剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
我也许找到突破口了
I may be on the verge
就快发现命运号♥的使命的真正含义
of discovering the true nature of Destiny's mission.
这么久以来你一直能控制整个飞船的啊?
You've had control of this ship the whole time!
为什么你不告诉大家?
Why wouldn't you tell anyone?
Lucian联盟正在计划要攻击地球
The Lucian Alliance is planning an attack on Earth.
是我杀了Riley
I killed Riley.
我用自己这双手亲手捂死了他
I suffocated him with my own hands.
您是一位很优秀的指挥官
You are a good commander.
没有什么使命比带这些人回家更重要
There is no mission other than getting these people home.
它从不是要带我们回家的
It was never about going home.
而是要带我们驶向命中注定该去的地方
It's about getting us to where we're going.
这就是它的使命
That is the mission.
这可真是见鬼的大战场啊
That is one hell of a battlefield.
曾经的沙场
Was a battlefield.
如今的坟场
Now it's a graveyard.
我身上的异变扩散的越来越快了
It's spreading faster now.
我试过与之对抗的 可它比我强大太多了
I've tried to fight it, but it's stronger than me.
迟早我就会失去自我
Sooner or later, I'm going to stop being me
会变成别的什么东西
and become something else.
你根本无法阻止
There's nothing you can do to stop it.
你飞过这些残骸就不觉得毛毛的么?
Tell me you're not the least bit weirded out flying through this?
兄弟 那些鬼东西早就死的死跑的跑啦
Anything that could hurt us is long dead and gone, brother.
我觉得刚看到什么东西了
I think I just saw something.
是什么
Well, what is it?
不清楚啊
I'm not sure.
上校 Camile通报 我们不是这里唯一活的生命啊
Colonel, this is Camile. We're not alone out here.
有一辆飞船刚从超空间跳出
A ship just dropped out of FTL.
是一架播种船
It's a seed ship.
命运号♥ 我是Telford
Destiny, this is Telford.
我有整场见鬼经历要讲给你们听
I've got a hell of a story to tell you,
不过现在没时间讲
and not much time to tell it.
他们把自己叫做"饿族"
They call themselves the Ursini,
等一下 这些外星人帮你忙
Wait a minute, these aliens helped you
就因为他们天生好心肠吗?
out of the goodness of their hearts?
他们也需要我们的帮助
They need our help.
两艘飞船锁接一起时 他们启动那艘的超光速
They engage their FTL drives while we're docked,
我们就跟着他们一起跳了
and we jump with them.
那样可行吗?
That's possible?
理论上是可以的
Theoretically, yes.
我们被骗了
We've been tricked.
以后再不跟饿族人做交易了
So much for our deal with the Ursini
我们刚从播种船收到讯息
We just got a message from the seed ship.
说什么了?
What does it say?
"瞄准指挥舰"
"Target the command vessel."
护盾持续减弱
Shields are weakening
又有武器炮台熄火了
and several weapons platforms are down!
你可能应该考虑后退
You might want to consider falling back.
现在退无可退之处
There's nowhere to fall back to.
快离开操纵台
Step away from that console!
太迟了
It's too late.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
Chloe 你到底做了什么?
Chloe, what did you do?
这些鬼战机成百上千啊
There's hundreds of these things!
我们根本没办法把它们全打下来
There's no way we're gonna be able to shoot them all down.
主力炮如何?
What about the main weapon?
不行 对无人战机是无用的
No, that's useless against the drones.
而指挥舰又在我们的射程外
The command ship's out of range.
要是开火也只是浪费能量
It'd just be a waste of power.
Chloe 告诉我你做了什么
Chloe, tell me what you did.
我发出去一个信♥号♥♥
I sent a signal.
发给谁了
To who?
别 别 别 别紧张
No! No, no, easy, easy!
退后
Stand down!
不许动
Don't move.
等等 等等 先等等
Wait, wait, wait! Just wait, wait...
Chloe
Chloe...
听着 那些掳走我的外星人跟着我们来了这银河系
Look, the aliens who took me, they followed us to this galaxy.
