And that's the problem.
而这就是问题.
OK. I'm really not following here.
好的.我真的不同意.
I'm saying you're missing something
我是说你错失了某些
vital from your life.
生命中至关重要的事情.
The sad part is you have no idea what I mean.
悲哀的是你却不知道我在说什么.
Dad, I am happy.
爸爸,我很高兴.
I've seen and done things most people
我已经看到和做过大不多数人
couldn't even dream of.
即使做梦也无法想象的.
I have an incredible life.
我有一个不可思议的人生.
And yet you're alone.
然而你独自一人.
Well, lately the dating scene's been a little stale, but...
嗯,最近约会有点不新鲜,但是...
then again I am marooned on a spaceship.
然而我又被困在一艘太空船里.
No. Always.
不. 经常.
For as long as she was alive,
只要她还活着,
your mother showed me a world
你母亲向我展示了
beyond just ambition and career.
世界那边的雄心和职业.
She gave my life meaning and balance.
她使我的生活有意义和均衡.
It was my honour to love her
在她和我在一起的短暂时间里,
for the short time she was with me.
爱她是我的荣誉.
And if I were young again
并且如果我再年轻一次,
and I met her for the first time,
而且第一次遇到她,
even knowing her fate,
即便知道她的命运,
I would do it all over again.
我也完全会重新做一次.
That is love.
那是爱情.
Sam, I know you've denied yourself the experience
山姆,我知道你已否定了自己的经历
because you think it
因为你认为它不可避免地
must inevitably end in pain and loneliness.
以痛苦和孤独为结果.
It's time to let go of the things
是时候放开这些
that prevent you from finding happiness.
阻碍你找到快乐的事情了.
You deserve to love someone...
你应该爱某人...
and be loved in return.
并且被爱着.
Report, Colonel.
上校,报告.
This one was a bust too.
这个也坏掉了,长官.
These folks were more in the dark than the first bunch.
这些人比第一个更处在黑暗中.
They were indeed a primitive society.
他们是个原始社会.
Whatever. They hadn't seen any sign of the ship.
无论如何. 他们没有看见任何飞船的迹象.
We're oh-for-seven on this, sir.
我们问了七次.长官.
You heard from the Tok'ra?
你收到托克拉的消息了吗?
They've made an initial trace
他们已经开始按"普罗米修斯"的路线
of the Prometheus's route.
做初步追踪.
There's no sign of it
选定的冷却协调位置
at any of the designated cool-down coordinates.
没有任何信♥号♥♥.
Assuming they stayed on course.
假使他们在继续追逐.
They're expanding the search,
他们扩大了搜索范围,
conducting long-range scans of systems adjacent
从路线相毗连
to the route home.
附近的长程扫描.
Hopefully,
满怀着希望,
we'll hear something from them soon.
我们不久将得到他们的消息.
I don't wanna hear it.
我不想听.
Good. Cos I'm not in the mood.
很好.因为我没心情.
All right. What?
那好.做什么?
When Colonel Maybourne and you
当你和梅伯恩上校
were stranded offworld,
一起困于外世界中,
Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration.
卡特少校感到相似的挫折感.
She despaired at the thought
她绝望的认为
of never seeing you again.
再也看不到你了.
Not you? Indeed.
你不是呢? 确实.
You are like a brother to me, O'Neill.
你就像是我的兄弟, 欧尼尔.
You're like, what, 140?
你像我,什么, 140?
A younger brother perhaps.
或许是个小♥弟♥弟♥.
But that is not my point.
但那不是我的观点.
Look, T, I know what you're trying to do.
你看,提亚克,我知道你想要做什么.
And I appreciate it.
并且我很感动.
Wanna try?
想试试吗?
It's fun.
很有趣.
I remember when I was a little girl,
我记得当我还是个小女孩的时候,
I used to wonder how a bubble could exist.
我非常想知道一个泡泡时怎样存在的.
There's this thing called surface tension.
有个东西叫做表面张力.
When molecules bind together...
当分子捆在一起时...
Boring.
令人厌烦.
Here, just try.
拿着,试一试.
See? Fun.
看到了吗? 有趣.
Yeah.
是啊.
All right, Carter. On your feet. Let's go.
行了, 卡特. 站起来. 我们走.
I was wondering when you were gonna show up.
我正困惑你什么时候才要出现.
You just gonna sit there?
你一直都坐在那里?
Too tired, sir.
太累了, 长官.
Samantha...
萨曼莎...
I'm a figment of your imagination.
我是你想像力虚构出的人物.
You're gonna call me "sir"?
你仍然要叫我 "长官"吗?
Old habit. Sorry.
老♥习♥惯.抱歉.
Are you gonna save yourself or what?
你还要拯救你自己吗,或者别的?
I've tried.
我试过了.
Just giving up, then?
然后,放弃吗?
I don't know what else to do right now.
我不知道现在还能做什么了.
You'll think of something.
你要想些事情.
You came to give me a pep talk?
你来给我些鼓励的话吗?
That's what friends are for.
这就是朋友要做的事.
Friends. Hey!
朋友. 嗨!
This is you talking here.
这是你在这说的.
Might as well be honest.
该诚实的说.
What if I quit the air force?
假使我退出空军呢?
Would that change anything
那能改变任何事吗,
or is it just an excuse?
或者它只不过是个借口?
I'd never ask you to give up your career.
我绝不要你放弃你的职业.
Cos you don't feel anything for me?
因为你确实对我没有感觉吗?
Carter...
卡特...
I'd let you go right now if I knew.
如果我知道,现在我就会让你走.
That easy? I didn't say it would be easy.
容易吗? 我没有说会很容易.
Then what's stopping you,
那么是什么让你停止的,
if you really wanna know?
如果你真的想知道?
I'm trying.
我厌烦了.
Maybe it's not me that's the problem here.
或许那不是我在这里的问题.
Let's face it, I'm not that complex.
让我们面对它, 我并不很复杂.
Me? Sam...
我? 山姆...
I'm a safe bet.
我是个物体.
As long as I'm thinking about you,
只要我想起你,
setting my sights on what I think is unattainable,
按照我的视线都是达不到的,
there's no chance of being hurt by someone else.
没机会让其他人受到伤害.
Jacob was right.
雅各布是对的.
You deserve more.
你应该得到更多.
I will always be there for you, no matter what.
我会一直在那里等你,不管怎样.
Believe me.
相信我.
So what now?
那么现在做什么?
Go save your ass.
去拯救你自己.
One last thing.
最后一件事.
Never mind.
别记心上.
What do you want?
你想要什么?
What do you mean?
你指的是什么?
Whoever you are,
无论你是谁,
I know why everyone else has shown up.
我知道此外出现的人为什么在这.
Why are you here?
你为什么在这里?
What do you want from me?
你想从我这里得到什么?
I don't want anything, but you do.
我不想要任何东西,但是你想.
"Then the traveller in the dark
"然后在黑暗中的旅行者
thanks you for your tiny spark. "
感谢你的小火花."
"How could he see where to go
"他怎样才能看见要去哪里,
if you did not twinkle so?"
如果你没有如此的闪烁?"
What you looking at?
你在看什么?
It's complicated.
它很复杂.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表