Previously on "Stargate SG-1":
"星际之门 SG-1"前情提要:
General Hammond? This is Mr Bregman.
哈蒙德将军?这是布雷格曼先生.
No one around here wants to
这里没人想成为你的
be part of your little reality show.
小社会写实节目中一部分.
The President of the United States invited me to do this.
美国总统邀请我来这里做这个.
Look, Mr Bregman.
你看,布雷格曼先生,
You are here strictly to document what is going on.
你要严格的按照文件继续下去.
I know.
我知道
Not to pursue anything prejudicial to Air Force personnel.
不要继续从事任何不利于空军全体人员的事
Call me Emmett.
告诉你那个,为什么你不叫我埃米特?
I'm gonna get you on camera sooner or later.
上校!你知道我迟早会让你进摄影机的.
Even if all I get
即使全部我得到的
is a series of shots of you avoiding being got.
只是你一系列的躲避拍摄.
I hope shots of my ass serve you well.
我希望拍摄我的屁♥股♥会很好为你服务.
Well, I'll be damned.
嗯,我会被诅咒的.
It's my unborn son, sir.
那是我未出生的儿子,长官.
Take cover!
掩护!
After it engaged weapons
嗯,在它启动护盾和武器之后,
it activated a long-range communicator.
它激活了一个远距通讯.
Taking fire! Wells has been hit.
我们正被攻击, 威尔斯被击中了.
Are you flirting with me? Ah, well...
你正同我调情吗? 啊,呃...
Excuse me, ma'am.
请原谅,夫人.
You're required in the ready room.
你必须立即到准备室去.
That's why
那是为什么
we're not allowed to film.
我们不被允许拍摄这些进行中的活动.
Every time they open that gate,
因为每次他们打开那个星门,
something could go wrong.
就会有机会使得某些事情出错.
All because I wanted an aerial survey.
这全都是因为我想要一次瞪羚调查.
Took me too long to
是我花了好长时间
figure out it sent a transmission.
才想出探测器进行了传输.
None of that matters now.
现在那都没关系了.
And now, the conclusion.
以及现在,结束.
What's going on?
发生什么了?
You were scheduled to get shots of the gate.
我认为你们这些家伙正按计划去拍摄星门.
We got bumped again.
我们又被挤掉位置了.
Something's up.
某些事突然发生.
You just missed SG-1 in full gear.
你刚刚错过SG-1全部装备的进入星门大厅.
You got it on tape?
什么,你拍到了吗?
It's unauthorised.
那是未授权的.
Ongoing activity, I know.
一个进行中的活动,我知道.
But SG-1? Dr Jackson wasn't
但是SG-1? 杰克森博士说他几天内
going offworld for days. What's changed?
都不会去外世界.什么改变了?
I don't know.
我不知道,但它始终发生着.
Something big?
你说它是某些大的吗?
Something big happens all the time.
某些大事.它始终发生着.
What's this? Follow me.
这是什么? 跟着我.
Dr Fraiser! I'm sorry, I have to go.
弗雷泽医生! 抱歉,我必须走了.
You're not allowed, Mr Bregman.
你未被允许,布雷格曼先生.
And you know that.
而且你知道那个. - 我只是...
Stargate.SG1-s07e18.Heroes-Part.2
第七季第18集 英雄[下]
There are days when you feel the pressure.
有些日子当你感到压力.
I'm trained to handle it.
我被训练过处理它.
With all due respect,
和全部的尊敬一起,少校.
how can anyone be trained to
任何人是怎样被训练
handle an alien encounter where the stakes,
去处理一个外星遭遇在冒险时,
if what I'm told is correct,
如果我被告诉的是正确的,
could be the survival of the planet?
可能是行星的幸存吗?
It's important to remember
我认为很重要的是记得
that it's not just about this planet.
这不只是关于这颗行星.
Countless humans throughout the galaxy,
无数的人类遍及银河系,
that originated here on Earth,
起源自这里,地球,
have been enslaved for thousands of years.
已经被奴役了数千年了.
