剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
Greer, are you nuts?
你可是刚捐了个要命的腰子出去啊
You just donated a damn kidney.
我就是想锻炼锻炼
I just needed some exercise.
总算找到你了
There you are!
对不起 上校 他偷溜出来的
Sorry, Colonel, he snuck out.
听我说 Ronald
Listen to me, Ronald,
你死了对我可没好处
you're no good to me dead.
我命令你马上回去医务室
I need you to get back to the infirmary.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
不对不对不对 看到没 你就是这里完全算错了
No, no, no, see, this is where you are completely wrong.
这个演绎法根本无法成立
It is impossible to make that deduction
因为这完全违背了边界条件
(在运动边界上方程组的解应该满足的条件)
because it falls outside of the boundary conditions.
但这条演绎本身就颠覆了边界条件!
This changes the boundary conditions!
那样算是不通理的啊!
It doesn't work that way!
如果你改变了定理本身 不就通了嘛!
If you make the change, yes, it does!
老兄 你看看墙上写的这些证明嘛
Read the writing on the wall, man--
听着 小鬼 你在麻省理工读了一学期
Listen, kid, one semester at MIT
可不会就让你变成专…
does not make you--
先生们
Gentlemen...
是不是要让我认为这事儿成不了啊?
I take it there are problems with this?
啥啊?
What?
他以为我们在说你的第九符拨号♥方案
He thinks we're talking about your nine-chevron dialing solution.
不是不是不是 我们已经转别的论题了
No, no, no, no, no, we've moved on.
他是那个相当相当的聪明啊 这孩子
He's very, very bright, this kid.
我想说 他在许多方面都让我想到了我自己
I mean, in many ways he reminds me of me
像他这般大的年纪
at that age.
当然了 我当时那什么就少的多
Of course, I was carrying around a lot less, um--
头发吗?
Hair?
那么 那方案可行了吧?
So, it'll work?
哦 对啊 对啊
Oh, yeah, yeah.
要是我也早想得出来就好了
I wish I'd thought of it.
谢谢赞赏
Thank you.
很好 不过先问清楚
Great, just to be clear,
应该是不会炸了那个星球吧?
without blowing up the planet?
我得说那几率应该是
I'd say the odds of that are--
统计学上是
零
Statistically zero.
不错
Good.
听我说 Rush的原始算法看起来是
Now, Rush's original calculations were sound,
呃 别怪我直说啊
don't get me wrong.
但他使用了三边论
It's just that he was using a trinary
而其实应该用四边基础 所以他才没算进
instead of a quad base, which of course threw off the--
行了 我不管你们怎么算的
Yeah, I don't really care,
只要像Eli说的可以去做就好
just as long as Eli says we're good to go.
是啊是啊 可以去的
Yeah. Yeah, we're good.
那我们回去吧
Let's go.
我才刚来啊!
I just got here!
好了 你随时都可以回来
Well, you can come back anytime.
实际上等我们完了这事 你可用个人名义登机
In fact, we pull this off, you can come back in person.
咱们还没争完呢 先生
This is not over, mister.
有本事拿证明来啊!
Bring it!
Brody认同了Mckay的方案
Brody bought McKay's solution.
他当然会认同了
Of course he did.
我说 他在我身体里时没去吃什么橘子吧?
(Mckay对柑橘过敏,有忧郁症)
Look, he didn't eat any citrus when he was in my body, did he?
我现在觉得很不舒服
(无病呻♥吟♥脆弱状是他的嗜好..)
'Cause I am not feeling well.
我想这意味着
I assume this means
你是要开始去执行那任务了吧
you're going ahead with your mission.
我看不出还有什么其他的选择
I don't see that there's a choice.
当然有了
Of course there is!
很显然联盟给他们加了很强大威慑的条件
Clearly the Alliance is putting something substantial on the table.
如果我们可以很有诚意的给他们更好的
If we go to them with some sort of a peace offering of our own--
O'neill将军认为
General O'Neill believes
联盟的人在几天内就会行动进入
the Alliance will move in a matter of days
不管他们是否得到兰加拉政♥府♥邀请都是一样
whether they're invited or not by the Langaran government.
