剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
可那些纸上谈兵
but what works on paper
对在恒星内部真正的情况根本不适用
does not necessarily work within a star.
可Eli他说啊
Well, Eli said
他已经把那些情况都考虑进去了
that he's taken that into consideration.
Eli并不是天体物理学家
Eli is not an astrophysicist.
当我们进入恒星内部时
Inside a star
那里的引力场 巨大的压力值 以及耀斑反应
there are magnetic fields, enormous pressures, solar flares,
这种种因素都会导致任何运算结果的不可预测
conditions that make events unpredictable by any mathematics.
要说 Eli是可以去请地球上的专家协助
Now, will Eli's connection to Earth work?
大概吧
Possibly,
可一旦进入恒星后建立起虫洞会发生什么事
but what happens the moment that wormhole has been established
就不是任何人可以猜想的到了
is anybody's guess.
有可能会把时空层炸出一个大洞啊
(其实SG的前辈们都干过不少这种事吧)
It could blow a hole in the fabric of space-time.
你晓得吧 这家伙又开始发疯了
He's out of his freaking mind, you know that.
你先少说几句
All right.
那你想要我们做什么
So, what are you asking us to do?
让我去跟全船人喊话
Let me talk to the crew.
至少其中有一部分会明白
At least some of them understand
留在船上有多重要
how important it is to remain on this ship--
有人会同意你才怪
Nobody is going to agree to that!
你们说除了离开无他出路
You say you have no choice but to leave.
但我则认为留下才是唯一路
I have no choice but to stay.
我们会在星门大厅给大家开一个简报会
We're going to brief everyone in the gateroom
只要一跳出超光速后就开
the minute we come out of FTL.
你可以在那时发表你的演说
You can address them then.
希望您能站在我身边 那样的分量就重的多了
It would carry far more weight if you were standing alongside me.
我会站过去的(好情深意重的"一对儿")
I can do that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你不是当真的吧
You're not serious.
哎呀 我看他是认真的
Oh, I think he is.
我们运行这个模拟程序好多遍了
We've run the simulation a dozen times.
确实有效的
It works.
也就是说那个游戏小子想出用的这潮流算法
(该算法是电力系统中合理分配功率及各节点的数学模型)
So, the gamer came up with power flow algorithm?
对啊 是Eli想的
Eli, yeah.
我得告诉你们哈
I gotta say, you know,
当他们把这问题带回地球研究时
when we tried to solve this back on Earth,
那房♥间里可是召来了不少脑瓜好的人呢
there we a lot of smart people in that room.
是哦 别告诉他我说过这话
Yeah, well, don't tell him I said this,
不过他几乎算是我见过的最聪明的人了
but he's arguably the smartest person i've ever met--
你没事吧?
you all right?
没事 我回来了
I'm fine. I'm back.
他们说什么了?
What did they say?
算法成立 所以我们可以执行了
The math works, so we're on.
你们刚才在说谁是最聪明的人啊?
Who was the smartest person you were just talking about?
爱因斯坦啰
Einstein?
你说爱因斯坦?
Einstein.
对呀 他么 他是相当那个聪明
Yeah, he was- he was pretty smart.
可是还不能告诉他 你说过这话呢
But don't ever tell him you said that?
得啦 别较劲了
All right, come on,
我们赶紧去向上校汇报吧
let's go tell the Colonel the news.
TJ啊 先让我跟他说几句吧
Hey, T.J., can you give us a minute?
好的
Yeah.
你能让这飞船继续飞吗?
Can you keep this ship flying?
有人帮手就可以
Yeah, with help.
那我想知道
Then I need to know
你需要最少的人数的确切数字
an absolute minimum number of personnel you need to do it.
那当然就是尽多为好了
Well, as many as possible, obviously.
给我个数儿
I need a number.
那就是一打吧
I'll say a dozen.
再加上我俩么?
Plus you and me?
不是 已经包括我们俩了
No, including us.
所以只要十个吧
So 10.