从那时起 他们就一直在找我们
They've been looking for us ever since.
现在他们知道我们的位置了
Now they know where we are.
星际之门 宇宙
第二季第十一集 解救
有三个超空间窗口打开了
Three hyperspace windows just opened.
是更多的无人机出现吗?
More drones?
不是 是飞船
No, they're ships.
是那些从别的银河系跟过来的外星人啊
It's the aliens from the other galaxy.
他们直直朝我们开过来了
They're headed straight for us.
这娘们把我们卖♥♥了
She sold us out.
先别急
Just hang on.
我告诉过你这事大概就得在你我两人间了结
I told you this might come down to you and me.
我知道 不过不是现在 还不到时候
I know, but not now, not yet.
我还没脱离心智
I'm still in control.
我这样做是为了帮助大家 这是我们唯一的机会
I did it to help us. It's our only chance.
你说的是什么意思?
What are you talking about?
有半数的无人机调头了
Half the drones just veered off.
他们去攻击那些外星人的飞船了
They're attacking the alien ships.
它们是无差别攻击模式
They don't discriminate.
只要不是它们自己的同类就是攻击目标
Anything that's not part of the cluster is a target.
我们有可能可以抵挡他们一阵了
We might just be able to hold them off now.
对不起 我错了
Sorry, sorry!
就算只有一部分还是难打的很
Some of them are still getting through!
上校 Scott通报 我们找到Chloe了
Colonel, this is Scott. We found Chloe.
看来似乎是她把我们的位置
It looks like she may have given away our position
发送给了那些掳走过她的外星人
to the aliens who took her.
知道了 中尉 这边已经在监视屏上看到啦
Roger that, Lieutenant. We got 'em on our screens.
长官 她说她这样做是为了转移无人机战斗力
Sir, she says she did it as a diversion,
好使我们有机会靠近指挥舰
to give us a chance to get to the command ship.
要我说
I was gonna say
不如说是逃跑的好机会
it's our chance to get the hell out of here.
不行 我们跑不出这个银河系的
No, we'll never get out of this system,
没有超光速哪儿也去不了
not without FTL.
先把她关起来
Put her in a holding cell,
并且这次要确保别让她再到处乱跑
and this time make sure she doesn't get out.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
Everett 我真不想说
Everett, I hate to say it,
不过我觉得Rush说的对
but I think Rush is right.
这可能是我们唯一的机会
This could be our only chance.
有太多无人机在那艘指挥舰周围保护着
There's a lot of drones protecting that command ship.
若真要去 可就要准备一场惨烈交火了
If we do this, we're gonna take pretty heavy fire.
也许不用啊 我想了个招儿
Maybe not. I-I've been thinking.
无人机都是受指挥舰的命令控制的 对吧
They all take their orders from the command ship, right?
很可能是通过某种子空间通讯方式
Probably through some sort of subspace communication.
那么 要是我们能干扰那些信♥号♥♥
Well, what if we could jam that signal,
哪怕就一小会儿呢
even for just a few seconds?
这样就能给我们争取宝贵时间啦
That might give us the time that we need.
能成不?
Can that work?
马马虎虎算行
It just might.
我们先把到指挥舰的航线标出来
Let's plot a course for the command ship.
Eli 快去 我来管这些炮
Eli, go. I'll help with weapons.
给我把速度提到极限去
Give me all the speed you can muster.
Matt 随便你信不信
Believe whatever you want, Matt,
但我确实是为了大家才这么做的
but I did this for all of us.
始终派三人小队看守着
Three-man detail here at all times.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
现在已在驶向敌指挥舰的航线上
We're on course for the command ship.
2分钟后到达
We'll be there in two minutes.
弄的咋样了 Rush
How's it coming, Rush?
快好了
Almost there.
又被打掉了一个护盾启动器
We just lost another shield generator.
船身后部多方位被击中
We've got multiple hull breeches.
封锁所有受损区域
Seal off all affected areas.
主力炮准备
Prep the main weapon.
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表