可将军也相信兰加拉人
He also believes the Langarans
会愿意站在我们这边的
would prefer siding with us
如果给他们更好的选择机会
if given the choice.
我是万分赞同啊
I agree wholeheartedly.
那好 我们此次任务的目标是
Well, the goal of our mission
把这个选择机会弄的更容易些
is to make that choice easier
只要证明Mckay博士的方案是安全的
by proving that Dr. McKay's solution is safe.
当然安全
It's safe!
而第二个目标是要查明
Our secondary goal would be to determine
他们到底有没有和敌方达成了协议
whether or not they've already made a deal with the other side.
要是真的查明怎么办?
And if we find that out?
那么我们也要做出相应对策
Well, then we will act accordingly.
决不能让Lucian联盟再次袭击命运号♥
The Lucian Alliance is not going to be allowed to attack Destiny again.
我觉得我可以代表我们两人表明观点
I think I can speak for both of us when I say
如果你的意图就是强行夺取他们的设备
that if your intention is to take their facility by force,
我们是不会参与的
we'll have no part of it.
呀 当然不是了 Woolsey先生
Well, of course not, Mr. Woolsey.
我们是要去给他们带去和平的交换协议
We're going to give them a peace offering.
TJ 他有什么新情况吗?
T.J., any change?
我想他不是在睡觉
I don't think he's asleep.
他好像是比较接近于昏迷状态
He's in something closer to a coma.
这老家伙哪根神经搭错啦?
What is wrong with this guy?
你知道不 TJ 我知道现在时机真是不好
You know what, T.J. This timing sucks,
但我和Scott都要去弄这档子事
but Scott and I, we've got to do this thing.
现在由你负责了
You're in charge.
要让一个防守小队时刻守着星门
Keep a defense team in the gate room at all times.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我也想请你去看看Greer
I also need you to check in on Greer.
我早上在走廊里碰到他
I ran into him in the corridor this morning--
什么?
What?
是啊 他看上去不是很好
Yeah, he didn't look good.
当然不好 他根本不该到处走动
No, he shouldn't be walking around!
对啊
Right.
说到这个"请一天假"
Aside from "Taking the day off,"
Rush有没有说什么至少给点提示
did Rush say anything that might give us a clue
让我们知道他为什么要这么做啊?
as to why he did this?
反正没跟我说
Not to me.
没准他是要逃避去面对
Maybe he couldn't bring himself
看到Mckay一来就能改进他的运算工作
to see how McKay improved on his work.
您瞧 我也是觉得
Look, I'm not saying
他的自尊心狂妄大过天 不过他为了
he doesn't have an ego the size of a bus,
从地球上得到人员和补给那也可以不要命
but Rush would kill to bring people and supplies from Earth.
这么说的话
So...
到底是什么比天还重要的事呢?
What was so important?
哎呀 你觉得他下次跟我知心对谈时会告诉我么
Oh, I'm sure he planned to tell me at our next heart-to-heart.
你就帮我个忙
Just do me a favor,
把他拉起来
get him on his feet
等我回来时可以踢他的屁♥股♥
so I can knock him on his ass when I'm back.
对不起 我不想弄醒你的
Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you.
这里咋这么热啊?
Does it have to be so hot in here?
没有热啊 是你发烧了
It's not. You have a fever,
也就是说 你又要跟另一波感染搏斗啦
which means you're fighting another infection.
多谢告知
Good to know.
我会更更卖♥♥力跟它斗的
I'll fight harder.
希望那样能击退它
I wish it worked that way.
会的啦
It does.
喝水吧
Here.
你看 我已经觉得好些了
See, I feel better already.
Volker怎么样了?
How's Volker?
作为一个带着别人的肾的来说 他看来很好
Great, for a guy who's sporting someone else's kidney.
我倒没想到
I really didn't expect you
现在是你得病了
to be the one who got sick.
我得总比让他得强
Better me than him.
为何这么说
Why is that?
因为老子很强啊
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表