剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
The shuttle is our only shelter now.
穿梭机现在是唯一的庇护所
It's so cold.
好冷
We lost power days ago.
能量几天前就耗光了
Something vital is broken,
穿梭机有个重要部件受损
and none of us know how to fix it.
而谁都不知道怎么修
It's airtight,
机舱是密封的
so we have to leave the door ajar
所以我们只能让舱门半开着
or we'll suffocate.
不然大家就会窒息
We still have some food,
我们还有一些食物
and Peter has made some candles to keep us warm.
皮特做了几支蜡烛供大家取暖
They provide enough light to read
蜡烛的亮光刚够看见彼此
and share our evening meal.
刚够用来进食
Peter is still with you?
彼得还在你身边吗
In his heart, he's already left us.
他的心早就不在了
I try to tell him...
我告诉他
It'll be all right, Peter.
会好起来的 彼得
No, it won't be all right.
不 不会好了
Nothing will be all right.
我们完蛋了
But by morning, he's gone.
可到了早上 他就走了
Okay, um...
好吧
It's the last night.
现在是最后一晚
The night before you woke up inside the shuttle
之后你就在穿梭机内醒来
and Destiny was there.
然后就看到了命运号♥
Yes. I remember.
没错 我记起来了
Tell me what you see.
告诉我你看到了什么
It's very dark.
很黑
There's no pain. Just...
不疼 只是...
Just the cold.
只是冷
Who else is there with you?
还有谁在你身边
What? They're all dead.
怎么了 他们都死了
Frozen.
冻僵了
I'm alone.
我孤独一人
What are you doing?
你在干什么
There's nowhere for me to go.
我没地方可去
Nothing to do now but pray.
除了祈祷什么都做不了
The next thing I remember is waking up on the shuttle
之后我就在穿梭机内醒来
and seeing Destiny out the window.
看到窗外的命运号♥
Is that all?
就这些吗
I wish I had more answers for you.
我希望能给你更多的答案
Me too.
我也是
But you won't have to drop me off
但你不用在下一个星球
at the next planet, Colonel.
把我扔下去了 上校
I expect I'll be dead before you come back out of FTL.
我估计在跳出超光速前我就会死
You don't know that.
不一定的
Yes, I do.
不 我确定
Because now I remember something
因为我记起了一些
that no one ever should.
不应该有人记得的事情
I'm already dead.
我已经死了
Eli...
伊莱
Did you leave this in the shuttle?
是你把这个留在穿梭机上的吗
No. Why?
没有 怎么了
Well, somebody did.
那是另有其人了
They all died in their sleep.
他们都在睡梦中死去
With symptoms of severe exposure?
带着极寒条件下的症状吗
Yeah,
没错
but I'm guessing whatever the aliens
但我想不论那些外星人
did to bring you back,
怎么把你们送回来的
it was only temporary.
都只是暂时的
You're all just reverting back to the state
你们只不过被恢复到
they probably found you in.
他们找到你们时候的状态
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I-I did everything I could think of.
我已经尽力了
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
How much time do I have left?
我还剩多少时间
Not much.
不多
May I be allowed to see the stars one last time?
我能最后看一次星星吗
Yeah, of course. Go ahead.
当然可以 去吧
I would like very much not to be alone.
我非常希望有人能陪伴我
I forgot how beautiful this view was.
我都忘了这景色有多美了
Maybe they were just giving you the chance
也许他们就是想给你机会
to see it one more time,
来再看看这景致
or to say goodbye to all of us.
或是向我们所有人告别
This isn't me.
这不是我
At least, not the man I was.
至少 这不是以前的我
That's what Dr. Rush was trying to tell me in his own way.
这就是拉什博士想告诉我的
I just didn't believe him.
我没信他
This body's nothing but a shadow,
这具躯壳不过是个影子
not reborn, but reanimated,
我没有重生 只是被复♥制♥了
and not by God,
还不是上帝所为
but by beings who can rebuild a man's body,
只是宇宙中有些生命能重建人体
but not his soul.
却不能修复灵魂
Maybe that's what you and Colonel Young were sensing.
也许是就是你和杨上校当时的感觉吧
I don't feel that way now.
我现在不这么觉得了
That's kind of you to say.
谢谢你这么说
But even though I have his thoughts
但即使我有他的思想
and some of his memories,
和他的部分记忆
I'm not the Robert Caine that God made.
我也不是上帝创造的罗伯特·凯恩
After all of this, you still believe?
经历了这么多 你还相信吗
That is faith, T.J.
这就是信仰 TJ
I believe that my soul has already moved on,
我相信我的灵魂已经超脱
and is looking down even now
现在正在俯瞰着我
marveling at how kind you are
惊叹于你是如何友善地
to comfort a shadow.
安抚一个躯壳
You have to believe with all of your heart
你要真心去相信
that your daughter
相信你的女儿
is in a better place.
是在一个更好的地方
The greatest gift that you can give her,
你能给她和我们最好的礼物
and to all of us, is to live your life,
就是好好活下去
to fulfill Destiny's mission and have faith in each other.
完成命运号♥的使命 信任彼此
If anyone's listening...
如果有人在听的话
Help us.
救救我们
Help us.
救救我们
Please...
求你了
I don't want to die.
我不想死
Help...
救命
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表