剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
看来确实是
That seems about right.
你懂不懂啊 要是你想做这种事
You know, if you're going to do something like this,
至少该跟人说一声嘛
you should tell someone.
是啊 是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Young可是气坏了哦!
Young is pretty pissed!
是哦 反正他等下可以去当咆哮党的
Yeah, well, he can shout at me later.
你怎么这么无动于衷啊?
How could you be so blase about this?
你在那边可能会死掉的
You could have died in there--
你要是愿意 可以在去餐厅的路上吼我
You can shout at me on the way to the mess if you like.
我不相信
I don't believe it.
Amanda说这是她潜意识的反对行为
Amanda said it was some kind of subconscious act of disapproval.
Ginn绝不会伤害任何人的
Ginn would never hurt anyone.
也无所谓了 反正我回来了
It doesn't matter anyway. I'm back.
那边是什么样子?
W-what was it like?
绝对隐私啊
Entirely...Personal.
我们不可能永远保持这种伪装
We're not going to be able to keep up this charade forever.
到底还要用多久?
How long is this going to take?
我在汇报会上已经说过最可能的猜想了
I gave you my best guess in the briefing.
你也说过我们到这后你要重新评估
You also said you'd re-assess once we got here.
他们的设备已经可以从镎銙核心中提取能量
Well, the facility is already drawing power from the naquadria core,
这倒是让我们速度可以加快不少
which speeds things up considerably.
但从另一方面而言
On the other hand,
这也差不多都是上世纪40年代的技术
this is more or less 1940s technology,
也够拖后腿的
which can slow things down.
不过话又说回来 有句话叫做
Then again, there's the
"抓住机遇深化改革 加快迈入XX新时代"
"They don't build things like they used to" Factor--
1小时还是2小时 Mckay你选个数
One hour or two, McKay. Which is it?
如果我们现在就结束谈话
If we end this conversation right now,
我还是能尽早提前完成的
I can still manage the former.
老谢真♥他♥妈♥的说的对
(SGA男主 A城的执行军队长官 大家想你了!!!)
Sheppard's right.
他说啥了?
(John肯定是说Mckay说废话兜圈子)
About what?
看来现在是进行我们第二步目标计划的好时机
Perhaps now would be a good time to undertake our secondary objective.
当然可以
By all means.
我带你去我的办公室找
I'll show you to my office.
你是怎么用那么小的装置控制能量流切换的?
How can you possibly control the power flow from so small a device?
因为啊 从技术角度讲
Because, technically speaking,
就你所能理解的范围看
as far as you're concerned,
我来自未来
I'm from the future.
Mckay博士很感谢你的协助
Dr. McKay appreciates your help.
天才和社交看来从来不对号♥啊?
What is it with genius and social skills?
啥
Hmm?
没事
Never mind.
我们已经准备好星门的连接了
We're good to go as far as the Stargate is concerned.
很好 很好
Good, good.
我在传程序呢
Just loading the program,
大概就10分钟吧 最多了
so 10 minutes, tops.
我就开门见山问吧
I'll just come right out and ask.
一旦我们证明了可以建立连线
Once we've proven we can do this,
你是否有兴趣加入命运号♥的队伍
would you be interested in joining Destiny's crew?
呃 那我倒没想过
Well, I never actually--
我知道你也有自己所从事的
I know that you can pretty much write your own ticket
为之瞩目的事业
as far as assignments are concerned,
但再没有比这更激动人心的使命了
but there isn't a more exciting mission out there.
哎呀 要是不能回地球可是挺麻烦的
(亚城一开始也是单程票)
Well, there is the niggling issue of not being able to get home.
现在还不能
Not yet,
不过只要我们派上合适的人员登机
but we get the right people aboard,
让命运号♥再现辉煌
return Destiny to its former glory--
就算那可以实现
if that's even possible.
这就是我需要你的原因啊
(挖墙脚,够斜坡修理一顿的)
That why I need you.
我认为Young上校才是指挥官吧
I thought Colonel Young was in command.
容我重新表述 是我们需要你
Let me rephrase, that's why we need you.
Mandy啊
Mandy...
我只想来看看你是不是安好的回来了
I just wanted to make sure you got back all right.
又回老家了
Home again.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
之前我很担心的
I was worried.
我知道你担心我
I know you were.
我最不想要的事就是
The last thing I would ever want is...
那又是怎么了?
What the hell was that?
超光速引擎紧急关闭了
An emergency shutdown of the FTL drive.
Ginn?
Ginn?
我想应该没有造成任何损伤
I don't think there will be any damage,
但我只好用此分散她注意力
but I needed the distraction.
Dr rush现在有危险
Dr. Rush is in danger.
我知道 我们正想把他弄出来
I know, we've been trying to get him out,
而我也一直在找你呢
and I've been looking for you...
这是个错误
It was a mistake.
她不是有意这样做的
She didn't do it intentionally,
但并无出口可以脱离模拟状态
but there's no way out of the simulation.
你在说谁啊?
Who are we talking about?
Perry博士
Dr. Perry.
我本想尽快联♥系♥你的
I tried to reach out to you sooner,
但她一直在阻止我
but she keeps stopping me,
或是抑制住了我
or suppressing me.
这很难解释
It's hard to explain.
我是用尽心力精神
It's taking all of my concentration
才得以出现
just to be here.
她为什么要那样做?
Why would she do that?
她是想争取时间解决这个
She's trying to buy time to solve the problem
是在她编的那个初始模拟脚本里的问题
in her initial programming of the simulation,
但她是无法修复的
but she can't.
唯一的办法只能从外部关闭
The only way to end this is from the outside.
你必须去关了它 Eli
You have to do it, Eli.
怎么关啊?
How?
你得去
You have to--
Ginn!
Ginn!
Ginn啊
Ginn...
出什么事了?
Hey, what happened?
我感应到有一组超光速引擎模块有超载可能
I sensed a potential overload in one of the FTL drive modules.
我就让它紧急关闭了一下
I was able to stop it with an emergency shutdown.
做的很好
Very good.
那么
So...
我是不是该让你继续工作呢
Should I leave you to work,
还是我们可以坐下聊聊天?
or can we sit and talk a while?
呃 我还是要工作啊 真的
Well, I should work, really.
那一会见
I'll see you soon.
好的
Sure.
我们有个麻烦
We have a problem.
你没找到证据吗?
You couldn't find proof?
哦 我找到了证据
Oh, I found proof, all right.
但证据表明在过去的数个月内
That for the past several months,
兰加拉人坚定不动的
the Langarans have steadfastly refused
拒绝和Lucian联盟做任何交易
to have anything to do with the Lucian Alliance.
说个"不"字哪要花那么久
It doesn't take that long to say "No."
每次谈判来回
In each exchange,
联盟开出的条件就越丰 很优厚呢
they've been offered more, much more,
但每次他们都拒绝了
and each time they refused,
显然是不想破坏他们与我们之间的盟友关系
apparently out of concern for jeopardizing their alliance with us.
我早说过了
I told you--
Woolsey 我们也有充分理由怀疑
Woolsey, we had damn good reason to suspect--
对哦 就是因为咱们那些间谍卫星
Yes, because of our spy satellites.
反正这也改变不了什么
This changes nothing.
我想是找您的 行政官
I believe it's for you, administrator.
我是Halpurn行政官
This is administrator Halpurn.
先生 我不知道你是听谁说的
Sir, I don't know who you've spoken to,
但这里没什么需要担心的
but there is nothing to be concerned about.
一切都没问题
Everything is...
大使阁下?
Ambassador?
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表