Colonel, you all right?
上校,你还好吗?
Jack! Jack!
杰克! 杰克!
O'Neill.
欧尼尔.
What are you all doing in my bedroom?
你们全都在我卧室干什么?
Hello. Do not be afraid.
你好.不要害怕.
I assume this is important.
我假定这很重要.
Just a little, sir.
只要一会儿,长官.
OK.
没问题.
Wrong console.
错误的操作台.
Far right jewel thingy... up.
最右边的宝石... 向上.
Ah! And three o'clock.
啊! 然后朝向3点钟.
I was having the weirdest dream.
我有一个奇怪的梦.
You see, Carter?
你看到了吗, 卡特?
Told you it was no problem.
告诉过你它不是问题.
What's goin' on?
发生什么事了?
Wow. You know,
喔噢.你知道吗,
I'm really much taller than I think.
我真的比我想的高的多.
Carter?
卡特?
Colonel O'Neill, meet... Colonel O'Neill.
欧尼尔上校,遇见... 欧尼尔上校.
What's goin' on?
发生什么了?
We're pretty sure this Asgard over here
我们确信那边的阿斯加德
kidnapped you and attempted to replace you with a clone.
绑♥架♥了你然后试图用一个克隆过的替换.
How long was I asleep?
我睡了多久?
Seven days. It's a record.
7天. 这是个记录.
So you're...
因此你是...
You. ... me?
你. ..我?
Yeah. Believe me, if you think it's weird,
是的. 相信我, 如果你觉得这很怪异,
imagine how I feel being the copy.
想象一下我感觉是副本...
He has awakened.
他醒了.
What's happening?
发生了什么?
We were kinda hoping you could tell us.
我们希望你告诉我们发生了什么.
No, no, no. This is all wrong. Hey!
不, 不, 不. 这全都是错误. 嗨!
I'll tell you what's wrong.
我来告诉你是什么错误.
I just woke up, I haven't had coffee,
我刚醒来,我没喝咖啡,
let alone a pee in seven days,
更不用说在7天里没小便过,
and I find out you stole my ass
而且我发现你背着我偷偷
and made a... mini-me.
做了一个... 迷你我.
Carter, I should be irked currently, yes?
卡特, 我现在应该很苦恼,是吗?
Yes, I would be.
是的,我也会.
Why don't you tell us who you are? Loki.
为什么你不告诉我们你是谁? 洛基.
According to Norse mythology, that's the god of mischief.
根据北欧神话,那是恶作剧之神.
What did you want with Colonel O'Neill?
你想用欧尼尔上校做什么?
I have nothing more to say to any of you.
我对你们中任何人没什么可说的.
Hey! We just saved your flat little white asses
嗨! 我们从复♥制♥者那里
from the replicators.
拯救了你们既平又小的屁♥股♥.
This is the thanks we get?
而这是你感谢我们的?
At least you're gonna live.
至少你还活着.
What?
什么?
Maybe you're a little put out.
或许你有点不高兴.
But this guy didn't hit
但是这家伙没有在复印机上
the right buttons on the Xerox.
按下正确的按钮.
This body is gonna fall apart if he doesn't fix me.
如果他不修复我,这个身体就要散架了.
I cannot. All the clones suffer the same fate.
我不能. 所有克隆体都遭受相同的命运.
OK. I'm going back to my original question.
很好.现在回到我原先的问题.
What's going on?
发生什么事了?
I am a scientist,
我是个科学家,
a former geneticist with the Asgard Ruling Council.
阿斯加德管理议会 的前遗传学家.
Former? I was stripped of my stature
前? 我被剥去了身份
after I was caught performing unsanctioned experiments on humans.
从我抓来人进行未经许可的实验.
What, you've got sanctioned ones?
什么, 你曾是得到认可的一个?
I had the courage to do
我有勇气去做
what was needed to advance our cloning technology.
发展我们克隆技术所需的事情.
Instead of courage,
不是勇气,
some might call it a lack of morality.
可以称它为缺乏道德.
