剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
Good.
很好
I need you to get back to the bridge.
你快回舰桥上去
Here.
在这
Got him.
找到了
Shoot him!
开枪
What are you doing? Shoot him!
你在干嘛 开枪
I did. Again!
我开了 再打
What the hell's the matter with you?
你♥他♥妈♥搞什么啊
You had him in your sights--
他已经在你视线范围了
Rush!
拉什
He did the right thing!
他做的是对的
What is the point of being able to track him
如果不能捉住他 那跟踪他
if we can't catch up to him!
又有什么意义
He is wounded now!
他已经受伤了
Killing him could kill countless people back on earth.
杀了他会害死地球上无数的人
We are running out of time,
我们没时间了
and you're dreaming if you think
你还指望他会向你坦白
he'll ever tell you what you want to know!
简直是做白日梦
Let me see, let me see.
我看看 我看看
Buddy, you're going to be okay.
兄弟 你会没事的
It doesn't look that bad.
看上去不是很糟
Rush?
拉什
Rush!
拉什
Ooh, I've got to get you back to the ship.
我得把你带回飞船
Go! Go get him.
去 快去找他
I'm-- I'm fine.
我 我没事
No, you're not. You are bleeding pretty bad.
胡说 你出了很多血
I thought you said it didn't look bad.
你刚才说了看上去还好
Ah, I lied.
好吧 我骗你的
Rush, you've got to listen to me.
拉什 你听我说
Greer has been hit.
格瑞中弹了
I've got to get him back to the gate.
我得把他带回星门
You were right.
你说得没错
We are out of time.
我们没时间了
You have to turn back.
你得回来
Do you hear me?
你听到了吗
This is not worth it.
这不值得
We need you, Rush.
拉什 我们需要你
Don't throw everything away for this.
不要为此抛弃一切
Rush?
拉什
Rush?
拉什
She says she can help.
她说她能帮上忙
R-really?
真的吗
How?
怎么帮
Well, you know Rush has been giving me problems to solve.
拉什一直叫我帮忙解决一些问题
Equations.
一些等式
I... I didn't understand any of it at first,
我一开始一点都不懂
but I would stare at it for hours,
但我盯着它看了好几个小时
and then suddenly something would pop into my head
忽然我脑海中就蹦出了一些想法
and-- and I would write it down.
然后 然后我将它写下来
Yeah, I know.
是的 我知道
Look, I get it-- you want to help.
听着 我知道了 你想要帮忙
The point is I think I'm starting to understand it, Eli.
关键是 我想我开始理解它了 伊莱
It's like I'm slowly getting control
好像我慢慢地开始能控制
of whatever is in my head.
我大脑里的东西了
Or it's getting control of you.
或者是它开始控制你了
You really want us to give her
你真的想要我们让她
access to the ship's systems?
进入飞船的系统吗
Eli, this is me talking.
伊莱 现在是我自己在说话
Please.
拜托
I really think if I could just see what the problems are...
我真的觉得如果我能找出问题所在
Can't hurt to let her look, can it?
让她看看也没什么关系吧
Actually, yes, it could.
事实上 有关系
We're assuming that any solutions
除非她提供给我们的
she may provide us are what we really need.
办法就是我们所需要的
Yeah, and not some subroutine
而不是某些可能
The last thing we need right now--
我们最不想要发生的事就是
those aliens attacking us again.
外星人再次袭击我们
And that's what I'm counting on all of you for.
这正是我指望你们能解决的
Rush.
拉什
I know you didn't care enough about Ginn to
我知道不会为了吉恩
risk your life coming after me.
冒着生命危险来找我
I'm sure it was that other woman she was connected to.
我肯定一定是和她有关的另外一个女人
You must have really cared for her.
你一定很在乎她
I understand revenge.
我能理解报仇的心理
Your people have killed enough of mine,
你的人杀了那么多
people I cared about.
我关心的人
I let you live.
我没杀你
You know why?
你知道为什么吗
I wanted you to live with it, the way I have.
我要让你活在这种痛苦中 就跟我一样
I wanted the pain to eat you alive.
我要让你活活受痛苦折磨
I know it's a fate worse than death.
我知道这样的生活生不如死
I let you live, but next time I won't.
我留你条生路 但下次我不会了
You want your revenge?
你想复仇吗
You come and get it, Rush.
来啊 拉什
I'm going to put you out of your misery.
我会帮你终结痛苦的
Come and get me.
来找我啊
Hey, what are you doing?
你在干什么
Chloe!
克洛伊
Stop her!
阻止她
It's okay.
没事的
What do you mean, it's okay?
什么叫没事的
What did you just do?
你知道你刚才干了什么吗
I-- I don't know, but it's okay.
我 我不知道 但是没问题的
You said you were in control.
你说你能控制好的
Yeah. I am.
是的 我可以
Do you even know what you just did?
那你知道你刚才干了什么
No...
不知道
I'm sorry. I...
对不起 我
You should go back to your quarters.
你回你的房♥间去吧
Come on. Come on.
来 走吧
Eli...
伊莱
You should look at this.
你过来看看这个
They stall the clock yet?
他们延长倒计时了吗
No, sir.
没有 长官
Less than two hours now until Destiny jumps again,
还有不到两个小时离命运号♥就要再次跳跃了
and they say that's it.
他们说只能这样了
Dial the gate.
拨号♥星门
What about Rush?
拉什呢
I have information...
我有情报...
Oh, God.
天哪
You're late.
你迟到了
I know.
我知道
Nine hours late.
迟到了九小时
How's Greer?
格瑞怎么样
He's going to be okay.
他会没事的
You?
你呢
You didn't answer your radio.
你没在对讲机上答复我
The battery died...
电池没电了
a long time ago.
很久之前就没了
You didn't come after me.
你没跟上我
Eli figured out how to track the Kino
和你一样 伊莱也知道
remotes the same way you did.
怎么追踪基诺遥控
We saw two signals heading back this way together,
我们看到了两个信♥号♥♥同时往这边返回
figured one of you had them both
猜想你们中必有一人手握两个遥控
and the other was dead.
而另一个人死了
True.
没错
You couldn't have known you had so much extra time.
你不可能知道你会有这么多时间
What in the hell were you thinking?
你到底在想什么
I knew Eli would figure out how to stall the clock.
我知道伊莱会找到办法延长倒计时
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表