剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
我也许找到突破口了
I may be on the verge
就快发现命运号♥的使命的真正含义
of discovering the true nature of Destiny's mission.
这么久以来你一直能控制整个飞船的啊?
You've had control of this ship the whole time!
为什么你不告诉大家?
Why wouldn't you tell anyone?
Lucian联盟正在计划要攻击地球
The Lucian Alliance is planning an attack on Earth.
是我杀了Riley
I killed Riley.
我用自己这双手亲手捂死了他
I suffocated him with my own hands.
您是一位很优秀的指挥官
You are a good commander.
没有什么使命比带这些人回家更重要
There is no mission other than getting these people home.
它从不是要带我们回家的
It was never about going home.
而是要带我们驶向命中注定该去的地方
It's about getting us to where we're going.
这就是它的使命
That is the mission.
你怎么会知道我们的名字?
How do you know our names?
你们是我们的祖先
You're the ancestors.
这看来像是肌萎缩性侧索硬化症
It sounds like ALS,
就是运动神经细胞病
Lou Gherig's disease.
真♥他♥妈♥多的数据啊
Hell of a lot of data here.
就是 看来这些人喜欢把所有事都记下来
Yeah, it looks like they documented everything.
我们搜索了从档案馆上传来的数据
We've been searching what we were able to transfer from the archive.
ALS病的治疗方法不在那里面
The ALS cure wasn't in there.
那是些什么鬼玩意儿?
What were those things?
是无人战机的机器军队
A mechanical army of drones.
我们不久前和他们有过遭遇战
We encountered them a little while ago.
似乎是从那时起就跟上我们了
Seems they've been tracking us ever since.
这一罐应该够我们用上好几年的了
This one canister alone will last for years.
是二氧化碳过滤器么
For CO2 scrubbing.
我们肯定用得上的
We'll certainly need it
现在船上多了一大群人要养
with all these extra people on board.
切 我们只要花十天就可以卸下他们了
Well, it's just 10 days till we drop them off
他们会去那个自己人要去的星球
with the people on the expedition planet.
我要向大家表示由衷的谢意
I'd like to thank you all
谢谢大家莅临这次特别的盛会
for coming to this very special occasion,
我们美丽新校园的开幕典礼
the dedication of our beautiful new school.
喂
Hey.
那些计算结果是不是在你那儿?
Do you have those calculations?
都致力于创建我们的教育系统
...Laying down the foundation for our educations.
因此这新学校用他的名字命名
That's why this new school bears his name...
呃
Uh...
结果在左下角
Bottom left corner.
尽自己最大努力去承继他探索的精神
...Do my best to uphold his legacy of inquiry...
希望Brody君的造纸大工程能搞出点名堂来
Here's hoping something comes of Mr. Brody's paper-making project.
现在 让我们欢迎
Now, please help me welcome--
你到底是看了几遍了?
how many times have you watched that?
这里没电视节目消遣啊
There's no TV.
听着 Eli 说真的你要是闲得慌
Look, really, Eli, if you've nothing better to do,
还有更重要的事情
there's far more important things--
我在剪接这些镜头到我的纪录片里
I'm adding this footage to my documentary.
我认为那就很重要
I think it's important.
是么 有啥重要的
Oh, yeah, why's that, then?
他们是我们的后代啊
They're our descendants.
又不是我的 反正我也不在那
Not mine. I wasn't there.
好吧 但他们仍然是我们的一份子
Okay, they're still us.
是算人类吧?
Humans?
我真希望他们没有全离开
I just wish they hadn't all left.
倒是觉得蛮喜欢周围有些新面孔加入的
I kind of liked the idea of having new faces around.
是么?
Oh, yeah?
好吧 如果他们真的在这边整个河星系里四处远征开拓
Well, if they really did spread all over the galaxy,
我敢说再次遇到他们的可能性
I would suggest that the chances
几率那是相当的大
of bumping into them again are pretty high.
再说了 命运号♥可不是大客轮
Plus, this isn't a passenger ship.
什么情况?
What's this?
