剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
Every part, every system,
每个零件 每个系统
every square inch of this thing is in perfect factory condition.
一寸一厘都是完美的出厂状态
Even has that new shuttle smell.
甚至还有新穿梭机的味道
Again, how?
还是老问题 怎么回事
Well, I don't know,
我不知道
but it could be invaluable to the mission.
但对完成命运号♥的使命来说是价值非凡的
So, nothing to be concerned about? Ticking time bombs?
所以说无需担心吗 不会有定时炸♥弹♥吗
Alien transmissions?
或是外星人的传输器
No, sir.
没有 长官
At least not yet, anyway.
至少目前没发现
Let's keep looking.
继续盯着
They're all in perfect health.
他们的健康状况都很好
No trace of disease or malnutrition.
没有疾病或营养不良的迹象
Just like the day we left them.
正如我们离开他们那天一样
What are the odds of that?
这种可能性有多大
Eight adults who've been through what they've been through?
八个人熬过这种经历的可能性吗
You know, not one of them
他们全都不记得
remembers a damn thing about the planet,
有关那个星球的所有的事
or how they got here.
也不记得怎么到了这里
Well, Caine believes
凯恩坚信
that's God's way of telling them they've been reborn.
这是上帝在告知 他们已获重生
Was that before or after he gave them amnesia?
是在他们失忆前还是失忆后告知的呢
The others think that maybe the aliens discovered them
其他人觉得也许是外星人发现了他们
and returned them to us as an act of benevolence.
就把他们送回来以示友好
Well, that's nice.
真是那样就好了
You're not buying it?
你不信吗
No, these aliens are too damn powerful.
不信 这些外星人也太强大了吧
I mean, building planets, rebuilding shuttles?
能建造星球 还能重修穿梭机
They could...
他们能...
They could squash us like ants if they wanted to.
他们能像捏死一只蚂蚁一样捏死我们
That scares you?
你害怕了吗
Yes,
是
but what scares me even more
但我更害怕的是
is the feeling I got when I looked him in the eye.
我直视他双眼时内心的感觉
I thought it was just me.
我以为你只对我这样
I should be welcoming them with open arms, but I...
我应该敞开怀抱迎接他们 但我...
I can't be in a room with any of them
我无法与他们中任何一个共处一室
for more than a minute before I want to get the hell away.
用不了一分钟我就想离开
Why?
为什么
I don't know, but I want to find out.
不知道 但我想弄明白
Go ahead.
开始吧
Okay, um...
好吧
I don't know how much longer I'm going to be me.
我不知道我的意识还能保持多久
It's kind of hard to explain--
原因不太好说清楚
You don't have to.
不用解释
Everybody understands.
大家都知道
So I should just do this?
那我就直接开始了
Yeah.
没错
Who should I start with?
从谁说起呢
Somebody easy.
从容易说再见的开始
I'm right here. Start with me.
我在这 就从我开始吧
Okay.
好
Eli,
伊莱
you've been the most...
你是这个世界上最
Wait, what do you mean start with someone easy?
等一下 什么叫从最容易说再见的开始
You're the hardest to say goodbye to out of everyone!
所有人当中最不想说再见的就是你了
Okay, okay,
好 好
pick somebody else.
换个人
Chloe?
克洛伊
Chloe!
克洛伊
You can all return to your original quarters.
你们现在可以回到原来的房♥间去了
You be given a list of duties
你们会拿到一个任务单
to help carry your weight as members of this crew.
和其他船员一样分担飞船里的工作
Is this as close as we're going to get to "Welcome aboard?"
你说这些是不是就等于说 "欢迎上船"
Yeah, it is.
差不多
Right now I don't have any reason
现在我没理由把
to treat you like prisoners.
你们当犯人囚禁
Thank you.
谢谢
Don't give me a reason.
别给我制♥造♥理由
Young finally let us out.
杨终于放我们出来了
Yeah, that's good.
是吗 很好
I-I've got a shift in hydroponics.
我该去栽培室值班了
W-what's wrong?
怎么了
Don't touch me.
别碰我
What was that all about?
这是怎么回事
I see you haven't spent time with the new arrivals.
看来你还没怎么跟新来的人交流
No.
没有
Eight science types,
八个科学家
no survival skills...
没有任何生存技能
I've seen a lot of people go in my time,
我见过很多人离去
and I know I'm going to see more before I'm done here.
我也知道 在离开这之前还会见到更多
I have never seen anyone come back.
但我还从没见过谁能回来
Until now.
直到现在
Okay, you're being too deep again.
好吧 你又装深沉了
Good morning.
早上好
We were just remarking
我们刚刚还在说
at how different the food tastes here than on Eden.
这里的食物和伊甸园上的大不相同呢
That's what we called the planet.
我们把那个星球叫伊甸园
I hope you stayed away from the apples.
希望你们没乱碰那里的苹果啊
Right.
当然
We're actually growing more and more of our own food.
实际上我们正在种植更多的食物
If you like, I could, uh, show you.
如果你想看的话 我可以带你去
Yeah.
好啊
Incredible.
难以置信
It's a start.
这只是个开始
Soon it'll be a garden.
很快这里就会变成一个花♥园♥了
I, uh, I wanted to talk to you about something.
我想跟你谈点事情
I... I have a memory.
我记得一些事情
Well, lucky you.
真幸运啊
A vivid memory
我清楚的记得
that I visited you on the planet...
我到了那个星球上见到了你...
with my daughter.
还有我的女儿
Your daughter?
你女儿
When we first arrived at the planet,
我们第一次到那个星球的时候
I was pregnant, remember?
我怀孕了 记得吗
I do remember.
我记得
It was winter,
当时是冬天
and you were living in cabins.
你们住在木屋里
You told me that they were provided
你告诉我 是创造这个星球的外星人
by the aliens who created the planet.
给你们提供了住处
I told you?
我跟你说的吗
And that...
还说...
my daughter was safe,
我女儿很安全
and you would take care of her.
你会好好照顾她的
I don't remember anything like that, Tamara.
我一点印象都没有 塔玛拉
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I wish I did.
真希望我能记得
It was so real.
那时的场景太真实了
How about the day before that?
前一天怎么样
Um, let's say in the morning when you woke up.
从早上一起床说起吧
Was it raining, snowing?
下雨没有 下雪没有
I don't know.
我不知道
Doesn't it bother you
你不觉得奇怪吗
that you don't remember anything but the most generic things
你在那个星球上经历了这么多事
from your experience on that planet?
却只记得一些日常琐事
Just gathering food and fuel?
只是记得收集食物和燃料吗
Maybe that's all we did.
或许我们就是一直在做这些
Oh, come on, Peter.
别这样 彼得
You have to remember more than that.
必须再想起点什么
You were there for months.
你们在那待了好几个月啊
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表