剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
我们要在这儿待个一阵子
We're going to be here for a while.
哎呀 我全身器官都叫嚣着等在这休息
Well, my gut says to stay put and wait it out,
不过这可能是个大金矿呢
but this could be a gold mine.
你们觉得怎么样?
What do you guys think?
城市里一定有医院
Cities have hospitals.
我都洗了好几个月的绷带了
I've been washing bandages for months.
要是我们能找到个药店
If we could even find a pharmacy--
或是杂货店
or a grocery store.
当然要枪店啊
Or a gun store.
问题是 这里的人肯定有什么理由才离开的
Thing is, these people left for a reason.
我们还不清楚呢
We don't know what.
你们去过匹兹堡没有啊?
(当地环境混乱,表示出走也不奇怪)
Have you ever been to Pittsburgh?
喂! 姑奶奶我就是生在那里的耶
Hey! I was born there.
我看值得去冒冒险
I think it's worth the risk.
我们分几个小搜寻队 全部轻装出发
We'll go out in small teams, light armaments.
长官啊
Sir...
等等 难道不是大家一起去吗?
Wait, shouldn't we all go?
长官 多些人可以搜寻范围更广一点呀
We'd cover more ground that way, sir.
这样已经是我做的最大让步了
This already goes against my better judgment.
我命你们俩留下并确保所有人的安全 明白?
I want you two to stay put and keep these people safe, understood?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
上校
Colonel--
你也留下
You too.
这里一样可能发生危急情况让你当英雄
Could hit the fan in here just as easily as out there.
如果我们未能在7小时内返回
If we are not back in seven hours,
我希望你带领大家回到飞船
I want you to get everyone back on the ship.
不要派人搜救 不要等待 行吗?
No search teams, no waiting, okay?
有没有什么特别想让我们找的东西
Anything in particular you want me to look for?
我是想一件新衣裳想疯了
I'd kill for a new outfit.
我会记着的
I'll keep that in mind.
保重
Good luck.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们朝这边走 小心些
We'll head this way. Be smart.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你这主意很好
This was a good idea.
是啊 我就是想尽可能抢救多一点 你懂吧
Yeah, I just wanted to grab as many as we can, you know?
从某种角度而言
In some ways,
这个花♥园♥真是我们这帮人最大的成就了
this garden was our biggest accomplishment.
你是说除了酿酒机之外吗
You mean besides the still?
我是说除了能活下来这点啦
I mean, besides staying alive.
要知道 我经常到这里来坐着沉思
You know, I come here a lot just to think,
自从修复了这个穹顶后
ever since it got repaired.
知道吗 当你躺在地板上
You know when you lay down on the ground
仰望苍穹繁星
and you look up at the stars?
我小时候 经常和我爸爸一起这样做
My father and I used to do that a lot when I was a kid.
他教会我辨识所有的星座
He taught me all the constellations.
那些星星们总是在变换着
These stars are always changing.
Eli 你在做什么啊?
Eli, what are you doing?
在给Park博士帮忙啊
Helping Dr. Park?
好了 是时候停手了
Well, time to stop doing that.
Rush下线
Rush out.
别留我一个人跟他一起太久 求求你了
Don't leave me alone with him too long, please?
我再收一些就去找你们了
I'll grab a few more and be right behind you.
我想知道他们离开多久了
I wonder how long they've been gone.
很难说
It's hard to say.
大自然要收回一个城市是很快能使之荒芜的
Nature can reclaim a city pretty fast.
至少有些年了吧
Years, at least.
他们就跟我们一样的人 但我们再不能认识他们了
They were just like us, and we never knew them.
我想不通的是为什么一个交通工具都没有
What I can't figure out is why there's no vehicles.
别浪费时间去参观那些
Don't waste time searching stores
没有任何有用物资的房♥子和商店了
or buildings that don't have anything useful in 'em.
要是我们找到一个鞋店 我是绝对要进去的
If we see a shoe store, I'm going in.
新靴子还是很有用的啰
New boots would be useful.
中尉
Lieutenant...
怎么?
Yeah?
我们应该分开走
We should split up,
散开到对街去
go on opposite sides of the street.
这样可以搜更多地儿
We'll cover more ground.
对 好主意
Yeah, good idea.
那么 Brody和Chloe
Uh, Brody, Chloe,
还有你们两个 你们跟着我
and you two, you're with me.
(拍摄地为温哥华希望小镇)
你怎么没穿上你的太空服呢
You're not wearing your suit.
哎呀 在到达恒星前还有蛮长时间的
Well, there's plenty of time before we reach the star.
再说了 不♥穿♥那个工作更方便
Plus, we can work better without them.
是啊 现在我不就看着很傻缺么
Yeah, but now I look ridiculous.
是啊
Yeah.
你要不要再帮我核对一下这些数据?
Will you double-check these figures for me?
然后干啥?
Then what?
哟 这不是你的计划吗 你来告诉我啊
Well, it's your plan, you tell me.
我就知道
I know that,
只不过是问问嘛
I was just asking.
我也随便问问
So was I.
我先问的呀
I asked first.
Eli 我们俩人都得要明确之后要怎么做才行
Eli, both of us have to know exactly what we're doing here.
可没有即兴发挥的余地了
There's no room for improvisation.
要是我们行错半点差池
If we get this wrong,
可就会是大灾难
we've got a very big problem.
对哦 我们就死翘了
Yeah, we'll be dead.
所以我正是有疑问在此 你到底想要怎么做这个
Which I find problematic, so how do you want to do this?
我不明白你疑问是什么
I don't understand the question.
哎呀要死人命呐 我们要完蛋了
Oh, bloody hell, we're all doomed.
咋啦! 我们手动驾着飞船穿过恒星不就行了嘛
What! We pilot the ship manually through the star.
计划不就是这样么
That's the plan.
那到底谁去坐驾驶座 谁坐副驾啊
Who is going to be the pilot, and who is going to be co-pilot?
我觉得
I just assumed--
听着 到最后当然毫无疑问的一点是
Look, there's no question that in the end
我们两人必须一起完成这个事
that it's going to take both of us to pull this off,
但却只有我们其中的一个
but only one of us
要去进行实际操作过程
should input the actual course corrections.
我是在明确到底谁去担这责任
I'm trying to determine who that should be.
好吧
Okay.
我去行了吧
I'll do it.
那行
There.
也不多难的 对吧
That wasn't so hard, was it?
现在你再核对一下这些数据吧
Now double-check those figures for me.
Rush 我是Park
Rush, this is Park.
说吧
Yeah, go ahead.
命运号♥把穹顶的门锁住了
Destiny's locked down this compartment.
我需要你们帮我开门
I need you to override the door.
这就来
I'm on it.
开不了了
It's not working.
看老子找到些啥宝贝
Look what I found.
标签都被撕掉了
All the labels are worn off.
我们不知道这里面装的是啥
We don't know what's in them,
有没有过保质期啊
or how old they are--
等开了罐就知道了呗 对不
we'll find out when we open 'em, okay?
唔
Mmm...
毒罐头啊
Botulism.
太阳要落山了 天马上要黑
The sun is fading. It'll be dark soon.
还有六小时
Six hours to go.
看看这个
Check this out.
我在那边找到的
I found it over there.
好像是报纸嘛
Looks like a newspaper.
看头版头条啊
Look at the headline.
这是Young在通报
This is Young.
我在一个城市上方的优势位置
I found a decent vantage point of the city.
这里不是被遗弃了
It wasn't abandoned.
这些人是灭绝了
These people were wiped out.
我们已经穿过城镇一半了 长官
We're about halfway across town, sir.
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表