剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
was that you would volunteer to take my place.
那你原来是希望是Young去啊
So you did want it to be Young.
我并不想任何人死的 Eli
I don't want anyone to die, Eli.
这甚至不是我的主意 记得吗?
This isn't even my idea, remember?
可你没想出更好的办法啊
But you didn't come up with a better one.
在有限的时间里 是不能
Not in the allotted time, no,
也更证明了我的观点
which just goes to prove my point.
我们到达那头还是需要你的
We're going to need you on the other side.
喔
Oh...
我会在的啦
I'll be there.
你知道吗 也许我从来没有明确表达过 Eli
You know, maybe I haven't said this often enough, Eli,
但你确实是拥有
but you do have...
你拥有很巨大的潜力
You do have tremendous potential.
我不想看你浪费掉这些才华
I'd hate to see you throw it all away.
我不会浪费掉啊
I'm not.
再说了 就算拥有潜力
Anyway, what's the point of having potential
如果在需要时不去使用 那又有何意义呢
if you're not going to step up when you're really needed?
你已经远远不是
You've come a long way
我在一年前发现的那个游戏宅男小子了
from that video-game slacker i discovered a year ago.
多谢
Thanks.
你倒是一点都没变
You've been pretty consistent.
再见了 上校
Colonel.
再见了 Wallace先生
Mr. Wallace.
你确定要这么做吗?
You sure about this?
我这辈子还没这么确定过呢
I've never been more sure of anything in my life.
你是个好人 Eli
You're a good man, Eli.
现在 好好完成这个壮举
Now, get this done,
我们到另一头再见
and we'll see you on the other side.
好的
Right.
好的
Right.
(灯火逐盏熄灭 命运号♥再次与宇宙的黑暗共伴……)
只有一个男人孤独的背影矗立在瞭望台……
前方是无尽的太空 命运号♥继续航行
Eli Wallace 2年剧终后我们终于才知道
你是第一男主角 你不是Hurley是Jack
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表