剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
不急 你们慢聊
Hey, take your time.
有发现吗?
Anything?
没有
Nothing.
目前还没
Not yet.
我有种不好的预感 这是个错误
I got a bad feeling that this is a mistake.
我是说 我们坐在这等的时候
I mean, while we're sitting here,
那东西可能早跑的没影了
that thing is putting as much distance between us as possible.
不 那生物知道我们在追捕它
No, the creature knows we're hunting it,
所以它肯定会保护自己的巢穴
so it needs to protect its lair.
要那么做的话
To do that,
它就必须确保我们绝对不会找到那
it has to make sure we never reach it.
是哦
Yeah...
有点道理
Makes sense.
可要是你弄错了
You know, but if you're wrong about this,
可别指望它会追我们上飞船
don't count on making it back to the ship.
你认为我不想救回他们吗?
You don't think I want to save them?
是哦
Yeah.
倒是肯定你想救 呵呵
I'm sure you do.
你看起来言犹未尽嘛
You look like you got more to say.
这个嘛 不管你是怎么想你自己和TJ的
Well, whatever you have in mind for you and T.J.,
我看你现在就可以放弃了
you can forget about it,
你知道什么啊?
you know?
因为那根本没戏
'Cause that's not happening.
为何不让自己决定呢?
Why don't we let her decide that?
Varro
Varro...
说吧 Tasia
Go ahead, Tasia.
它动起来了 朝你们那边去了
It's on the move and headed your way.
来了
Here we go.
来吧
Come on...
来啊
Come on.
老子在这呢 老子等着你
I'm right here. I'm right here!
搞死它没?
Did you get it?
死翘了
Oh yeah.
很好
All right.
我们得马上走
We should get moving.
再几小时就要天黑了
In a few hours it's going to start to get dark--
看来还有更多这东西
There are more of them out there.
现在跟着他们的足迹让路容易认多了
Following their trail's gotten way too easy.
几乎是像他们故意激我们跟过去的
It's almost as if they're daring us to come after them.
他们是要引我们一下子了结
They're luring us in to finish us off.
那个在营地里袭击我们的家伙
The thing that attacked us back at the camp
比现在我们在追的这些个头要大
is bigger than the ones we're tracking now.
足迹也小很多
These tracks are smaller.
这些是幼仔
These are the babies.
我们已经接近他们的老巢了
We're getting close to their lair.
我们要对付的家伙不止一个
The fact that we're dealing with more than one of these things
这让我们救回自己人的机会减低了几率
reduces our chances of finding our people alive.
你是现在还想反悔吗?
Are you saying you're having second thoughts?
因为 你要知道 我可以自己去的
Because, you know, I can do this on my own.
哦 不行
Oh, no, you can't.
得了吧 我也根本不觉得咱俩可以配合行动
Hell, I don't even think we can do this together,
不过我得为大局着想
but I'm going to see this through.
再说 现在已经快到老巢了
Besides, this close to the nest,
我们也没时间返回的
we're past the point of no return.
那家伙太大太强了
That thing's too big, too strong.
我可不敢想被它活吞了的样子
I can't stand the thought of being eaten alive.
万一到了那时候
When the time comes,
要是我没有勇气自己了结
if I don't have the guts to do it myself...
你在说什么呢 下士?
What are you saying, corporal?
我是想说我不想死的那么惨
I'm saying I don't want to die like that!
我请求您到时先帮我了结
I'd rather you finished me off first!
喂
Hey.
喂 你听我说
Hey, you listen to me...
现在你有两个选择
Now, you have two choices.
你可以继续垂头丧气的
You can suck it up
然后提着自己的脑袋变成鬼回去命运号♥
and walk back on the Destiny with your head held high,
要不你就好好跟着我 救自己的屁命
or you can force me to save your sorry ass,
然后带着羞耻活下去
and live with the shame.
明白没?
Is that understood?
明白了 长官
Yes, ma'am.
这是Johansen中尉
This is- this is Lieutenant Johansen.
完毕
Over.
外面有人在听吗?
Is there anyone out there?
你让我想起了以前一个作战行动时的同袍
You remind me of someone I used to run ops with.
总是第一个冲上火线
First one into a firefight,
最后一个从敌方撤回
last one to leave enemy territory.
他无所畏惧
He was fearless.
最后自愿参加了一次自杀式的任务而了结此生
He ended up volunteering for what you'd call a suicide mission.
他当时一点不害怕
He wasn't afraid.
现在看他本该害怕的
Turns out he should've been.
他完全错啦
He was wrong.
在那种情况下
In those situations
当各种选择机放在你面前时
when the odds are stacked against you,
你的脸上看得到死亡的气息
and you're looking death in the face,
正是恐惧感才能保住你自己
it's fear that keeps you,
和你身边的人们的命
and the people around you, alive.
这是Johansen中尉
This is Lieutenant Johansen...
这是Greer 完毕
This is Greer. Over.
军士长吗?
Sergeant?
中尉
Lieutenant,
通报你的位置
what's your situation?
呃 Reynolds下士和我
Uh, Corporal Reynolds and I
身处一个山洞中
are in a cave
是在一个正对着峡谷的山头
on the side of a hill overlooking a ravine.
应该是营地的北方
Somewhere north of camp.
那种袭击了我们的生物 把我俩带来这里
The creature that attacked us, it brought us here,
它看上去似乎正守着洞穴
and it appears to be guarding its territory,
所以请小心靠近
so approach with extreme caution.
下士受伤了
The corporal is injured
现在他无法走动
and in no condition to make a run for it.
坚持住 中尉
Hang tight, Lieutenant.
我们这就来救你们
We're coming for you.
收到了
Copy.
对不起
Sorry.
聊到忘记时间了
Lost track of time.
是呀 我也不惊讶
Yeah, well, I'm not surprised.
你俩明显很享受呆在一起的时刻
You two obviously enjoy each other's company.
我不知道你是不是意有所指
I'm not sure if you meant anything by that,
不过我要告诉你
but you should know
我和Park之间啥事也没有
there's nothing going on between me and Park.
当然不会有
Of course not.
你说"当然没有"是什么意思?
What do you mean, "Of course not"?
你是说我俩绝不可能发生什么吗?
Y-you say it like it could never happen.
是啊 不可能
Well, it couldn't.
好吧 我懂了
Okay, I get it.
因为她那么盘靓条顺儿的
Because she's so... attractive,
而我么 我就老勿灵的是伐
and I'm-- and I'm not?
不是 不是 这么说吧
No, no, no, no, let's... let's just say
就是你看上去就不是什么浪漫型的人
that you don't seem like... The romantic type.
哦 你这么认为?
Oh, really?
那好 你说我是什么类型的人?
Okay, well, then, uh, what type am I?
很明显呀 好友型呗
The good friend type, obviously.
值得信任的知己
The trusted confidant.
那种永远可以让人 呃
The guy who's always there with the, uh,
靠着肩膀哭一场的人
the shoulder to cry on.
我看 人生不过如此(C’est La Vie)
And that's just life, I'm afraid.
我们都有自己注定担当的角色
We all have our predestined roles,
不过嘛 往好的一面看
but, you know, on the bright side,
在人生中摆脱了风花雪月的纠缠
a life free of romantic entanglements, well...
那其在科学追求上肯定会得到更多成果回报
It certainly benefits the pursuit of science.
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表