剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
可是我从没告诉过他
but I never told him that.
他应该只知道我的名字才对
All he knew was my name.
Telford以前把我们所有人的资料都给过他们
Telford gave them files on all of us.
是克兰族的纹身
Clan tattoo.
他大概就是那个飞行员
He was probably the pilot.
想想周围还有多少像他这样的吧
Think there's any more like him around here?
不 我觉得不会有
No, I doubt it.
我估计是
I mean, my guess is
他们的计划是让飞船隐身
that the plan was to land the ship cloaked,
悄悄降落在屋顶或附近其他什么地方
on the roof or somewhere nearby,
然后他就留下炸♥弹♥迅速逃走
and then just walk away.
好推理
Nice catch.
辐射值增加了
The radiation's spiking.
我想我们快到了
I think we're getting close.
但我们能通过吗?
Can we make it through?
恩 大概可以从这边穿过去
Yeah, I think we can make it through here.
虽然我们得用爬的了
We'll have to crawl, though.
抱歉
Sorry.
别瞎操心我
No, don't worry about me.
好吧
Right.
怎样
Well?
有意思
That's interesting.
这不可能发生的
This shouldn't be happening.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
石头都是成双运作的
The stones work in pairs,
彼此互相连接
they're linked.
要让一个连接切开
In order for a connection to be shut off,
必须使指令在两个终端都接收冬奥
the command has to be received at both ends.
我们之前也见过因辐射而切断了信♥号♥♥呀
We've seen radiation cut the signal off before.
是的 不过这次的情况是 交换指令还在继续
Yes, but in this case, the transfer's still in place,
也就是说信♥号♥♥肯定还是在互相传送
which means the signal must be getting through.
肯定是辐射干扰了指令协议的输出
The radiation must only be affecting command protocols,
没别的原因了
nothing else.
应该有办法加强指令信♥号♥♥传送的吧
There may be a way to boost that specific portion of the signal,
或是改变协议使之通过干扰
or alter it in order to get it past the interference.
我对这种科技研究了很久
I've done a fair amount of research in this technology.
我可以帮忙
I can help.
上校
Colonel.
Varro想跟你说话
Varro would like to speak with you.
Tamara把事情告诉我了
Tamara told me what happened.
我也知道现在你最不想谈话的人就是我
I realize I'm probably the last person you want to talk to right now,
但我认为我能帮上忙
but I think I can help.
怎么帮?
How?
我可以告诉你们怎么拆那个炸♥弹♥
I can tell you how to defuse that bomb.
我看见船身了
I see the hull of the ship.
我们快到了
We're almost there.
这边 小心你的头
Here, watch your head.
就是这玩意儿吗?
Is that it?
是啊
Yeah.
是辐射的源头
It's the source of the radiation.
David 这是Camile
David, this is Camile.
我想我们找到炸♥弹♥了
I think we found our bomb.
David 请回答
David, come in?
这是Camile Wray 有人能听到吗?
This is Camile Wray. Is anybody reading this?
太多干扰了
Too much interference.
看来不能指望A计划了
So much for plan A.
我们俩得靠自己来了
We're going to have to do this on our own.
联盟军在自己的镎銙弹上用的是很简单的设计
The alliance uses a pretty simple design for its naquadria bombs.
棘手的部分是
The tricky part is,
炸♥弹♥被一层手动全息谱的外层保护着
it'll be protected by a hologram shell,
所以拆弹的人必须亲手去触控
so whoever disarms it will have to do so by feel.
引线是非常纤细的规格
The trigger wire is a slightly thinner gauge,
大概是螺旋状的
probably threaded.
这也是辨认它的唯一途径
It's the only way to distinguish it.
我们怎么知道你说的都是真的?
How do we know any of what you're saying is true?
我之前弄过这些装置的
I've worked with these devices before.
我说的不是这意思
That's not what I meant.
上校 我真的不知道这次袭击的事
I didn't know about the attack, Colonel.
