剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
in case he circles back.
以防他绕回
The rest will split up into two teams of three.
其他人分成两队 三人一组
One will head southwest, the other northwest.
一组向西南方搜索 另一组向西北方向
Radio contact every 15 minutes.
每十五分钟无线电通报一次
Roger that.
遵命
James out.
詹姆斯呼叫完毕
Do we send you back to Destiny
要我们送你回船上
or are you here to help?
还是留下帮忙
Listen. Listen!
听着 听着
We have orders.
我们有令在身
Right now, we need him alive,
现在 必须留他活口
and as far as I'm concerned,
就我所知
as soon as the Colonel is done with him,
只要上校审问完毕
you can do whatever the hell you want
我不管你怎么
to the son of a bitch, I don't care.
处置那个混♥蛋♥
If you don't kill him, I will.
就算你不杀他 我也会杀了他
Right now,
只是现在
there could be lives at stake--
地球上的人
people back on Earth.
还命悬一线
They may be a billion light years away,
虽然他们远在万亿光年之外
but we may still be able to do something about it.
但我们仍然有机会为他们做点什么
Are you hearing me?
你听明白了吗
Okay.
那好
We've got nine hours till Destiny jumps back into FTL.
命运号♥进入超光速前我们还有九个小时
If we have not found him in four-and-a-half,
如果四个半小时内还找不到他
we are turning back.
必须撤回
Let's move.
行动吧
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
我没事
I still--
只是我
I don't understand why he let me live.
想不通为什么他不杀我
Well, he's a soldier.
他是个军人
I mean, to him, this is a war,
对他来说这是场战争
and you were unarmed.
而你手无寸铁
What, you think he was being honorable?
这么说他很伟大吗
That, or he knew how much it would torture you.
或者他知道这会让你饱受煎熬
Colonel Young wants us to stall the clock.
上校希望我们能拖延超光速倒计时
That's what I'm going to do.
我正在弄这个事呢
Going to figure out how to stall the clock.
想办法拖延倒计时
Hey. What can I do?
我能做点什么吗
Hey. Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine.
我很好
Look, I'm-- I'm so sorry--
我 我真的很抱歉
Yeah, I know.
我懂的
You did everything you could.
你尽力了
You sure you're all right?
你真的没事吗
Yeah.
确定
Where are we at?
现在要做什么
We're trying to stall the clock.
拖延倒计时
Hey. T.J.?
TJ 怎么样
Dunning, Graham, and Lougheed
邓尼 格雷厄姆和洛赫德
are all probably going to make it.
应该都能挺过来
Infection is always a risk.
感染的危险是有的
What about Henderson?
那亨德森呢
This message you found in the ship's database...
你在飞船数据库里找到的信息
More of a signal, a repeating pattern.
不单是个信♥号♥♥ 更是个重复信♥号♥♥
You have any idea what it means?
你弄明白是什么了吗
No.
没
But obviously you think it's important.
但显然你认为它很重要
Yes.
是啊
It's important.
很重要
Its existence
它的存在
defies the very laws of physics.
颠覆了物理学的根基
Is it a message from God,
这是来自上帝的讯息
the almighty creator of the Universe,
来自这位宇宙万能的创造者
as I'm sure you would like to believe?
你们肯定更愿意相信这个吧
Well, I don't know.
我还不清楚
We'll just have to see, won't we?
我们会弄明白的 对吧
Let's go.
快走吧
I don't care if the Colonel forgives him.
不管上校会不会原谅他
I never will.
我永远不会
Well, I'm not sure if anyone's forgiven him,
我觉得没人会原谅他
but... maybe he's right,
但 或许他说得对
that fulfilling Destiny's mission
完成命运号♥的使命
is our best chance of getting home one day.
才是我们回家最大的机会
All I'm saying is, from now on,
我就想说 从现在起
he'd better watch his own back.
他最好小心点
We have no control over the clock yet.
我们还控制不了倒计时
We're definitely not going to solve this
命运号♥这次跳入超光速之前
before Destiny jumps back into FTL this time.
我们肯定解决不了这个问题
This time.
这次
We have to stay in FTL a minimum of four hours,
我们会维持超光速几个小时
at which point we can drop back out again.
然后我们就会跳出
Good news is we'll still be in range.
好在我们还在星门的有效距离之内
That'll be our last chance, though.
但那可是我们最后的机会了
Not much time left.
时间所剩不多
They'll still be able to drop out in range.
他们会在星门范围内跳出超光速的
Check it out.
看看这个
What is it?
什么
Some kind of animal.
某种动物
Is it something we can barbecue?
能拿来烤着吃吗
I can see why you would blame yourself.
我明白你为什么会感到自责
For what it's worth,
不过 发生这样的事
you didn't mean for this to happen.
也是你始料未及的
I brought her on board.
是我把她带上飞船的
I understand why you kept the secret...
我明白你为什么保守这个秘密
Why you felt you couldn't trust Colonel Young.
为什么你觉得杨上校靠不住
We're going to have to work these things out...
我们得把这个问题解决掉
All of us together, from now on,
齐心协力 从现在开始
learn to trust each other.
学会彼此信任
What happened to following orders?
军人的天职不是服从命令吗
Yeah, well, some things are more complicated than that.
的确 但有些事情比较复杂
Congratulations.
恭喜你啊 终于想通了
I'm saying
我要说的是
we have to try and figure out what's right.
我们得想明白现在应该怎么做
Not me.
我不管
Revenge isn't going to bring her back.
复仇也不能使她复活
I know.
我知道
You think it's going to make it easier to live with?
你觉得杀了他你就会过得更舒心
I don't even know if we're going to find him anyway.
我都不知道我们能不能找到他
He could be hiding anywhere.
到处都可以藏身
I guess the good news is
好消息是
he'll probably die a miserable death out here.
他可能会死在什么地方 暴尸荒野
He's got a Kino remote.
他手里有一个基诺遥控器
He'll probably wait for us to leave,
他可能正在等着我们离开
and then try and use the gate to find his way back
然后再借助星门 去找那些
to the Lucian Alliance we left behind.
被我们流放的卢西恩联盟的人
Lieutenant.
中尉
That looks like a track.
好像是脚印
You see him?
看得见他吗
I think he's up there.
我觉得他在那边
James, this is Scott. Do you read?
詹姆斯 我是斯考特 能收到吗
Go ahead, Lieutenant.
请讲 中尉
Yeah, he's got us pinned down.
那个家伙瞄准我们了
We heard the shots.
我们听见枪声了
All right, good. That means you're close.
好 说明你们离得不远
We are at the bottom of a canyon,
我们在峡谷底部
and he is dug in somewhere
他躲在我们
on a ridge northwest of our position.
西北方向的山脊上
I see the canyon.
我看到峡谷了
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表