and seem somewhat uncontrolled.
即使有一些不受控制.
Still, why set the bomb?
但是,为什么设置炸♥弹♥?
Leverage.
"条件"
Against what?
针对什么?
Sekhmet has conscious control
赛克迈特只能清醒着支配那个身体
of the body for short periods.
很短的一段时间.
She wants more.
她想要更多的.
She was gonna blackmail you with the bomb.
她想用炸♥弹♥勒索你.
The psyche is so simple, isn't it?
啊, 那精神是如此单纯,不是吗?
So single-minded.
如此单一的思想.
It's truly fascinating to behold.
真是迷人,想去看看.
She thinks you can give her that full control.
她认为你能给她全面支配身体.
Can you?
你能?
She is the experiment.
她是实验品,
I am the observer.
我是观察者.
The Goa'uld personality didn't go
然而,勾阿呜人格不会
do something like this on a whim.
有做这样事情的兴致.
You led her to believe that
你让她相信
you have the power to give her control of her life,
你有权力能给她支配她的生命.
and I'll bet you did it
而且我打赌你就是这么做的,
so she would tell you what you want to know.
因此她会告诉你想知道的.
How to save us all, Major.
怎样拯救我们所有人.少校,
I'm not the only one who wants to know.
我不是唯一想去知道的人.
I don't remember anything.
我什么也不记得.
I know this must be hard for you.
我知道这对你一定很难.
How can you know what this is like for me?
你怎么知道这对我会像什么?
Cos I knew a boy once and he was like you.
因为我认识一个男孩就像你一样.
There are more like me?
有更多像我的?
Not exactly.
不完全是
He was born of two Goa'uld hosts.
他是由2个勾阿呜宿主生的.
They call a child like that a Harsesis.
他们称呼那样的孩子为哈塞西瑟斯.
What happened to him?
他发生什么了?
He was saved by a very powerful being.
他被一个非常强大的生命拯救了.
He ascended to a higher plane of existence
他上升成为一个更高层次的存在,
and, when he did,
并且他做到的时候,
he gained great power himself.
他自己获得巨大的力量.
He used it to show me
他使用那力量
that the knowledge and memories
展示给我所有的知识,
passed on to him by the Goa'uld genetically
传递给他的勾阿呜基因
came with a terrible burden,
伴随的是一个沉重的负担
and how it was wrong to seek it for any reason.
而为了任何理由寻找它 都是错误的.
Can I be saved like him?
我能像他那样被拯救吗?
Maybe.
或许.
Honestly, I don't know.
说实在的我不知道.
Will you help us shut this bomb off?
你会帮助我们关闭这个炸♥弹♥吗?
I don't know how. You do.
我不知道怎么做. 你可以.
You knew how to open the ark.
你知道怎么打开盒子,
It was in your drawings.
它就在你的素描里.
I don't remember turning it on.
我不记得打开过它.
I know, but somewhere inside your mind
我知道, 但是在你头脑的某个地方
is the answer,
是那个的答案,
and I can help you find it.
而且我能帮助你找到它.
According to these readings,
根据这些读数,
there's a ten-pound block of naqahdah in this thing.
这里面有10磅块状那夸达啊.
What's that supposed to mean?
那个应该指什么?
It would be very bad if it went off.
如果它爆♥炸♥,那会非常糟糕.
It's a bomb, right?
嗯,它是个炸♥弹♥,对吗?
Usually it's not a good thing
我意思是通常那不是个好事情,
when they go off. True.
当它们爆♥炸♥时. 确实是.
Can we move this?
我们能移♥动♥它吗?
From what I know of Goa'uld weaponry,
根据我对勾阿呜武器的了解,
that would be unwise.
那很不明智.
It may have a sensor that would detect such an action.
它可能有个传感器 会察觉此类的行为.
Yeah, I don't even want to go there.
是的.我甚至不想去那.
