剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
Beyond the blood alcohol level.
肯定不是因为宿醉
I'm fine.
我没事
I'm just saying that we've known each other a long time,
我就想说 我们认识也这么久了
and I can pretty much tell when something is--
要是你有烦心事 我觉得看得出来...
What, you think you know me?
你觉得你很了解我吗
You're not that deep.
你没那么难懂
Look, nobody who knows you at all
听着 认识你的人里
thinks of you as a one-girl guy.
没人觉得你是个专一的人
It's not a criticism, okay?
这不是在指责你
It's just-- it's who you are.
只是说...你就是这样的人
If you're having cold feet,
如果你想临阵退缩
I think that No, listen, listen,
我觉得... 不 听着 听着
I'm going to marry Chloe,
我会和克洛伊结婚的
and we're going to have a half-dozen kids,
我们还会生很多孩子
buy a house on my dad's street.
在我爸爸的街上买♥♥一做房♥子
We're going to renovate it together,
我们会一起装♥修♥房♥子
play catch with the kids in the front yard,
和孩子们在前院玩接球
and go to Brody's every Friday night.
每周五晚都去布罗迪家
You can videotape the whole dang thing.
你可以把这些都拍下来
"A," That's a lot of tape.
首先 那需要很多录像带
And "B,"
其次
I don't think you believe that yourself.
我觉得你自己都不相信自己说的话
Are we done?
量好了吗
If-- if you can hear me,
如果你能听到我说话
I just want you to know that nobody's giving up on you.
我就想告诉你 大家不会放弃你的
I mean, you should see Greer's face.
你应该看看格瑞的表情
He's taking no prisoners.
他绝不手下留情
You'd better keep fighting, too.
你最好也努力撑下去
Eli! Okay?
伊莱 好吗
Eli...
伊莱
I asked for one lousy minute--
我就要一会
Where's Chloe?
克洛伊呢
Chloe?
克洛伊
Chloe!
克洛伊
Chloe!
克洛伊
What happened?
发生了什么事
Now I have to stay.
现在我必须留下了
No, you didn't, did you?
不是吧
It wasn't that hard.
没有那么难
It doesn't even hurt that much--
也没有那么疼
Chloe, why would you do that?
克洛伊 为什么这么做
They weren't going to let me stay.
他们不让我留下
Now they have no choice.
现在他们没有选择了
But now you can't come back!
但是现在你回不去了
She's already made up her mind.
她已经下定决心了
Look, I'm sorry, Eli,
对不起 伊莱
but I had to do this.
但我不得不这么做
Go have someone check you out.
去找人检查一下你
I'm Tamara, I'm a paramedic.
我叫塔玛拉 是医护人员
Your friends called 911.
你的朋友报♥警♥了
Why?
为什么
You were on the floor, man.
你倒在地上了 伙计
Why? A lot of things can cause a syncope episode,
为什么 晕厥的原因有很多种
but you don't have a fever.
但是你没发烧
He was hit by a car yesterday.
他昨天被车撞了
No, don't listen to him.
没有 别听他瞎说
That was nothing.
没什么事
I just had a little too much to drink last night.
我就是昨晚喝多了
You could be low on electrolytes.
你可能电解质偏低了
Awesome, let's go with that.
对 就是这个原因
Okay, well, just to be safe,
好吧 为保险起见
I'm going to take him to the hospital--
我还是带他去医院吧
No, no, no, I'm getting married tonight,
不 不 我今晚要结婚
and I'm gonna be there if they have to
就算拄着拐杖
prop me up with a stick
我也要去
Lucky girl.
幸运的姑娘啊
I just mean I'll be fine.
我的意思是我没事
Up to you. Just do me a favor
由你自己决定 但算是帮我个忙
and have some chicken soup or something, okay?
喝些鸡汤或者别的什么东西 好吗
Okay.
好的
They don't like that.
他们不喜欢这个
Come on!
来吧
How about this, huh?
这个怎么样
You want some of this, huh?
你想尝尝这个吗
How about some of this!
这个怎么样
Bye.
再见
Chloe...
克洛伊
Before I go, please tell me you didn't do this
在我走之前 别告诉我你这么做
to keep a dying boy company.
只是为了陪这个将死的人
The organism got on my clothes.
那种生物溅到了我衣服上
I know it touched my skin, it had to.
肯定接触到了我的皮肤
I should have been infected,
我早该被感染了
but I wasn't.
但我没有
So you decided to test if you were immune.
所以你决定测试一下自己是否免疫
And?
结果呢
It doesn't hurt.
一点都不疼
Matt was in agony by now.
马特现在却极度痛苦
Lieutenant Johansen...
约翰森中尉
David...
大卫
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你能来
Wouldn't have missed it.
我不会错过的
How's your boy doing? Oh, he's fantastic.
你儿子怎么样了 有点奇怪
You know, white as the plastic man on the cake,
就像蛋糕上的塑料小人一样脸色惨白
but that's just nerves.
不过只是紧张而已
Congratulations. Thank you.
恭喜你 谢谢
It's true, I nearly killed him yesterday.
真的 我昨天差点杀了他
Ran right over him.
直接开车撞了上去
Oh, come on, I told you
好了 我跟你说了
to keep that thing out of my face.
把那东西从我眼前拿开
Before the ceremony,
婚礼之前
Matt enjoys a hot bowl of soup
马特品尝了一碗热汤
and the camaraderie of his closest friends.
并享受着他的密友带来的同志之情
Has my dad showed up yet?
我父亲来了吗
He's mingling.
他正在招待宾客
Good. Just make sure you get a shot of Chloe comin' in.
好极了 克洛伊来时记得要拍照
Right.
好的
We can do this another day.
我们可以改天再举♥行♥
There he is.
他在这
How's my boy?
你怎么样了
You ready?
准备好了吗
No.
没有
Wh-what do you mean, no?
你什么意思 没有
I mean, I don't know if I can do this.
我是说 我不知道自己能不能做到
What if it doesn't work out?
如果做不了呢
What if it's wrong?
如果这是不对的呢
What...
如果
What if I hurt her?
如果我伤害了她怎么办
Well, you would never do that.
你不会那么做的
We're so different from each other.
我们俩有太多不同之处
Can you give us a second?
让我们俩单独聊聊
What do you want from me?
你想要我怎么帮你
Just tell me the right thing to do.
告诉我应该怎么做
What, you think-- you think I know?
怎么 你以为我知道吗
I'm asking you, please, dad.
我在请求你告诉我 爸爸
Wake up.
醒过来
Wake up.
醒过来
Your blood looks normal to me.
在我看来你的血液很正常
No, but it's not normal. They changed me.
不 不正常 外星人改变过我
You said the chair undid all that.
你不是说那椅子已经消除了改变吗
Well, obviously she relapsed.
显然她复发了
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表