剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
'Cause I'm strong.
对 你很强
Yeah, you are.
不过不许再到处走了 知道吗?
But no more walking around, okay?
你需要睡觉休息
You need to sleep.
这是命令
That's an order.
遵命 长官
Yes, ma'am.
我啥也没发现
I got nothin'.
你呢?
You?
一点脑活动迹象都没有
There's hardly any brain activity at all,
就好像他都没有…
it's like he's not even...
尽可能多把前面的记录倒出来看看
Go back in the logs as far as you can.
应该是不关他现在的生理状态什么事
His present physical state has nothing to do with this.
天照大神喂
Holy crap.
晕啊
Yeah.
这是上传的啥鬼啊
That is one hell of an upload.
超过900兆的信息容量被上传到了命运号♥
Over 900 terabytes were transferred into Destiny's memory.
Eli 这是什么东西啊?
Eli, what am I looking at?
是Rush先生的完整未删节的意识体
The complete and unabridged consciousness of one Nicholas Rush.
周围一个人都没有还真有些怪怪的
Feels strange with no one else around.
呵呵 谢谢你
Thanks a lot.
诶?
Eh?
哎呀 你知道我的意思的嘛
Oh, you know what I mean.
对你来说感觉肯定也不同吧
It must be different for you, too.
是啊 蛮难解释的
Yeah, it's... Hard to explain.
我是说 一开始有好几小时
I mean, there are hours
我都几乎感觉不到
when I feel oblivious to the fact
船上还有其他人存在呢
that there are even other people aboard.
是么?
Yeah?
就好像我是在望着飞船外
Like when I'm looking outside of the ship,
身处于环绕着我们的广袤星河系中进行交谈
taking in the galaxy all around us,
之后过了些时候
and then at other times
我发现可以在一秒内看完一些数据资料
I can pore through data in fractions of a second
是以前要花费我数小时才能读完的
that would take me hours to read
如果我还是……
if I was...
如果你还是……
If you were a...
是什么 人类吗? 你是想说这个?
What, a person, you mean?
我更愿意这样在这里和你呆在一起
I much prefer being here with you.
我的意思是身体也在
I mean physically here.
作为意识体的存在
Existing as consciousness is...
感觉很孤独
Lonely.
你再也不用觉得孤独了
You needn't be lonely ever again.
你不知道我有多高兴能听到你这么说
You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear you say that.
事实上 如果我能找到办法
In fact... If there was a way
去和命运号♥的现实系统进行交互影响
for me to interact with Destiny's real systems...
我们就可以有更多的时间在一起了
We could spend even more time together.
可我们做不到啊
But we can't.
那系统是被隔离的
The system is isolated.
如果没有真实世界的数据反馈影响
It wouldn't be much of a simulation
那也就不会有模拟脚本数值的更新了 对吧
if it had real-world repercussions, would it?
我们最好也告诉Eli和Ginn吧
We'd best let Eli and Ginn know
为了他俩幸福着想
for their sake.
现在可不可以先保留成我俩的小秘密呀?
For now is it okay if we keep it our secret?
当然可以了
Yeah, of course.
我真的得走了
I really need to go now.
你一定要走吗?
Do you have to?
这个吗 原因一
Well, for one,
我已经溜出来太久
I've been away long enough
Young上校要开始抓狂了(搞的跟偷♥情♥似的)
for Colonel Young to start getting hysterical...
原因二嘛 我还要工作呀
And another is, I have to work.
那么
So...
有没有哪里有门啊
Is there a door somewhere,
还是我只要把脚后跟对磕一下就好
(绿野仙踪的故事)
or do I just click my heels together?
比那还简单呢
It's even easier than that.
你只要坐下
All you need to do is sit,
闭上眼
close your eyes,
当你再睁开眼时 你就回去啦
and when you open them, you'll be back.
接着就是大吼大叫 指指骂骂
And the shouting and the pointing,
还有千万个为什么都要跟着一起来了
and the demanding of answers shall begin.
我还真是等不及了
I cannot wait.
但你很快就会回来的 对不对
But you'll be back soon, won't you?
呃
Well...
你随时也都可以去真实世界看我呀
You can always come and visit me in the real world.
我知道那感觉不同 不过
I know it's not the same thing, but...
至少你可以明白我爱你的思想和爱你身体一样
Hey, at least you know I'll love you for your mind as well as your body.
是呀
Yes.
去吧 坐下
Go, sit.
我迟些来跟你道晚安
I'll come say good night to you later.
那就到时见
I'll see you then.
Amanda啊
Amanda...
没反应啊
It didn't work.
防守就位!
Defensive positions!
我没带武器
I am unarmed.
Woolsey先生
Mr. Woolsey!
并未预期到你光临啊
You are not expected.
我是来传达我方政♥府♥的请求
I am here at the request of my government,
为大使阁下和你们的行政官大人带来了礼物
bearing gifts for both the ambassador and your chief administrator.
要我为您通报他吗 长官
Should I call him for you, sir?
先不用
Not yet.
什么样的礼物?
What sort of gifts?
是代表我们友谊的象征
Symbols of our friendship.
古人留下的手工制品文物
Artifacts carved by the ancients themselves
已有百万年历史了
over a million years ago.
我希望你不要以兵戎相见
I-I would prefer it if you didn't--
你不会认为我会允许你
You don't think I would allow you
把这种东西随便拿去给我们的行政官大人
to give something like this to administrator Halpurn
连检查都不检查把
without looking it over first.
行啊
All right.
那么 队长
Well, Captain?
是否可以接受了呢?
Is it acceptable?
我看没问题
Looks fine to me.
那么我是否可以呈送给行政官大人了?
Then I may present it to the administrator?
当然可以
Absolutely.
很好
Excellent.
我认识路的
I know the way.
这是什么?
What is this?
你已经登上命运号♥飞船
You're on board the Destiny.
我向你保证我们不会伤害你分毫
I promise you you won't be harmed,
很快你就会回到自己的身体了
and you will be returned to your own body shortly.
Woolsey!
Woolsey!
你来干什么?
What are you doing here?
他带了个礼物来 首长
He's brought a gift, sir.
是送给您和大使阁下的
For you and the ambassador.
我已经检查过了 确定无问题
I've already inspected it, I'm sure it's harmless.
队长 你应该做的是
Captain, what you should have done
立刻让Woolsey先生返回原处啊
is instruct Mr. Woolsey to return home immediately.
至少先看看石头上的铭文吧
At least read the inscription on the bottom of the stone.
请求您
Please.
这怎么可能啊?
How is this possible?
这点我是不清楚
That I can't tell you, sir.
不过请您冷静
Just stay calm.
这不会要太久的
This shouldn't take too long.
我们做到了吗?
We, uh... we pulling this off?
目前还算顺利 长官
So far so good, sir.
我穿的这是啥幺蛾子?
What the hell am I wearing?
SG-1组的四梯队和五梯队
SG-1 teams four and five
大约5分钟就能到达
should be arriving in five minutes.
那让我们去欢迎他们来使用我们的设备吧
Well, let's go welcome them to our facility.
应该行得通的啊
It should have worked.
好啦 现在还没必要惊慌
Well, there's no point in panicking just yet.
也许你该再试一次
Maybe you should try it again.
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表