Let's... Let's see
让我们.让我们看看,
if we can disarm it here.
如果我们能先在这里解除它.
I'll get the local authorities
我要去通知地方当局
to evacuate the area.
开始撤离这个地区.
Thanks for the vote of confidence.
感谢投信任票.
How many miles are we talking about?
我们在这里谈的是多少公里?
I don't know. How big is Orange County?
我不知道.橘子郡有多大?
You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑对吧?
Do I look like a practical joker to you?
我对你看起来像是一个恶作剧者吗?
Images just come to me.
图像只是出现.
I draw them. I don't know what they mean.
我画下它们. 我不知道它们的意思.
Just relax and think about it.
只需要放松,然后想想它.
When you look at this, what comes to mind?
当你看着这个,什么出现在你头脑里?
The blackouts. They're happening more and more.
灯火管制. 它们越来越多的发生.
Do you trust me?
你相信我吗?
Do you trust me?
你相信我吗?
I want to help you.
我想要帮助你,
I don't want to hurt you.
我不想伤害你.
After I help you?
在我帮助你之后?
It's not like that.
并不像那样.
We have to shut this bomb off.
我们必须关闭这个炸♥弹♥.
How many birthdays have you had?
你有过多少个生日了?
That's not important right now.
那个现在不重要.
You sound just like him.
你听起来就和他一样.
I heard you were in here.
我听说你在这里.
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I noticed most of the tapes were labelled "Anna".
我注意到大多数的带子都做了标签, 安娜.
It's not just security footage.
它不只是安全录像尺度,
It's documentation of the research.
它实际上是研究的文件.
Anything useful?
任何有用的?
No.
不,
Just something she said when we were talking,
只是一些当我们谈话时她说的事情
that I reminded her of Keffler.
我使她想起了凯弗尔.
I need to learn more about how he dealt with her
我需要学习他是怎么和她交流的,
before I pressed her too much.
在我压♥迫♥她太多之前.
What are the chances you'll find out
你从她那里找到
how to deactivate the bomb from her in time?
解除炸♥弹♥的机会有多大?
I don't know.
我不知道.
We're trying to get
我们正努力让大部分地区撤离,
as much of the area evacuated as we can,
像我们所能做的那样
we just don't know how big the blast is going to be.
只是不知道冲击波会达到多远.
No pressure. I'll leave now.
没有压力.现在我就走.
I'd feel better
你知道吗,如果你去那里处理炸♥弹♥,
if you were down there working on the bomb.
我感觉会比较好些 .
Dr Lee is the best we've got
李博士是我们做这个最好的,
and Teal'c knows more about Goa'uld weapons.
而提亚克对勾阿呜武器了解的比我多.
I wanted to see if there was anything more
此外,我想看看是否在研究笔记里
in the research notes that might help.
有什么能帮忙的.
Like what?
比如什么?
If we can offer Anna a cure for her condition,
嗯,如果我能提供给安娜治疗她的状态,
she might be willing to help us.
也许她会更乐意帮助我们.
She's been horribly mistreated
她被可怕的虐待了,
and without intervention
并且没有干涉的话,
she'd have little hope of survival.
她将几乎没有能继续生存的希望.
At the time they made her,
现在,在那时他们制♥造♥了她,
they had no idea what her life span was gonna be.
他们对她有多长寿命没想法.
Based on her current rate of growth,
基于她当前的成长比率,
I estimate it can't be more than three years.
我估计不会超过3年.
Can you help her?
你能帮助她?
Possibly.
也许.
We should be able to halt
我们应该至少能停止
the rapid-growth effects of the nanites.
纳米技术对她快速成长的影响.
I doubt we can unmarry
现在我怀疑我们能否解除
the Goa'uld DNA from hers,
来自她的勾阿呜DNA的婚约,
but we may be able to block
但是我们能封堵
the knowledge from her conscious mind.
来自她神志清醒的头脑的知识,
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表