剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
So far, I haven't even figured out
怎么发出这个简讯呢
how to send a message.
我现在能做的也不过是把这傻缺玩意开开关关
All I can do is turn this stupid thing off and on.
"蒙杜斯"?
"Mundus?"
对啊 古人语里是"世界"的意思
Yeah. It's ancient for "World."
诺法斯蒙杜斯就是"新世界"
Novus mundus. "New world."
听起来好傻啊
It sounds stupid.
哦 你那"未来地"听起来就很酷么?
Yeah, and "Futura" Sounds cool?
当然了 那代表了某种观念
Yeah, obviously, it's a matter of opinion.
那就是种字体
It's a font.
你们有什么新情况没?
What do we got?
不确定 过来看看吧
Not sure. Have a look.
那东西就这么一直在那闪
It just started blinking like that.
我不懂这是什么意思
I'm not sure what it means.
我懂
I do.
这是Young
This is Young.
Rush和Chloe 你俩速到舰桥报到
Rush, Chloe, I need you on the bridge now.
那是莫尔斯电码啊
It's morse code.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
我现在开始觉得
I'm starting to get the feeling
我们可能最好是在这安居乐业了
that we may have to settle in here for good.
真是又扎了我一刀
One more shot.
Eli
Eli!
嘿
Hey!
喂
Hey...
你做到了!
You did it!
做到啥?
I did?
真的 成功了
Yeah, it worked!
你是怎么知道的?
How do you know?
太好了!
Yes!
你成功啦!
You did it!
Young上校说了
Colonel Young said
我们会带这些人回家
we're going to take these people home.
借过
Sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
我知道我自己是说过要帮这些人的
I know I said I wanted to help these people,
不过我得老实说
but I got to be honest,
我真高兴咱总算快到了
I-I'm glad we're almost there.
我想那儿应该挺好玩儿的
I think it's been kind of fun.
可别告诉Rush
Don't tell that to Rush.
他比平时都更暴躁了
He's been even grumpier than usual.
他说他们产生的二氧化碳
He says the co2 they're producing
是完全抵消了我们得到的那些额外补充
has completely offset the extra lime we brought onboard.
等他们离开时
When they leave,
我们又回到当初的起点状态了
we'll just be right back to where we started.
他们其中有些人还说想要留下来
Some of them are saying they'd like to stay.
我知道啊
I know.
你觉得Young上校会同意吗?
You think Colonel Young will let them?
猜是要看具体多少人吧(补充点新血在船上也不错)
Guess it depends on how many.
我说 你们觉得
Well, do you think
等我们到那时 他们星球还会是完好的吗?
their planet's going to be in one piece when we get there?
哎呀 应该还好
Oh, absolutely.
根据他们自己描述的那种地震活跃状态
The way they described the seismic activity,
要我说大概等真正危急时还要好多年呢
I'd say they got years before it goes critical.
不晓得唉
I don't know.
在他们派遣出各远征队出去时
It was bad enough to make 'em
那时情况就够糟的了
send out those expeditions in the first place,
而现在又已经过去了三十年
and that was 30 years ago.
地面上的政局呢?
And what about the politics?
我听他们中的人谈论
I overheard some of them talking,
好像是非常糟糕的状态啊
and it sounds like things were getting pretty bad.
很显然 双方都拥有核武器
Apparently, both sides had nuclear weapons.
不 不 不会发展成那样的状况的
No, no, there's no way it would have come to that.
但他们确实又面临着逐步扩大化的自然灾难啊
But they were facing an escalating natural disaster,
使得他们的能源很紧张
putting pressure on their resources--
这才会使他们更容易的团结起来啊
which just as easily could have brought them together.
乡亲们喂
Guys...
他们可是咱们的后代子孙啊
They're our descendants.
我们传下去了
We passed down
我们的知识
all of our knowledge,
我们的理解同情心
our understanding...
而很显然 也传下了我们的矛盾
And apparently, some of our disagreements.
中尉
Lieutenant...
长官
Sir.
我们就要跳出超光速了
We're about to drop out.
只要一到达范围内
As soon as we're in range,
你就要着手进行第一轮侦查
you're going to be flying the first recon.
是 长官 我这就去准备穿梭机
Yes, sir. I'll go prep the shuttle.
如果您同意
If it's okay...
批准你的请求
Permission granted.
谢谢哈
Thank you.
我们马上就要穿过大气层了
We'll be passing through the atmosphere shortly.
没有任何无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥迹象
No radio signals.
是啊
Yeah.
我也注意到了
I noticed that.
他们不是应该很先进的文明吗 对不?
They're supposed to be advanced, right?
怎么样?
So?
他们进入了大气层
They're entering the atmosphere.
我们正在穿过
We're passing through
看来是相当厚的一层
what appears to be a pretty thick layer
微粒子物质
of particulate matter.
都是尘埃和灰
Dust and ash.
好了 得到一些地表温度数据
All right, getting a reading on surface temperatures.
下面好像是非常冷
It's pretty cold down there.
哦天哪
Oh, God...
核后寒冬
Nuclear winter.
好了 云层打开了
All right, cloud's breaking up.
我们应该很快就能看到些什么了
We should be able to see something here pretty soon.
哇
Whoa.
是什么?
What is it?
是一座城市
It's a city.
很大很现代化的城市 还是完整的的样子
It's a huge, modern city, and it's completely intact.
真了不起
It's incredible.
我收不到任何无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
I'm not picking up any radioactivity.
事实上 是啥电的磁的任何信♥号♥♥都没有
In fact, we're not getting any em at all.
当然了
Of course.
怎么说?
What?
看那些层层厚的尘灰吧
Well, the layer of dust and ash,
完全遮挡住了阳光
blocking out sunlight,
使地面温度降低
lowering surface temperatures.
只有一个可能性的解释了
There's really only one possible explanation.
大型火山激活
Extreme volcanic activity.
可能是超大火山爆发了
Like a supervolcano,
甚至更糟
or worse.
不说核后寒冬吧 但也是毁灭性结果
Not exactly nuclear winter, but just as devastating.
你看到下面任何活动的迹象了吗
Are you seeing any movement down there?
没有
Negative.
我要飞进去仔细瞧瞧
I'm gonna bring us in for a better look.
长官 我们已经完成又一次城市掠览了
Sir, we've done another close pass over the city,
连外♥围♥城郊都看了个遍
including the outskirts.
但是没有看到一个人
We're not seeing any signs of people.
没有火烟 也没有雪地上的足迹
No smoke from fires, no tracks in the snow,
什么都没有
nothing.
看上去这里已经袅无人烟很久了
It doesn't look like anyone's been around here for a long time.
可之前曾有数百万的人们住在这里啊
But millions of people lived here.
他们全都去了哪里呢?
Where did they all go?
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表