那边是个气体巨行星
(不以固体为主要成分,如木星土星主要是氢和氦)
It's a gas giant.
不知为何
For some reason,
命运号♥决定绕着这巨气胖子转悠
Destiny's decided to maneuver around a fat gas giant
然后才去找恒星结盟呢
in order to line up with the star.
它是什么意思?
What's that about?
我看命运号♥肯定有其理由的
Well, I'm sure Destiny has its reasons.
以前她也都是成竹在胸啊
It's happened before.
是啊 可它好像打算永远绕下去了
Yeah, but it takes forever.
难不成你还赶着去哪里赴约还是投胎?
Are you in a hurry to be somewhere?
是没有 可能量储备只有40%
Well, no, but power reserves are still at 40%.
跟我家老爷爷一样的臭脾气
Bad as my grandfather.
他老是只给他那辆别克车加半箱油
He was always filling his Buick at half a tank.
命运号♥也是干同样这档子事
Destiny's kind of doing the same thing.
我想起来就好笑
It struck me as funny.
是挺好笑的
Oh, yeah, that is funny.
他自己和他周围人的命
That his life and the lives of those around him
也是靠着要撑到下一个巨气行星才过得下去吧
depended on making it to the next gas station.
那就果然很要命的可笑了 对吧
That's bloody hilarious, really.
我们已经到了吗?
We there yet?
还有三十秒
30 seconds from contact.
Young在通报
This is Young.
我们将要执行空间制动策略
We are about to perform an aero-braking maneuver.
可能会产生紊乱气流 大家原地准备
There may be turbulence. Stand by.
早啊
Good morning.
早
Morning.
你还好吗?
You good?
人家累的很(腐+)
I'm tired.
正前方发现无人战机 数量庞大
We've got drones, dead ahead, a ton of 'em!
还有一艘指挥舰
And a command ship.
这些鬼东西怎么又冒出来了?
What the hell are they doing here?
直冲着我们来了
Coming right at us.
星际之门 宇宙
第二季第十九集 封锁
他们是从哪边跑来的啊?
Where did they come from?
也许他们本来就一直呆在这里呢
Maybe they were here all along
只不过我们在行星那一侧看不到而已
and we couldn't see them from behind the planet.
至少还需要2分钟
Still have a couple of minutes or so
我们才能安全的跳回超光速
before we can safely go back into FTL.
那等他们飞过来要多久
How soon will they be on top of us?
也是2分钟
A couple minutes.
中尉 试试看绕过去
Lieutenant, let's see if we can get around them.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
长官 那一大群无人机和指挥母舰
Sir, the swarm of drones and the command ship
也都跟着移♥动♥ 就一直堵在我们和恒星之间呢
are maneuvering to stay between us and the star.
除非你想迎头撞上他们
Unless you want to head right at 'em--
不行 到底他幺蛾子的…
That is a negative. Where the hell is--
有多少这鬼玩意啊?
how many of them are there?
我也不知道
Oh, I don't know.
我数到一百就数不下去了
I lost count at about a hundred.
我们能不能干扰他们?
Can we jam them?
无人机还有30秒到达
Drones are 30 seconds out.
我可没法在30秒之内完成干扰程序啊
I can't jam them in 30 seconds.
没关系 我们很快就能跳跃了
Doesn't matter, we can jump soon.
也许我们可以干脆直接穿过去
Maybe we should bunch through them all
他们反正不可能跟着我们冲进恒星去
They won't follow us into the star--
那样绝对做不到的
We're never going to make it.
我们需要补充能量啊
We need to refuel.
命运号♥可以另选一个恒星的
Well, Destiny can choose another star.
不到万非得已时我们没必要去战斗
There's no point in fighting unless we have to.
还有10秒
10 seconds to contact.
中尉 跳到超光速
Lieutenant, go to FTL.
还要15秒才行
Not for another 15 seconds.
有多近了?
How is that not close enough?
他们开火啦
They're firing.
Rush!
Rush!
还有5秒
Five seconds.
中尉 准备
Lieutenant, stand by.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
超光速倒计 3 2 1
FTL in three, two, one.
这是Young在通报
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表