide, a cave?
近处是没有
Not nearby.
我们得马上进星门!
We have to get to the gate!
我们只能现在立刻撤离你们的人了
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表