如果我知道 我早就告诉你们了
If I did, I would have warned you.
长官 我认为他说的是真话
Sir, I think he's telling the truth.
哦 我也知道你相信他
Oh, I know you do.
哎呀 要是Rush不能把通讯石切断连接
Well, it won't matter anyway
弄这些也没用
if Rush can't get those stones to disconnect.
也不一定
Maybe not.
如果真的像这么简单
If it really is this simple,
也许就可以很快解释完毕
maybe it's something that can be explained quickly,
大概几秒钟就好呢?
like, say, in a few seconds?
用超光速跳跃的那几秒
An FTL jump.
故意中断连接
Deliberately interrupt the connection.
我们现在不能跳啊 刚刚才跳出来
We can't do that. We just dropped out.
如果马上又跳 会损坏超光速引擎的
If we jump this soon, we're gonna damage the engines.
是灭顶之灾么
Catastrophic,
还是我们可以撑得过去的
or is it something we can live with?
我猜马马虎虎应付一下还成
Something we can live with, I think,
但那只能是一次性的选择
but it would be a one-shot deal.
一旦我们跳回超光速 若我们被强制提早跳出的话
Once we're back in FTL, if we force an early drop,
那引擎就要全毁了
we're going to blow the engines completely.
我们最多只有10到12秒的时间
We're talking about 10, maybe 12 seconds at the most.
你觉得怎样 时间够吗?
What do u think, enough time?
够了 我可以把信息教给他们
Yeah, I think I can get the message across.
肯定是有个倒计时的
It must be on a timer.
飞行员应该希望给自己有时间
The pilot probably wanted to give himself a chance
撤离到安全位置
to get to a safe distance.
还有多久
How long?
没办法知道
No way to know for sure,
但撞击到现在也过了一段时间了
but it's been a while since the crash.
所以现在随时都可能引爆
So it could go off any second.
是啊 不过也可能它在撞击中受损
Yeah, though it's possible that it was damaged,
现在不起效了
and it's not going to go off at all.
或是说就是随时引爆吧
Or it could go off any second.
我还是来试试看吧
I'm going to try something.
我想这是全息谱的
I think it's some kind of hologram.
炸♥弹♥就在下面 我可以摸得到
The bomb's underneath. I-I can feel it.
我们得摸索着来干了
We're going to have to do this blind.
到底是干个P啊?
Do what, exactly?
那一步我还没想好
I haven't quite figured that part out yet.
参议员
Senator...
你在这里啊
There you are.
我们在找你
We need you.
我们要进行一次强制的超光速跳跃了
We're going to try and force an FTL jump.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know,
都是因为听了一个联盟军的话
based on the word of some Alliance soldier.
你看 我也不确定我们还有别的选择
Look, I'm not sure we have a lot of choice.
我真不该来这里的
I shouldn't even be here.
你知道不 我们委员会的人一直告诉我
You know, I had people on my own committee
这些都是浪费时间
telling me this was a waste of time,
我们首要考虑的应该是来自联盟的威胁
that our only priority should be the Alliance threat,
我怎么就没听他们的呢
and I didn't listen to them.
我也知道你很担心地球上人们的安全
Look, I know you're worried about people back home.
我也一样啊
I am too,
但你看错命运号♥啦
but you're wrong about Destiny.
你知道吗 另一个Rush说在他那个时间线里
You know, the other Rush said that in his timeline,
我是要留在飞船的人员志愿者之一
I was one of the people who volunteered to stay.
你真的觉得你可以做到吗?
And you really think you would have done that?
我的父亲是为了我们所有人能继续航行而牺牲的
My father died so that we could all go on.
我必须相信这一切都有所值
I have to believe that it was for a reason.
我感觉自己是属于这里的一部分了
I feel like I'm part of something here.
而且是重要的一部分
Something important.
好吧 我摸到个很大的圆柱体
Okay, there's a- a large cylindrical piece,
好像下面还有些垫圈
and, um, some kind of gasket on the end.
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表