I later gained notoriety from bringing those responsible to justice.
将那些需要承担责任的带去审判.
I can only assume
我只得认为
you're going somewhere with this.
你正打算和这个进行下去.
Let's just say
让我们只是说,
I've recently come to believe
我近来开始相信那些在后面的人,
that those behind the rogue element of the NID
NID中那些流氓要素的后面,
have not entirely been eliminated.
没有被完全消除.
In fact, they may be stronger than ever,
实际上他们之后更加强壮
and Vice President Kinsey may still be tied to them.
而且金赛副总统仍然雇佣他们.
They tried to have him killed,
他们试图杀死他,
then he tried to take them down.
而之后他努力获取他们.
Seems unlikely.
那似乎不可能.
At the time, something must have made Kinsey a liability.
在那时,某些事必定使得金赛处于不利条件.
After the assassination attempt,
但在暗♥杀♥失败之后,
the opportunity presented itself
那出现的良机
to propel Kinsey onto the presidential ticket.
把金赛推进到总统票选.
That could have motivated a reconciliation.
那可能足够促成和解.
Either way, I'm not surprised by any of this, Mr Woolsey.
任何方式,我都不惊讶通过任何这样的,伍尔西先生.
Well, I'm sorry to say that I am,
嗯,我很抱歉说的,
and I want to do something about it if I can.
而且如果我能, 我想作些关于它的事情.
Like what?
比如什么?
Like present evidence, if there is any,
比如提供证据,如果那里有任何
connecting Kinsey to illegal activity
金赛连接到涉及那些
involving those behind the rogue NID.
流氓NID背后的非法活动
What makes you think evidence like that exists?
什么使你认为存在那样的证据?
Because you're sitting right there.
因为你正坐在那里.
I'm sorry?
请再说一下?
Three years ago, you left SGC,
3年以前你离开了星门指挥部,
supposedly retired.
据称准备退休.
I'm guessing you were blackmailed.
我猜测你被勒索了.
And?
然后?
And then you came back.
并且然后你回来了,
Nothing about
虽然它没什么,
that ever made any sense to me.
但对我很有意义.
I want to know why, how.
我要知道为什么,怎样.
You've got something on Kinsey,
你有一些关于金赛东西,
something I can use.
一些我能用的.
""That's it, we're in.
就是它.我们进去了.
I'm downloading now.
现在我正在下载.
Kinsey's online activities connect him to NID actions
金赛的在线活动显示,
over the last year and a half,
他和NID的活动联♥系♥超过1年半了
including a secret operation I ran out of Area 51,
包括秘密行动, 我离开51区.
involvement with the Russians...
同俄♥国♥人的牵连
and the threats to Hammond.
还有对哈蒙德的恐吓.
You're a piece of work, Kinsey.
你是一件艺术品, 金赛.
Tried to shut down the SGC.
你努力去关闭星门指挥部.
You make this big speech about hating secret organisations,
你讲话说你多么憎恨秘密组织
then jump in bed with the NID?
然后和NID一起跳到床上. 那算什么?
I'm done.
我完成了.
What are you going to do?
你要怎么做?
Take down the whole NID?
打倒整个NID?
Nope.
不.
Here's the deal.
这是个交易.
Get them to reinstate Hammond
让他们使哈蒙德复职
or this disk goes to the press.
或者让这张磁盘的资料变成新闻.
You've got connections, General.
你已经得到联♥系♥,将军,
You must know what's going down.
你必须知道怎样进行下去.
That's not the only copy.
那不是唯一的副本.
Why haven't you given this to someone before now?
为什么以前你不把这个给某人?
I didn't know who to trust.
我不知道去相信谁,
I still don't.
仍然不知道.
Yes, sir, right away.
是的,先生,马上.
The president will see you now.
总统想在将见你.
Thank you.
谢谢.
Thank you for seeing me, Mr President.
谢谢你见我,总统先生.
Is there something
是不是你想在你的报告里
you wanted to add to your report, Mr Woolsey?
加点东西呢,伍尔西先生?
Yes, sir.
是的,先生.
As I'm sure you're aware,
我肯定你已经察觉到,
the NID does not exactly have a spotless record.
NID并没有完全的无污点记录.
For several years, a group of rogue agents
几年来,一群流氓特工
operated inside of its ranks.
在它内部进行操纵.
They acted on behalf of
他们按照利益行事,
a cabal of international business interests
一个密谋策划的国际商业股份,
intent on acquiring alien technology
意图获得外星技术
for their own profit.
为了他们自己盈利.
One could only hope.
人们只能希望.
Mr President?
总统先生?
I know they're out there, Mr Woolsey.
我知道事情已经在那儿了,伍尔西先生
I'm saying that one could only hope
我现在说的是人们只能希望
that money was their chief motivation.
他们仅仅只是为了求财
However, I doubt the type of person who is behind this
不过我怀疑这后面的那类人,
is short-sighted enough for that,
对于那个足够短视,
given what he must know.
他必须知道.
In light of the new reality that Stargate presents,
在星际之门当前的新现实下,
there are aspirations
在纯粹的金融贪婪之上
beyond mere financial greed
有远大的志向,
that could be much worse.
那会有多糟.
I agree.
我同意.
You're here to tell me that the vice president
你来这里告诉我副总统
is still in league with them?
仍然和他们勾结在一起?
If these people
如果这些人
are as powerful as we both think,
同我们所想的一样强力,
it does make one wonder
我们双方都想知道
what the vice president offered them
副总统能提供他们什么
in exchange for the price on his head.
作为悬赏他脑袋的交换.
Obviously, the full control of
显然的,完全控制
the Stargate programme that the White House affords.
白宫给予的星门项目
The vice president brought key financing
副总统给你的竞选胜利
to your campaign victory.
带来了关键的金融投资.
I just hope it didn't come at too high a cost.
我只希望那没有太高的费用.
I also hope history one day shows that...
我同样希望将来有一天历史能显示
I tried to do the right thing.
我努力做了正确的事情.
Whose version of history, Mr Woolsey?
谁的历史版本,伍尔西先生?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表