剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
We should get back in the suits.
我们应该穿上太空服
Try not to come in so sharply.
靠近的角度太大了
Yeah, you just want to pull alongside.
没错 你需要并排
Maybe Brody should be driving. No offense, but--
也许布罗迪该驾驶 无意冒犯 但是
Just shut up!
给我闭嘴
Easy, easy...
冷静 冷静
Keep an eye on your starboard. Watch your angle
留心右舷 注意角度
what the hell's going on here? No time. There's no time.
你们在这里干什么 没时间 没时间解释
You've got to ease up. That's very sensitive.
你得冷静 这些操作很灵敏的
Back off as you come in--
靠近的时候记着后退
is she flying the ship? Do you know what you're doing?
她在驾驶飞船吗 你知道自己在干什么吗
Guys! Not now!
伙计们 现在不行
Kino's damaged.
基诺坏了
I won't be able to use it to take us back to the ship.
我没法用它来带我们回飞船
Well, there's another one
应该有一个
in search mode somewhere still on the ship.
正在飞船某处搜索
If we can find it.
如果我们能找到它
Reverse! You're too close!
倒档 你离得太近了
I'm trying!
我在试
What the hell just happened?
刚才发生了什么
I'm sorry, Colonel.
我们抱歉 上校
We came in too close.
我们靠得太近了
Maybe I should give it a try.
也许我该试试
No, no, no, we're okay.
不不不 我们可以的
We've matched their speed.
我们已经与他们的速度同步了
Yeah, but how the hell
没错 但是我们怎样才能
are we going to get them off of that ship?
把他们从那艘飞船里救出来呢
Nick, are you all right?
尼克 你没事吧
I'm okay.
我没事
The rotation's slow enough.
旋转并不是很快
We've got a bigger problem.
我们有个更大的麻烦
The Kino is damaged.
基诺坏了
We're not going to be able to use it
我们不能用它来
to get back on the ship.
带我们回飞船
What about the other one?
另一个呢
It's lost
找不到
somewhere on the ship.
应该在飞船的某处
They don't have time to go looking for it.
他们没时间去找了
Are you back in the space suits?
你们穿上太空服了吗
Yeah.
是的
Okay, good. So this is easy.
好极了 这样就简单了
You're just going to use the ship's centripetal force
你们可以用飞船的向心力
to propel you the distance.
来推动你们飞过那段距离
Easy?
简单
That ship's just not spinning, it's wobbling.
飞船并不是匀速旋转 而是摇摆不定
You'll have to calculate each jump separately--
你得计算每一次跳跃
the speed of rotation,
旋转速度
the mass of each person, the angle of trajectory--
每个人的质量 轨道的角度
I'm already on it.
我已经在算了
Eli, if they miss the ship--
伊莱 如果他们错过了飞船
They won't.
他们不会的
We're making our way to the opening in the hull.
我们会想办法打开船身
Eli,
伊莱
how are you coming with the calculations?
计算结果如何
I've got your jump worked out, so you'll go first.
我已经算出了你的 所以你先来
I'm almost done with Colonel Young's.
我马上就能算完杨上校的了
You have to release when I say, the exact moment.
你得在我说行的那一刻离开 分秒不能差
Don't hesitate.
不要犹豫
Okay, I'm in position.
好的 我就位了
Tell me when.
告诉我什么时候走
Ready?
准备
Now!
走
Engage your mag boots!
用你的磁力靴
Destiny, I'm on board.
命运号♥ 我上船了
Okay. Okay, I got this.
好的 好的 我知道了
Colonel, are you ready?
上校 准备好了吗
Yeah.
是的
Okay, get ready to release.
好的 准备离开
Now!
走
His angle is off!
他的角度不对
He jumped too early.
他跳得太早了
It's ridiculous,
太夸张了
the amount of information here.
这里的信息量
Just keep looking for that message.
继续寻找那个信息
Colonel, we've got an opportunity ahead.
上校 我们前方出现了机会
Several planets in range.
距离内有几颗星球
Looks pretty good.
看起来不错
All right.
好吧
Let's see if this works.
让我们看看行不行得通
Compliments of Mr. Brody's still.
来自布罗迪先生酿酒室的美酒
Oh, how I've missed
我真想念
its lone redeeming quality.
它那种一杯足矣的口味
How's the crew?
船员们的反应如何
Uh, angry,
愤怒
but...
但是
The truth is out now,
真♥相♥大白
so that can only be a good thing.
所以是件好事
And Colonel Young?
杨上校呢
I know you didn't trust him before.
我知道你之前不相信他
Can you trust him now?
现在你能相信他了吗
I've got no choice.
我没有选择
Cheers.
干杯
I'm sorry, Mandy.
我很抱歉 曼蒂
I know I put you in a very difficult position.
我知道我让你处于了一个非常为难的处境
It's okay.
没关系
In fact, I'm flattered.
事实上 我很荣幸
Of all people, you chose to confide in me.
所有人当中 你只向我吐露秘密
Well, of course.
当然了
You're the finest person I know.
你是我所认识最好的人
I've thought a lot about you,
我一直很想你
about seeing you again.
想再见到你
Me too.
我也是
This time,
这次
this time is different.
这次不一样
Yes? Colonel Young wants to see you on the bridge.
什么事 杨上校在舰桥上想见你
Can it wait?
能等等吗
No, he said to come now.
不行 他说让你现在就来
It's urgent.
紧急事务
I'll be back soon.
我马上就回来
You know, sometimes,
你知道吗 有时候
with the stones,
因为这些通讯石
it's easy to forget you're in another person's body.
我很容易就忘记你是在另一个人的身体里
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表