是啊 你看 我已经把要说的内容写下来了
Yeah, look, I-I've written down most of what I intend to say.
要是你还想加点儿什么上去
If you've got anything you might want to add--
Everett 你是不是和Rush一起在星门大厅呢?
Everett, is Rush in the gateroom with you?
是呀 什么事
Yeah, what is it?
你俩赶快到舰桥来吧
I need both of you on the bridge.
我们现在可没时间去
We don't have time for this just now.
David 我们正要去给全船讲话呢
David, we were just going to talk to the crew.
能不能先等会?
Can it wait?
等不得!
Negative!
快过来吧 相信我
Get up here. Trust me.
好啦 我们反正不急
We have time.
是啊
Yeah.
也要给时间让他们考虑
Time they might need to decide.
先让大家原地待命 我们马上就回来
Just keep everyone here, we'll be right back.
嗯 好的
Uh, sure.
怎么啦?
What is it?
那东西就在恒星外♥围♥轨道上
It was in orbit around the star.
它朝我们驶来时被命运号♥锁定了
Destiny picked it up when it turned towards us,
接着我们就收到了无线通讯信♥号♥♥
and then we got the radio broadcast.
谁发来的
From who?
你自己
You.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我们也不明白啊
Neither do we.
等着吧
Wait for it...
等什么啊?
Wait for what?
重复 我是Nicholas Rush博士
I repeat, this is Dr. Nicholas Rush
呼叫命运号♥
calling the Destiny.
我正驾穿梭机驶向你处
I'm aboard the shuttle headed your way.
请回答
Please respond.
哎呀 这事件转向的还真有意思
Well, isn't this an interesting turn of events?
这是怎么回事啊?
What is this?
我也不知道 上校
Well, I wouldn't know, Colonel.
不如你们来告诉我吧
How about you tell me?
呃 要是你在猜是录音的话 答案是否定的
Well, it's not a recording, if that's what you're thinking.
这是子空间通讯方式
It's a subspace broadcast,
另外一点就是
and beyond the fact
那声音听上去绝对是Rush本人
that it sounds exactly like Rush,
我也打包票说那个就是咱自己的穿梭机
I can tell that that's our shuttle,
而且还当头冲我们来了
and it's on an intercept course.
就算是这种状态
Even though according to this,
穿梭机照样被命运号♥锁接住了
the shuttle is still docked with Destiny.
再次重复 我是Rush博士
Again, this is Dr. Rush.
我需要你们帮我打开对接程序
I need assistance with the docking procedure.
我知道你们能听见的
I know you can hear me.
我们回答过了吗?
Have we responded yet?
还没
No, not yet.
我看最好别让我等的不耐烦
Well, best not to keep me waiting.
你好 我也是Nichola Rush博士
Hello, this is also Dr. Nicholas Rush.
我们能做什么?
How can we be of assistance?
告诉他们别试图拨号♥地球
Tell them not to try and dial Earth.
不会奏效的
It won't work.
如果他们那样做了 全体都会死的
If they go through with it, they're all going to die.
我是Young上校
This is Colonel Young.
Rush博士此刻正坐在我身边呢
Doctor Rush is sitting right next to me.
是啊 那是当然的 我刚和他对话过了
Yes, obviously. We've just spoken.
唯一合理的解释就是
The only reasonable explanation
不知为何我穿越回来了
is that somehow I've come back through time.
这也算合理解释?
Reasonable explanation?
我本也不确定 直到看见你们跳出了超空间
I couldn't be sure until I seen you dropping out of FTL,
而在我的时间线上应该是约12小时前的事了
which happened roughly 12 hours ago in my timeline.
要让我们就听你这样空口说白话么?
And we're supposed to just take your word for this?
上校 在我们跳出超光速之后一小会
Shortly after we dropped out of FTL, Colonel,
你让我报个数字
you asked me for a number.
我告诉你是10+2
I told you ten, plus two.
十二
12?
你还真会算 Volker先生
That's well calculated, Mr. Volker,
不过我觉得重点不是这个
but I think you're missing the point here.
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表