剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
就是只怪物
It's a monster.
是的 但不像人类 动物不懂得憎恨
Yeah, but unlike us, animals don't know hate.
他们所知的只有害怕和饥饿
All they know is fear and hunger.
喂 我看到点什么了!
Hey, I got something here!
那些踪迹
The tracks, uh...
他们在这儿停下了
They just stop.
看来在这有过很多动作
Okay. There's been a lot of movement here.
趴下 快趴下
Get down, get down!
啊!
Ah!
住手!
Stop!
别碰我!
Get off me!
我们让它给跑了 现在得赶快追!
We've got it on the run! Now's our chance!
追你个头啊!
The hell we do!
它会拖走你 把你和队伍分开
It'll draw you out, separate you from the group,
然后再干掉你
then pick you off!
你以为刚才那是怎么回事?
What the hell do you think happened back there?
是它把我们引到那里去的
It led us to that spot,
在那儿守株待兔呢
it waited for us.
这家伙很聪明啊!
It's smart!
我们以为在追猎它的这么长时间
All this time we've been hunting it,
其实是它在追猎我们
it's been hunting us.
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
快做吧
Do it!
开始啦
Got it?
好的
Yeah.
怎么了?
What?
你为什么没拉扳机
Why didn't you pull that trigger?
在巨大压力的情况下无法预测人们的行为
There's no predicting how someone's gonna react in a pressure situation.
当恐慌降临
Panic sets in.
人们会僵硬凝结
People freeze.
这是正常的
It happens...
可那绝对不会是你
But not to you.
你当时脑袋里一定在想什么
Something got inside your head.
是什么?
What?
我想我已经死了
I think I died.
在换肾手术后的复原期间
After the kidney surgery, during the recovery,
有那么一刻 当我醒来时
there was a point when I woke up...
啥都没有的状态
to nothing.
我听不到看不到也动不了
I couldn't hear, couldn't see, couldn't move.
我被困在了黑暗中
I was trapped in this darkness,
知道吗 是我从不知道的感觉
you know, like nothing I've ever known.
你当时是吓到了
You were scared.
只是正常反应
That's a normal reaction.
我这辈子做过老多疯狂事了
I've done some crazy things in my day,
拿命冒险呢
risked my life
从来都不用多想一秒的
without even giving it a second thought.
不知道害怕的滋味
No fear.
可是现在
But now...
我知道的就是那种无尽的黑暗
All I know is that darkness...
那是我再也不想回头感受的
And the fact that I don't ever want to go back.
TJ在手术中给你注射了大量的镇静药物
T.J. Had you under some pretty heavy sedatives for that operation.
那些药让你的机能停滞了
They shut you down.
很可能你的大脑先苏醒
Your brain was probably the first thing to wake up,
而你身体的其他部分则要
and it just took the rest of your body
过一段时间才跟上
a little while to catch up.
你认为是那种情形吗?
You think that's what it was?
我是不敢说知道死亡的确切滋味
I can't claim to know for sure what death is,
不过我由心里知道不是那样的情形
but I know in my heart it isn't that.
这样大概能撑到你回到飞船上
This should do till you get back to the ship.
我不会回去的
I'm not going back.
我绝不放弃我的人
I'm not giving up on my people.
没有人说要放弃
No one's giving up.
你只要仔细考虑一下
You've just got to think this through.
伤口没多久就会开线的
It won't take much for those stitches to open up.
如果你又开始大失血 那怎么办
If you start bleeding out, then what?
对不起了 不过以你目前的情况
I'm sorry, but in your condition,
你已成为我们的负担
you're a liability to us.
最好情况 你拖累大家速度
At best, you slow us down.
最糟就是 你搞不好会死
At worst, you die.
我会带她回来的
I'll get her back.
我保证
You have my word.
我们得继续走了
We need to get moving.
可以之后再回来掩埋尸体
We can come back, bury the bodies later.
听好我的话
You listen to me,
请你一定把她毫发未伤的带回来
you bring her back safe.
好的
All right...
那我们走吧
Let's, uh, let's go.
喂 Eli 回答
Hello, Eli. Come in?
在呢
Yeah?
早上好啊
Good morning.
Brody先生和你在一起吗?
Is Mr. Brody with you?
是吧
Yup.
你俩应该呆在控制室里
You two are supposed to be in the control interface room
运行诊断程序吧
running diagnostics.
你们跑哪去了?
Where are you?
我们就是想弄点东西吃呗
We're just grabbing something to eat.
哦 那好吧 动作快点
Yeah, well, hurry up.
我知道这也不是啥有意思的工作
I know it's not the most glamorous work,
但还是要完成的
but it needs to be done.
我们会完成的啦 这就去
We'll finish up, be on our way.
这里吗?
Here?
这不错
This is good.
干啥不错?
Good for what?
干啥要在这停下?
Why are we stopping?
我们已经知道了这生物很聪明
We've already established this creature is smart.
它视我们为威胁 所以跟踪我们
It sees us as a threat, so it's stalking us,
而迟早的
and sooner or later,
它就会试图再次伏击我们
it's going to try to ambush us again,
可是这次呢 我们会预先准备好
but this time, we'll be ready for it.
生起来了
Here we go.
看时间要做什么?
How we doing for time?
离命运号♥的超光速跳跃还有六小时
We've got six hours till Destiny jumps.
他们不会抛弃我们的啦
They wouldn't abandon us.
是不会 除非他们认为我们已经死了
No, not unless they think we're dead.
所以这就是为什么
Which is why
我必须要把这呼叫器弄的能用才行
I really need to get this radio working.
你刚才是不是
Were you...
在看着我睡觉啊?
Watching me sleep?
不是 不是
No, no.
不是 我只是来看看你
N-no, I was just checking to see if you were...
看你醒了没有
If you were awake,
看来你还没醒 不过现在
which you seemed not to be, but then now...
现在你又醒了
Then you are now.
我给你带了些吃的来
I brought you something to eat.
哦 你还真体贴
Oh, that was sweet of you.
Park博士
Dr. Park...
你觉得怎样了?
How are you feeling?
我
I'm--
挺好的 谢谢了
Fine. Thanks.
你的那些运算工作进行的如何了?
How are getting on with those calculations?
哦 对 我完成了
Oh, yeah, I finished them.
真无法相信
I can't believe this.
这时候你还要她工作啊? 她是伤员耶
You're making her work? She's injured.
是啊 她的肋骨伤了
Yes, her ribs,
脑子可没坏
not her brain.
Dale 是我让他给我找点事做做的
Dale, I asked him to give me something to do.
成天躺在这我都无聊的快疯了
I'm going stir crazy just sitting here.
很好 很好
Good, good.
那就在舰桥见啦
See you back on the bridge.
好的 我探访完就去
Yeah, I'm just going to finish up with my visit and--
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表