剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
This is what Destiny intended
自进入这星系起
from the moment it entered the star system.
命运号♥就做好了这样的准备
That ship is the best chance we have of getting home.
那艘飞船是我们回家的最佳机会
Are we done?
玩完了吧
We'll never be done.
永远没完
You shouldn't have left him on the planet.
你不该把他丢在那个星球上
You think I don't know that?
你以为我自己不清楚吗
Everyone thinks we're safe.
大家都以为我们安全了
They think that they'll never find us again.
所有人都以为他们不会再找到我们
Why did you take one of our people prisoner?
你们为什么把我们的人关起来
We're not safe, are we?
我们还不安全 对吧
They're coming! Who's coming?
他们来了 谁来了
The Lucian Alliance, they're coming to take Destiny.
卢西恩联盟 他们要来夺走命运号♥
There's only one way this is gonna end if we wait.
我们再这么等下去的话 就只一种结局
I'm not surrendering this ship.
我是不会交出这艘飞船的
Once I've changed completely,
一旦我完全转变
the Colonel will see me as a threat.
上校将视我为威胁
Will it be you?
由你来执行吗
I came to ask for your forgiveness.
我来请求你的宽恕
I forgive you, Ronald.
我原谅你 罗纳德
That looks like our shuttle.
看起来像我们的穿梭机
The shuttle was restored to its original condition,
穿梭机还原到了初始状态
better than it was before.
甚至比原来还好
If they can send our people back to us,
如果他们能把我们的人送回来
don't you think it's possible they can save our daughter?
你不觉得他们也可能会救我们的女儿吗
I need to know.
我得知道
I know that there were no cabins,
我知道那没有小木屋
certainly no children.
更别说孩子了
Simeon killed the man guarding him,
西米恩杀了他的守卫
then he killed Ginn.
之后又杀了吉恩
Don't you act like you are the only person aboard this ship
不要以为这艘船上只有你一个人
that has lost someone that they care about.
失去了自己关心的人
Where's Eli?
伊莱在哪
He hasn't shown yet.
他还没来
Eli, where are you?
伊莱 你在哪
Eli, you're needed on the bridge.
伊莱 你得到舰桥来一趟
Thanks. I'm not sure what happened there.
谢谢 我不知道怎么回事
I think I must've--
我以为我...
Yeah, yeah, very interesting.
好 好 真有趣
Mr. Volker?
沃克先生怎么回事
Sorry, I was running a diagnostic
抱歉 我在运行一个飞船
on the ship's power distribution network,
配电网络的诊断程序
and I think--
我想...
Did you remember to bypass the critical systems?
你忘了绕过关键系统吗
No.
忘了
There we go.
好了
This is interesting.
这真有意思
Looks like Destiny picked up
命运号♥好像接收到
some sort of remote energy signature.
一个远程的能量信♥号♥♥
Mr. Brody, please don't make me come over there.
布罗迪先生 求你别逼我过去
Why don't you be my guest?
不然你自己来看看
So?
是怎么回事
What do you mean "Distant"?
"远距离"是什么意思
We're on a space ship in the middle of nowhere.
我们在无边宇宙中的一艘飞船上
From where I'm sitting, everything is distant.
在我来看 所有东西离咱们都很远
This energy signature,
这个能量信♥号♥♥
it's come from an area
是从星门船
outside of the course mapped out for us by the seed ships.
航行路线区域的外♥围♥传来的
Now, getting there would take a bit of a detour.
现在要过去得绕点路
How much of a detour?
得绕多少路
About a day's journey in FTL.
超光速情况下要一天
Well, we have any guesses what it could be?
能猜猜那会是什么吗
Could be a potential new power source,
可能是潜在的新能量源头
signs of intelligent life--
或是智能生物留下的痕迹
A big black monolith orbiting a planet?
亦或是绕着行星飞行的大块黑岩石
Sorry. Overslept.
抱歉 睡过了
There's no way of telling,
现在没有办法解释
which is precisely why we should investigate.
所以值得我们去调查一下
Whatever happened to "Destiny has a mission"
现在怎么不说"命运号♥有使命"
and "We're all on board and moving forward"?
和"我们必须一起向前进"这类话了
This isn't forward. This is sideways.
这不是向前 这可是绕路
We haven't abandoned the mission, Mr. Brody,
我们不是放弃使命 布罗迪先生
merely delaying it.
只是推迟而已
But Lisa's right.
但是莉萨是对的
This energy signature could be indicative of intelligent life.
这个能量信♥号♥♥可能是智能生物留下的痕迹
Best-case scenario, in my opinion.
我认为那是最好的情况
For real?
真的吗
Do I have to remind everyone what happened
还要我再提醒大家咱们上次
the last time we encountered an alien life form?
遭遇外星人发生了什么事吗
Or the time before that?
或是上上次
Or,,, the time before that?
还有再之前的那回
Yeah, but you can't judge a neighborhood
你说的没错 但不能因为个别情况
by a bunch of bad neighbors.
就以偏概全
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑呢
That's exactly how you judge a neighborhood.
你就是这么以偏概全的
Look, it's possible that whatever's out there could be of
听着 不管那是什么 都可能
great benefit to both ourselves and Destiny's mission.
对我们和命运号♥的使命有帮助
Okay, check it out.
好吧 去调查看看
Let's plot a new course.
设定一个新航线
How do you do that?
告诉我要怎么做
Okay, let's get Chloe up here.
好的 先把克洛伊叫过来
She can make the necessary calculations.
她会做一些必要的运算
I tried radioing you.
我刚才敲过门
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry, I had my music on.
抱歉 我刚才在听音乐
We're about to drop out of FTL.
我们要跳出超光速了
Ah, okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Is that..?
那是...
Ships,
飞船
or what's left of them.
还是残骸
That is one hell of a battlefield.
真是一个惨烈的战场啊
Was a battlefield.
曾是个战场
Now it's a graveyard.
现在是个坟场了
So..?
那么...
Uh, turns out the energy signature Destiny locked onto
命运号♥发现的能量信♥号♥♥
was the clustered radiation pockets of the various ships.
原来来自于众多飞船残骸放出的辐射
It looks like at least one of them is familiar to us.
看起来至少有一艘飞船是我们所熟悉的
That's the same type of ship
这跟几周前你和拉什博士
you and Dr. Rush explored a couple weeks back.
探索的飞船是同一类型的
Yeah, from the looks of things,
对 从外部看来
they came out the losers in this fight.
它们打败仗逃了出来
I'm having Destiny's computer run a program
我用命运号♥的电脑运行一个
that'll plot back some of these dispersion patterns.
能根据这些飞船的分散模式还原当时场景的程序
Hopefully then we'll get a better idea
希望我们能弄明白
of what's going on here.
这发生了什么事
In the meantime--
同时...
Well, in the meantime, Colonel, we've come a long way.
同时 上校 既然我们大老远来了
It seems a shame to leave empty-handed.
空手离开似乎有点可惜
I suggest a bit of cautious exploration.
我建议出去谨慎地探索一下
Mr. Brody, maybe you'd do the honors this time.
布罗迪先生 这次可以让你大展身手了
It's like a space junkyard.
看起来像是太空垃圾场
Ships, hundreds of them
飞船 几百艘飞船的
scattered in pieces as far as the eye can see.
碎片遍布视野所及之处
It's...
这...
It's damn creepy.
这太诡异了
Well, anyway,
不管怎么说
I just thought I'd let you know what's going on.
我觉得应该把所有进展都告诉你
What's the matter?
你怎么了
I already told you,
我告诉过你了
visiting me is a waste of time.
过来看我只是浪费时间
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表