剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
而她在未被终止连接时就被谋杀了
Now, she was murdered before she was disconnected.
那么说 难道能量被♥干♥扰了
So, what, the energy was disrupted,
所以导致某种故障让她不断重现那事件吗
resulting in some kind of glitch that made her replay the event?
你觉得我们可以切断通讯石连接吗?
Do you think we should disconnect the stone?
如果切断了 谁知道Ginn会怎样呢?
If we disconnect, who knows what'll happen to Ginn?
也许再也不能弄她回来了
We may not be able to get her back.
Eli 如果她再受一次这样的袭击
Eli, if she has another attack,
Chloe会受伤的
Chloe could be harmed.
可TJ刚才说
But T.J. Just said
她生理上没有什么伤害啊
there's nothing physically wrong with her.
我只是觉得我们应该研究一下
I just think that we should study this,
看看有没有什么办法
see if there's some way
既能救到Ginn
that we can save Ginn
又不会伤害到她们俩个
without harming either of them.
我同意
I agree.
我保证会多研究的
It warrants further study.
好吧 大家继续
All right, let's go ahead.
我们要一直看着她
We'll keep an eye on her.
希望这只是一次性的事件
Hopefully this is a one-time event.
长官 另外还有件事我得告诉你
Sir, there's something else i need to talk to you about.
移植吗?
Transplant?
多久后?
How soon?
越快越好
As soon as possible.
我们现在连不上地球
Well, we can't connect to Earth,
所以无法考虑用通讯石把医生带上船了
so using the stones to bring a doctor onboard is out of the question.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
以命运号♥有限的条件而言
Given the obvious limitations of this ship,
那种手术可行吗?
is that type of surgery even possible?
自从Rush破了密♥码♥后
We have access to more ancient devices
我们可以使用更多的古人装置
as well as a pretty extensive medical database
也得到了庞大的医药数据库
since Rush cracked the code.
那里面有没有关于器♥官♥移♥植♥的?
Anything in there about organ transplants?
也许有 我也不知道
Probably. I don't know.
我刚开始从头搜索
I've just begun to search through it all.
那好吧
All right, well,
看来你要好好回报它了
sounds like you've got to get back at it.
长官啊 如果要做这种手术
Sir, listen, in order to do this procedure,
我们需要一个匹配的捐赠者
we're going to need a compatible donor.
那行啊 你不是有每个人的血型记录吗?
Well, you have the records of everybody's blood type.
我们也需要组织样本
We're also going to need to tissue-type
来测试是否匹配
to get a thorough match.
可以
Okay.
那是非常难的
It's going to be extremely difficult.
这船上本来就没有很多人
There's not that many people on board this ship.
为了得到完合的匹配度
To get an adequate match,
一般都是一个长♥期♥的采测过程
it's a long shot at best--
TJ 还是一样一样来
T.J., let's just... First things first.
先从测试开始吧
Start testing,
看看这个是不是可行
let's see if this is even possible.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
好的
Okay.
TJ 我们来了
T.J.?
啊 谢谢你们过来
Oh, hey, thanks for coming.
我反复核对了血型记录
I cross-checked blood types.
飞船上和Volker博士匹配的人有18个
There's 18 people on board the ship who are compatible with Dr. Volker.
你俩也在其中
Among them are you two.
这个不是很复杂的
It's not too complicated.
我只要抽点血就行了 可以吧?
I just need to draw some blood if that's okay.
那就抽吧
Let's do it.
你先来?
You first?
俺可是海军陆战队的(Scott和TJ是空军)
I'm a marine.
总是我们先上阵的
(美国♥军♥队一般海军陆战队为"急先锋"角色)
We're always first.
那么 这里能得到合适匹配的机会大吗?
So, uh, what are the chances of getting a good match here?
这就是程度不同的问题
Well, it's a matter of degrees.
我们要找在白血球上的某些遗传基因
We're looking for certain genetic markers on white blood cells.
命运号♥上没有人和他有亲属关系
No one on board the ship is related to him,
那只好找尽可能匹配多的人了
so that rules out the best possible match,
不过还是希望我们能找到一个可以足够匹配的结果
but hopefully we can find one close enough
这样才能进行移植
that warrants doing the transplant.
TJ啊
T.J...
你一定能行的
You're gonna be okay.
你能做到的
You can do this.
是啊
Yeah.
小菜一碟吧
Piece of cake.
怎么样了
How's it going?
呃 Rush有些主意
Well, Rush has some ideas,
不过我们还得继续研究
but we're still working on it.
你觉得怎样?
How are you doing?
我感觉 很不同
I feel... different.
和上次我用通讯石时的感觉不一样
It's not like the last time i used the communication stones.
嗯 有什么地方不同?
Well, what's different?
我是说 除了你会窒息那部分之外的
I mean, aside from the choking part.
总觉得有哪里不对劲
Something just doesn't feel right.
我们会想办法找出问题所在的
We're gonna figure out what's going on here.
我保证
I promise.
我不要再次失去你了
I'm not gonna lose you again.
我听说了Voler博士的事
I heard about Dr. Volker.
是啊 坏运气
Yeah, tough break.
你知道吧 这手术危险系数很大
You know, this surgery is fraught with danger,
就算有最好的条件也不能担♥保♥
even in the best of circumstances.
你是匹配的吗?
Are you compatible?
什么?
Sorry?
你的血型啊 是不是匹配呢?
Your blood type. Are you compatible?
不是
No.
我就是问问
I'm just checking.
继续说吧
Go on.
听好 我也不想失去这船上任何人了 上校
Look, I don't want to lose anyone on this ship, Colonel,
可事实就是
but the fact is,
移植的风险不仅关于一人性命 而是二个人啊
a transplant risks not just one life, but two.
我是不会袖手旁观 看着那人死
I'm not just gonna sit back and let the man die
而不去试着做点什么来挽救的
without at least trying to figure out something.
TJ 你赶快到Ginn的房♥间来 快来
T.J., we need you in Ginn's quarters, now!
我就来
I'm on my way.
快呀!
Hurry!
Eli 我怎么啦?
Eli, what's happening to me?
Ginn?
Ginn?
不是! 快救我!
No! Help me!
你是Chloe?
Chloe?
是Chloe吗?
Chloe?
不是 我是Ginn
No. Ginn.
又发生什么了?
What happened?
你又一次窒息了
You had another choking attack.
有一分钟左右 你和Chloe换了回来
You switched with Chloe for a minute there.
当你和她交换回去的时候
Look, when you switched with her,
你去了哪儿?
where did you go?
有没有别人和你一起在那里?
Was there anyone else there with you?
没有
No.
我不记得
I don't, um...
我只记得不能呼吸了
I remember not being able to breathe,
之后就是在这里醒过来 刚刚才的事
and then I woke up here, just now.
上校
Colonel?
怎么
Yeah.
我去问过Barnes下士了
I, uh, I checked with Corporal Barnes.
连接一直都没有中断
The connection wasn't cut at any time.
是么?
Really?
那Chloe是怎么和她换回来的?
Then how was Chloe able to switch back with her?
你们看 我不认为
See, I don't believe
Chloe连到别人谁的身体那去了
that Chloe is connected with anyone at the other end.
我相信她的意识一直在她自己的身体里面呢
I believe her consciousness has been in her own body the entire time.
被Ginn的意识压过了?
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表