剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
Airman Dunning, you're with Rush.
士兵达宁 你和拉什一起
Everyone else, fall back.
其他人 退后
Go.
走
Bring the alien.
把外星人带过来
Power buffers are at optimum.
缓冲垫准备就绪
We're good to go.
可以开始了
Commencing dialing sequence.
在连接拨号♥程序了
People, home-world command is expecting us.
同志们 基地指挥部正等着我们
Here we go.
开始了
Bring the prisoners.
把俘虏带来
It's working.
它起作用了
The gate's dialing.
星门在拨号♥了
Let me know when you secure the connection.
你给连接加密的时候告诉我一下
We're going home.
我们要回家了
What happened? I don't know.
怎么了 不知道
Eli?
伊莱
Eli?
伊莱
The power transfer's been interrupted.
能量转移中断了
Hang on.
等等
Rush?
拉什
Rush, what's happening?
拉什 发生了什么
I'm not sure, but it appears
不太清楚 不过看来
that tapping this ship's energy reserves
调用这艘飞船的能量储备
seems more problematical than we thought.
比我们想象的要复杂
Eli, what the hell was that?
伊莱 这到底什么情况
We've got a problem.
我们遇到麻烦了
The energy transfer's been reversed!
能量转移逆转了
Dr. Rush, did you hear that?
拉什博士 你听到了吗
The seed ship has begun drawing power away from Destiny.
星门船开始从命运号♥吸取能量了
Dr. Rush?
拉什博士
Colonel Young, we just lost contact with Rush.
杨上校 我们与拉什失去了联♥系♥
Dunning.
邓尼
Dunning, are you there?
邓尼 你在吗
David, I need you to go to the control room
大卫 我需要你去控制室
and find out why Rush isn't responding.
看看拉什为什么没有回应
We're already on our way.
我们已经在路上了
T.J., Marsden, and the science team
T.J. 马斯登和科学家们
are headed back to Destiny with the alien.
正带着外星人返回命运号♥
Have you found any more?
找到其他外星人了吗
Not yet.
还没有
Talk to me, Eli.
告诉我 伊莱
The seed ship is still drawing power away from Destiny.
星门船还在从命运号♥吸取能量
When the reserves are gone,
当储存用完后
there's no getting them back.
就不能回收能量了
Pretty soon, we won't even be able to make an FTL jump.
很快我们连超光速跳跃都将无法完成
So we can't stop it?
我们不能停止它吗
We're trying, but nothing's working.
我们在尝试 但没有效果
What if we disconnect from the seed ship?
如果断开与星门船的连接呢
Yeah, that would sever the power flow.
是的 那样可以切断能量传输
Unfortunately, we have no idea how to do that.
可惜的是 我们不知道怎么做
We've got to learn.
那就赶紧想办法
We've got to learn fast.
要赶快想出来
Colonel, this is T.J.
上校 我是T.J.
We lost the alien.
外星人跑掉了
Copy that.
收到
Check them.
检查一下他们
He's still breathing.
他还有呼吸
David.
大卫
We've found Rush and Dunning.
我们发现了拉什和邓尼
They're unconscious.
他们失去知觉了
It doesn't look like we'll be able
看起来我们无法
to stop the power transfer, so our only option
阻止能量转移 所以我们唯一的选择
is to sever the link between the two ships.
就是断开两船的连接
We need you back here in order to disconnect.
我们需要你回去断开连接
Negative.
不行
This is our one shot at getting home.
这是我们仅有的回家机会
There's got to be a way to reverse the transfer.
一定有办法能将转移扭转回来
Eli's tried and come up short.
伊莱试过了 却徒劳无功
Listen, David,
听着 大卫
I want nothing more than to get everyone back home,
我非常希望所有人都能回家
but I'm not willing to risk anyone's life to do it.
但我不愿拿任何人的生命去冒险
Put Eli on.
让伊莱听
Come on.
给你
Colonel?
上校
Is there a way to reverse the transfer from my end?
有没有方法能从我这里扭转传输
Eli?!
伊莱
Theoretically, yeah.
理论上说 有
Yeah, it's possible.
是的 有可能
Tell me what to do.
告诉我怎么做
You need to find anything that resembles a schematic
你要找到一个类似结构图的东西
or... or an active display,
或者 是一个激活显示屏
possibly indicative of the power transfer.
能量转移的激活显示屏
Greer, Scott, get those two back to safety.
格瑞 斯考特 把他俩带到安全的地方去
Sir, those aliens are probably
长官 这些事很有可能是
responsible for what's happened.
那些外星人做的
If they come back here, you will... Go.
如果他们回来的话 你会 走
Go.
走
All right, I got it.
好的 我找到了
Okay, now, I'm going to walk you through this...
好的 现在 我会引导你
Forget walking. Let's sprint.
不用了 咱们加紧速度
I've got a basic knowledge of Ancient systems.
我对古代系统有所了解
You need to access the ship's distribution network.
你需要进入飞船的分配网络
How are we doing for time?
还剩多少时间
Once we hit red,
一旦变成红色
we're at the point of no return.
我们就不能回头了
We have less than 15 minutes.
我们还剩不到十五分钟
We're locked out.
我们被锁在外面了
Wake up!
醒醒
What the hell... ?
怎么回事
Forget it. Keep moving!
别管它 继续前进
Eli, I'm done. What's next?
伊莱 我完成了 接下来呢
Now you need to open a secondary conduit.
现在你要打开一个二级导管
It's not budging.
打不开
It's no use.
没有用的
We are cut off from the control room.
我们被隔在控制室外面了
Fall back.
撤退
All right, you guys heard the man.
好吧 你们听到命令了
Let's fall back.
我们撤退
Less than six minutes.
不到六分钟
Are we any closer to finding a way
我们找到
to disconnect from the seed ship?
断开与星门船连接的方法了吗
We need Rush.
我们需要拉什
Eli.
伊莱
Lieutenant Scott. Come in!
斯考特中尉 呼叫
We need Rush in the control room now.
我们需要拉什现在去控制室
Dr. Rush?
拉什博士
He is gone, sir.
他不见了 长官
He's gone where?
他去哪了
I don't know.
我不知道
Find him.
找到他
Look,
听着
there's no way we're going to figure out
我们没法在短时间内
how to disconnect in time.
找出断开连接的方法
It's all up to Colonel Telford.
全靠特尔福德上校了
Less than four minutes.
不到四分钟
David, how's it coming?
大卫 进展如何
Almost there.
快成功了
Okay. Next?
好了 下一步
Okay, now, all you have to do is
好的 现在你要做的
to over the power relay okay.
重置电力继电器
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表