剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
我知道你的事儿
I know you.
你知道的只是桌子上的几张纸
You know a file in a desk!
你啥事儿都不知道
You don't know anything.
你在害怕我!
You're afraid of me!
你们听到什么动静了吗?
Do you hear something?
你害怕我做的事
You're afraid of what I do
因为我帮助人们解决他们的问题
because I help people with their problems,
但除非他们自己一开始就承认问题
but I can't do it unless they admit
否则我是无法做到的
that they have problems in the first place,
而恰恰是这点你无法直面自己
and that's just somewhere you won't go!
你还是想想做点实事儿吧
You need to just think you make a difference,
别光占空间浪费资源了
instead of just taking up space--
先别吵了
shut up for a minute.
你是在害怕如果审视自己的内心
You're afraid that if you look inside yourself
哪怕仅仅一秒
for even one second,
你就会发现
you might find out
你并非坚不可摧
that you're not invincible,
你就是恐惧自己
that you're just as scared
会像我们其他人一样软弱
and vulnerable as the rest of us--
我说了闭嘴
I said shut up!
我听到什么声音了
I can hear something.
是从这边传来的
It's coming from or here.
是什么东西啊
What is it?
那是盖格计数器(测量辐射度的,参见311灾难)
It's the geiger counter.
技术人员在清扫这栋楼的的辐射
The tech who was sweeping the building.
我看到他了
There he is.
喂 你能听见吗?
Hey! Can you hear us?
我们要把你弄出来
We're going to get you out.
我的天啊
Oh, God!
没事 没事 别怕
You're okay. You're okay.
别怕
It's okay.
慢慢呼吸就好
Just breathe.
听上去不是好事啊
That doesn't sound good.
我不知道
I don't know.
看不懂这玩意
I-I can't read this thing.
拿过来给我
Here, give it to me.
这个区域现在满布辐射
This area is flooded with radiation.
可能是从撞毁的飞船上泄漏的
It could be from the crashed ship,
要不就是炸♥弹♥本身放射出来
or from the bomb itself,
这些已经是致命级别了
but these are deadly levels.
你是想说
What you're saying is
我们继续再呆下去 大概就要死了吗
if we stay here much longer, we could die.
不是
No.
我要说我们是死定了
I'm saying we're dead already.
那么你们的评判如何呢?
So, what's the verdict?
呃 我几乎很难完成评估
Well, I've hardly completed my assessment,
不过我还是有些担心所在
but I do have some concerns.
例如说?
Such as?
那个 你也知道要多久才能
Well, you know how long it took
建立起第一个Icarus基地并使之运转
to get the first Icarus base up and running?
就算我明天就能让总统签字同意
Even if I were to get Presidential approval tomorrow,
又马上就找到一个合适的星球
and we were to find a planet immediately,
还是得再等六个月
it'd still take another six months
我们才能准备好一次拨号♥
before we're ready to do a dial-out.
所以咧?
And?
我就直说了吧
To be perfectly blunt,
我们都不确定你们是不是能活到那时候
we're not sure you're going to survive that long,
而更重要的是
and more importantly,
也不知道命运号♥是不是能幸存到那时候
we're not sure Destiny's going to survive.
我们至少也和它一起撑到现在这么久了啊
Well, we've managed to hold it together so far.
说什么呢 你在说笑吧
What, are you kidding me?
你就是这里的大问题
You're the problem here.
自从你和你的部属上船以来
Since you and your people came onboard,
你是一而再的把这飞船带临毁灭边缘
you've brought this ship to the brink of destruction repeatedly.
现在这东西还能飞可真是奇迹了
It's a wonder this thing's flying at all.
上校 Brody通报
Colonel, this is Brody.
我们快要跳出超光速了
We're about to drop out of FTL.
明白
That's understood.
请注意
Heads up.
通讯石连接要中断几秒
The connection's going to be interrupted for a few seconds.
这两个身体
These bodies...
是我们害了他们
We did this to them.
话也不能这么说
There was no way to know.
所做决定是正确的
It was the right call.
如果我们现在就离开 尽快从这里出去
If we leave now, get out as fast as we can,
也许还能得救的
we might still be okay.
抱歉了 列兵 我真的抱歉
I'm sorry, airman, I really am,
但我们已经暴露在致命辐射下
but we've already had lethal exposure.
你又不知道 你不是科学家!
You can't know that! You're not a scientist!
也许不算 不过我跟够多的科学家一起共事过
Maybe not, but I've worked with enough of them
足可以学到不少了
to pick up a few things.
该死的咋回事?
What the hell's going on?
这是怎么了?
What is this?
发生什么事?
What's happening?
让我看看那个
Let me see that.
你手里的东西
In your hand.
上校
Colonel...
我们刚跳出超光速
We just dropped out.
那边发生了袭击 是Lucian联盟发动的
There's been an attack. Lucian Alliance.
有个镎銙级别的炸♥弹♥ 高辐射泄漏
There's a bomb, naquadria, radiation leaking.
我们想要找到它 不过
We're trying to get to it, but--
参议员?
Senator?
我的天啊
Oh, my God...
是地球安全指挥部
Homeworld Command.
出什么事?
What happened?
刚才连接中断
The connection was interrupted.
你觉得他们听懂我说的重点了吗?
You think they got the gist of what I was trying to say?
就算他没懂 另两个回去后可以补充
If he didn't, the other two can fill them in.
他们现在自己也看过了
They've seen it for themselves now.
Evans 你在干嘛?
Evans, what the hell?
放下枪
Put the gun down.
马上放下枪 不然我杀了她
Put it down now, or I'll kill her!
这真的可以吗?
Are we sure this is a good idea?
我是说 你的人已经在那边
I mean, your people are already on the ground.
他们更清楚状况
They know the situation.
我们去可能只会添乱
We could just make things worse.
我们不会断除通讯石的连接的
We won't wipe the stones.
只要暂时中断一阵
We'll just disconnect long enough
可以听取详细报告就好
to get a full report.
之后仍然会换回你们
Then we will bring you back
到时再向你们说明过程
and let you know what's happening.
开始吧
Go ahead.
没反应啊
Nothing happened.
把仪器关了
Shut the device off.
我们还在这儿啊
We're still here.
列兵 你到底想干什么?
Airman, what the hell are you doing?
我才不要死在这儿!
I'm not gonna die in here!
我们都回头走找别的出路去
We're going to turn around and find another way out!
你被吓坏了
You're freaking out.
我可以理解
I understand,
可这是没有用的
but this isn't gonna help.
开枪射他
Shoot him.
就算他杀了我 你也能去找到炸♥弹♥
Even if he kills me, you can still get to the bomb.
Camile啊
Camile...
他是装的
It's an act!
若你把缴了枪 他会把我们俩都杀了
If you give him the gun, he'll kill us both.
他是Lucian联盟的人
He's Lucian Alliance.
你确定他是那边的人?
You're sure he was one of them?
他从一开始就不对劲
There was something wrong about him from the start,
他知道我不是科学家
and he knew I wasn't a scientist,
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表