Our population cannot withstand
我们的人口很快
the duplication process for much longer.
将无法继续支持复♥制♥过程.
How can experimenting on humans change that?
在人类身上做实验怎样能改变那个?
Your bodies are similar to our original
你们的身体和我们数千年以前
form thousands of years ago.
原先的形式很类似.
Using your physical make-up as a template,
使用你们的身体构造作为模版,
I hoped to construct a clone
我希望能创造出克隆体,
that could contain our massively superior intellect.
它可以容纳我们巨大的高级智力.
My research was unsuccessful.
我的研究是不成功的.
So much for massively superior intellect.
太多的对于巨大高级智力.
I was gonna say that.
我正要说那个.
I was going to say
我正要说的是
it was unsuccessful
在我被抓住并被流放之前
prior to my being caught and banished.
它是不成功的
I would have found what I needed.
我要发现我需要什么.
Why risk coming back after 19 years?
为什么19年以后又回来了?
Because I thought he was the one.
因为我认为他是那个人.
Me? Me?
我? 我?
I believed his genetic code contained the key.
我相信他的遗传密♥码♥包含着钥匙.
Mine? Mine?
我的? 我的?
Stop it.
停止那个.
He was physiologically advanced enough to
他生理上发展的足以
carry and utilise all the data
携带并利用所有的数据
from the Ancients' repository of knowledge
来自古人储藏库的知识
impossible for any human one generation ago.
这对于一世代以前的任何人类都不可能的.
He is a significant step forward on your evolutionary path.
他是你们进化道路上 一个重要的台阶.
You just found this out recently?
你最近才刚刚发现这个?
I learned it when all the Asgard did.
当所有阿斯加德说的时候我才知道的.
O'Neill is legendary.
欧尼尔是传奇的.
The Asgard fleet has been distracted by
此刻,阿斯加德舰队的注意力
the war with the replicators
都在同复♥制♥者的战争
and subsequent relocation of our people.
以及我们人♥民♥随后的转移.
So you took the opportunity
因此你把握良机.
when no one was looking to sneak back here.
但不要指望像以前那样潜逃.
I do not regret my actions.
我不后悔我的行动.
I am trying to save my people.
我在努力拯救我的人♥民♥.
Look, I know this isn't all about me,
你看,我知道这并不都是关于我,
but come on.
但是,看过来.
Seriously, I'm dyin' here.
严肃地,我正在这死去.
I cannot reverse your fate.
我不能逆转你的命运.
Nor can I explain
我也不能解释
why you did not mature to the proper age
为什么你没有成长到
as you should have.
应该有的适当年龄.
Well, easy to see
嗯,很容易明白
why they kicked you out of the science club.
为什么他们把你踢出了科学俱乐部
All right, I've heard enough.
很好,我听够了.
Carter!
卡特!
Can you call Thor on this thing?
你给索尔打电♥话♥了吗?
Please, do not.
请别做.
We've tried contacting the Asgard.
我们已经试着联♥系♥过阿斯加德.
You'd think if Thor knew about this...
你得想想如果索尔知道这个...
OK, pretty sure that's it.
嗯,肯定.
All right, how long are we going...
很好, 我们还需要多久...
You all right?
你还好吗?
Actually, no.
当然, 不好.
What do we do if Thor doesn't show up?
如果索尔不出现,我们做什么?
Never mind.
没关系.
Well, it's about time.
嗯,该是时候了.
I apologise for not coming sooner.
我为不能早点来而道歉.
Loki, what have you done?
洛基, 你做了什么?
Seems he's been playing Dr Moreau behind your back.
看起来他在你背后扮演"莫罗医生".
Yes. Dr Moreau.
是的.莫罗医生.
You know why I am here. You should have known
你知道我为什么在这里. 你应该知道
O'Neill's genetic coding was safeguarded for his own protection.
欧尼尔的遗传密♥码♥应该被他自己保护.
Excuse me?
请再说一遍?
A marker was placed in your DNA
一个标记被放置进你的DNA
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表