剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
Physically, fine.
身体还可以
Her pneumonia's healing,
肺炎正在好转
her T-cell counts are stable
细胞指数也稳定了
now that they've restarted her therapy,
医生们也恢复了对她的治疗
but she's...
但她...
I was always worried she might give up
我一直担心如果我出了什么事
if something happened to me, and now, she's...
她就会放弃 可现在
Nothing's happened to you.
你什么事都没有啊
She doesn't even know it's me.
可她根本不知道这个人就是我
I tried to tell her,
我想告诉她
but... as far as she's concerned,
可是 她只知道
the military took her son away,
军队把她儿子带走了
won't even tell her where he is
连去哪儿都不告诉她
or won't let him talk to her.
也不让她跟儿子说话
I would give up too.
换成我也放弃了
Eli,
伊莱
no one is giving up.
谁都不能放弃
You know, whether she believes you or not,
不管她信不信
she has to take her meds,
都必须接受治疗
and you need to make her understand that.
你得说服她
I can't go near the control interface room...
他们不让我靠近控制室
Or use the stones to visit my mom.
也不让我用通讯石去见妈妈
It's only temporary,
只是暂时的
just till we figure out what's going on here.
我们弄明白怎么回事就好了
Lieutenant.
中尉
Time for a shift change. I'll take over from here.
该换班了 我接你的班
Oh, it's okay. I don't mind...
不用了
Colonel's orders, I'm afraid.
上校的命令
I promise I won't let her out of my sight.
我保证寸步不离
It's all right.
没关系
Okay.
好吧
I'll check in on you later.
晚些时候再来看你
Come with me.
跟我来吧
What is this?
这是什么地方
A place for study.
正在研究
Problems to solve.
待解决的难题
Does any of this look familiar to you?
有什么东西觉得眼熟吗
Take your time.
慢慢来
Look closely.
仔细看
Settling in?
安顿下来了吗
Yes. Nice quarters.
是的 房♥间不错
Come in.
请进
The ancients probably figured they'd be here a while,
或许古人知道得在这里住上一阵子
might as well give themselves some measure of comfort.
才把这里弄得这么舒服
How long will they be tagging along with us?
什么时候卫兵才会离开
As long as you give them reason to.
这得看你们的表现了
One of your men, Simeon.
你们中的一个人 西米恩
Yes, I know. I heard.
我听说了
And I'm sorry.
很抱歉
He's not the most diplomatic person in our group.
他是我们这些人里不太懂得礼貌的一个
The culture on his homeworld was rougher than most.
他家乡的民风比较彪悍
Colonel Young has decided to release him,
杨上校已经决定释放他了
but if he slips up again...
但他要是再闹事...
I'll talk to him.
我会跟他说的
We're trying to make this work.
我们会努力配合的
He needs to try harder.
他得多努力才行
Oh, there you are.
你们在这儿呢
Been looking all over for you.
我一直在找你们
You didn't answer your radio,
也不回复无线电
so I thought...
我还以为...
Sorry. Lost track of time.
对不起 没注意时间
She's all yours.
交给你了
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. Fine.
没事
What were you doing?
你们干什么去了
He wanted me to look at some equations,
他让我看了些方程式
see if I understood them.
看我是不是看得懂
Did you?
看懂了吗
I don't know.
不知道
Hey, sorry I'm late.
对不起 我来晚了
It's just that Eli, you know,
因为伊莱
when he gets to talking...
他只要开口说话...
How's his mother?
他妈妈怎么样
Oh... doing okay, physically.
身体状况还行
It's just emotionally.
只是精神状况
This is all starting to take its toll.
开始有所损伤
You okay?
你还好吧
Your dinner's in the oven.
晚饭在烤箱里
You cooked?
你做饭了
Mm. An attempt.
尝试一下
Looks good.
看上去不错
Famous last words.
不敢苟同
So, um... how was your day?
今天过得如何
Long.
漫长
Exhausting.
疲惫
The usual.
和平常一样
I'll get another.
我再去拿一瓶
Give us a minute.
给我们点时间
Back inside.
回去
I won't let you ruin this for us.
我不会让你毁了这一切的
I was just talking to the woman.
我只是和那个女人说说话
You want to get us all locked up for good?
你希望我们都永远被关起来吗
What difference does it make?
有什么区别吗
Sooner or later they'll realize
早晚他们会发现
the "Information" we've been feeding them
我们所提供给他们的"信息"
is just a bunch of lies anyway.
只是一堆谎言而已
The information you've been feeding them.
只是你给他们假信息
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I thought we were all giving them
我以为我们都在给他们提供
the same misinformation...
同样的错误信息
We're cooperating with them. All of us.
我们在和他们合作 我们所有人
We have to find a way to get along with these people.
我们得找到和这些人相处的办法
You want me to play the game, I'll play it,
你想让我跟他们玩个游戏 我就玩了
but I'm not taking... Don't play any game at all.
但是我绝不会 别再玩游戏了
Don't play any game at all!
别再玩游戏了
Just keep your mouth shut.
只要闭上你的嘴
Damn it.
该死的
Again with this? No gates.
还是这样 没有星门
Altered course.
已改变过航向
Bet you a day's rations he doesn't answer.
我用一天的伙食赌他不会回复
Dr. Rush, this is Brody. Come in.
拉什博士 我是布罗迪 请回答
Dr. Rush, please respond.
拉什博士 请回答
You owe me.
你欠我了
I never agreed to that.
我没说跟你赌啊
I don't think it's because of pulsar damage.
我不认为是脉冲星造成的损害
There would be a pattern to the jump intervals,
无论它们是什么频率
however frequent they are.
跳跃的间隔期肯定有规律
There's also the changes in the ship's course
在我们脱离超光速时
once we drop out of FTL.
飞船的航向也会改变
It also seems too coincidental
这看上去还是太巧合了
that every time this happens,
每到这个时候
we can't seem to get ahold of Rush.
我们就找不到拉什
He's doing this? How?
他在处理吗 怎么处理
Outside of cracking the master code?
除了破解主码之外
I don't know.
我不知道
Figure it out.
解决它
Yeah, we could really use Eli for that.
我们真的可以让伊莱来做这个
Eli's not here right now.
伊莱现在不在这
You can get him back.
你可以让他回来
He needs to be where he is right now,
他现在需要呆在那里
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表