剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
Well, maybe at one time, yeah,
也许有一次 答案是肯定的
but not now.
但不是现在
I couldn't tell you about the code, Colonel.
上校 我不能告诉你代码
How can I trust you
如果你自己都不相信自己
when you don't even trust yourself?
我又如何能够相信你
Rush, are you there?
拉什 你在吗
Rush, come in.
拉什 请回话
Out of range?
不在通话范围了
Probably shut off the radio.
可能关了对讲机
Why didn't you tell us?
你为什么没告诉我们
I'm sorry.
对不起
I should have, I know.
我知道应该告诉你们的
He was just so emphatic about me keeping quiet.
他刚才强烈要求我保密
He said there was a good reason.
他说有充足的理由
Well, at least we're heading towards them now, right?
至少我们现在正向既定的方向前行 对吧
If Rush is still alive when we get there.
如果我们到了那儿 拉什还活着的话
So, what happens now?
那现在是什么情况
Well, Destiny picks us up,
命运号♥来接我们
and then you tell us everything you've learned
然后你来告诉我们你解码后
since breaking the code.
所发现的一切
Come on, you had to know that this game
拜托 你知道这个游戏
wasn't going to last forever.
不会一直持续下去的
It's not a game, Colonel.
上校 这不是个游戏
Destiny's mission requires a level of commitment
命运号♥的任务要求了一定水平的投入
I doubt anyone on that ship is prepared to make.
而我怀疑飞船上没有人做好了这个准备
What mission?
什么任务
There is no mission
除了把这些人带回家
other than getting these people home.
没有别的任务了
You're wrong.
你错了
It was never about going home.
从来就不是回家的问题
It's about getting us to where we're going.
而是把我们带到我们将要去的地方
What the hell's that supposed to mean?
这到底算是什么意思
You know, these past few weeks,
在过去的几周里
I've learned so much more about the ship,
我了解了很多关于这艘飞船
about its mission.
关于它的任务的事
It's far more important than we ever thought.
比我们原先所认为的重要得多
Okay, let's... Let's hear it.
好 那 那你说
Are you familiar with
你了解
the cosmic microwave background radiation?
宇宙微波背景辐射吗
Noise left over from the big bang.
大爆♥炸♥留下的背景噪声
A long time ago, the ancients made a discovery.
很久之前 古人有了个发现
They found evidence of a structure
他们发现了深藏于背景辐射之中的
buried deep within the background radiation.
一种结构的证据
They believed that at one time
他们相信曾经
this structure had genuine complexity,
这种结构具有真正的复杂性
coherence.
和连贯性
Therefore, it could not have occurred naturally.
因此 它绝不可能自发产生
How is that even possible?
这怎么可能
It's not, at least not according to
不可能 至少是从
our current understanding of physics,
我们现在对物理学的认知来看不可能
nor could we even see this structure
并且也不可能用我们的技术
with our technology.
观测到这种结构
Okay, so, what are we talking about,
好的 那么 我们现在说的这是
some kind of code? A message?
某种代码 一个信息
A message, perhaps,
可能是一个信息
or a sign of intelligence
或者是时间起源时的
from the beginning of time.
一种智能符号♥
Sent by?
由谁发送呢
Well, that's the very question they sought to answer
这就是他们一开始发射命运号♥时
when they launched Destiny .
所寻求的问题的答案
That is the mission.
这就是任务
We're talking about a... a mystery rooted
我们现在讨论的是一个 一个根源于
in the foundation of reality,
现实基础的谜团
a puzzle with pieces scattered
这个困惑 它遍布于
across the length and breadth of the universe itself.
宇宙本身的长度和广度之中
I swear to God, Rush,
拉什 我向上帝发誓
if this is another one of your hoaxes--
如果这又是你的一个骗局
Once I'd broken the code,
我破解代码后
I had access to the ship's complete archive.
我看到了飞船的完整的存档
There are thousands of pages devoted to this,
有成千上万页的文件致力于此问题
scientific research, philosophical debate--
科学研究 哲学辩论
If we don't have the technology
如果我们没有技术
to see this thing,
能够看到这些东西
how the hell am I supposed to believe--
我怎么能相信
Because Destiny is not our technology, Colonel.
因为上校 命运号♥不是我们的技术
The ancients left us their data as well as their ship.
古人留给了我们他们的数据 及他们的飞船
And you've seen this data?
你看到这些数据了
I'll show it to you.
我给你看
I don't promise you're going to understand it,
我不保证你能看懂
but it's there.
但它的确在那儿
Someone's got to see this mission through.
有人将会看懂这个任务
We're here. Why not us?
我们就在这里 为什么不去做
Stop saying
别再说
we don't belong on that ship.
我们不应在这艘船上
Embrace it.
面对现实
Move forward, stop looking behind us.
向前看 别再停留在过去
I just want to get these people home.
我只想把这些人带回家
Well, I'm starting to think
我开始认为
that seeing this mission through
看懂这项任务
may be our only chance of ever doing that.
可能是我们唯一能够带他们回家的机会
But what does that even mean?
但那到底是什么意思
We're talking about a level of order
我们讨论的是时间初开时
present at the very beginning of space-time
出现的一条指令
that goes beyond anything we ever conceived.
它超出了我们所能想到的任何事物
I believe that the more we learn,
我相信我们知道得越多
the more pieces Destiny uncovers,
命运号♥揭露的事实越多
then the greater our power to control
那我们就越有能力控制
everything around us will be.
我们周围的一切
So it is about power.
那么还是关于权力
Yes, Colonel,
是的 上校
the power to change things,
改变事物的能力
control our fate,
控制我们的命运
right the wrongs.
纠正错误的事情
To play God?
扮演上帝的角色
No...
不是
To gain greater understanding--
是要更多地了解
What the hell do you want from me?
你到底想要我♥干♥嘛
I want you to work with me,
我希望你和我合作
together,
一起工作
side by side, for the benefit of everyone.
肩并肩 为了大家的利益
Well, it'd be a hell of lot easier
好吧 如果你别再老是保守秘密的话
if you stopped keeping secrets.
事情就会简单很多
It's fair to say we've had our differences,
我们俩的确有很多差异
but that ends today.
但这要结束于今天
You have my word.
我保证
Oh, man, you are a lot of work.
兄弟 这真有点难
Radio.
对讲机
Radio, let's go.
无线电 我们走
Mandy?
曼蒂
Yes, Nick, we're here.
是的 尼克 是我们
What happened?
发生了什么事
No, we're fine,
我们没事
but your angle and speed are off.
但是你们的角度和速度不对
Circle back,
绕回来
line up Destiny's airlock
尽可能近距离地将
as close to the ship as possible.
命运号♥的气闸连接到这艘飞船
Where's Colonel Young?
杨上校在哪里
Eli, I'm here.
伊莱 我在这
We're going to sort all of this out later.
回头我们会解释这件事的
Let's just get us back on board first.
先让我们回飞船去
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表