We're taking the fight to the Goa'uld on their behalf.
我们正代表着他们同勾阿呜战斗.
How do you think the world is gonna react
你认为世界会怎么反应
when they discover that an alien war has been waged
当他们发现外星人的战斗已经开始,
without their knowledge?
而他们却不知道吗?
I don't think that that's for me to...
我不认为那是对我能...
Are you suggesting we shouldn't do this?
你建议我们不要这样做?
No, I'm not saying we shouldn't defend ourselves,
不,我没说我们不应该保护我们自己,
I'm simply asking your opinion.
我仅仅是征求你的意见,少校.
I don't think that's for me to, um...
我不认为那是对我能, 呃...
No. Stop it right there.
不.就在那里停止.
I don't know...
(卡特) 我不知道...
You see, this is not her fault.
你看,这不是她的错误.
I backed her into a corner
我带着她进入了一个角落,
and I don't want to make this thing look antagonistic, so...
我不想要让这看起来敌对,因此...
OK, so lose this?
没问题,因此剪掉这个?
Well, skip ahead to after the apology.
好的,跳到道歉之前.
There. That's it.
那,就是它.
One day this secret will come out.
(布雷格曼)少校,将来有一天,这个秘密会公布
How do you think people will react?
你认为人们会怎么反应?
Much better way of asking the question.
问那问题的更好方式.
I honestly don't know.
(卡特)老实说我不知道.
I hope they can appreciate everything
我希望他们能感谢一切
we've been through. What it all means.
它的全部意义,是我们继续存在.
I hope that they will understand
我希望他们能理解,
why the people in charge chose to keep it a secret.
为什么负责的人选择保守它的秘密.
Is it difficult to keep the secret?
(布雷格曼) 它很难保守秘密吗?
Yeah. Of all the things I do around here,
是.在所有我在这周围所做的之中,
in many ways that is the hardest.
用许多艰难的方式.
Sometimes you look at what's going on here on Earth
有时候你看到正在地球进行的事情
and it makes you scream.
而且它使你想尖叫.
You want to tell people
你想去告诉人们
it is all so much bigger.
它是比他们所想的大的多的事情.
Stop it right there
在那里停止,
and go right to Dr Jackson saying
然后直接到杰克森博士
"Whether I was right... "
说"是否我是正确的"
And you're gonna put me into the Carter interview.
并且你要把我放进卡特的采访.
Especially the line
尤其是那行
"Is it difficult to keep the secret?"
"它很难保守秘密吗?"
All right. Move on.
很好.继续前进.
Whether I was right doesn't matter,
(丹尼尔) 是否我是正确的并不重要,
given the truth.
尤其是给予真♥相♥的范围.
Truth matters to you?
(布雷格曼) 而且真♥相♥对你很重要.
To everyone, I hope.
对每个人都是,我希望.
What truth? For the people here on Earth?
我们正在谈给予地球上的人们真♥相♥?
Or are we talking about another planet?
还是我们正谈论的另一颗星球?
People on other planets
我们谈的是这里的人,
are no less human.
其他星球上的人同样也是人类.
People who've had their freedom usurped.
被篡夺自♥由♥的人们.
People forced to worship false gods.
被强迫崇拜伪神的人们.
But what about people here on Earth?
但是地球上的人会怎么样?
Are they entitled to the truth?
他们被授权知道真♥相♥了吗?
Is that what this is about?
那是关于这个的吗?
This? I'm not in control of when this airs.
这个? 我并没有控制着发言.
Do you think this should get out?
你认为这个应该获得吗?
If it were up to you.
如果它由你决定.
Right there. Cut together.
就是那里.一起剪掉.
Well, that's a complicated issue.
嗯,那是个复杂的问题.
I'm asking you. Do you think people on Earth
我在问你.你认为地球上的人们
should know about this right now?
应该知道现在发生的事吗?
What do you think would happen?
你认为会发生什么?
People don't care much what I think.
人们不会关心那么多,我认为.
Cut that line. Nobody cares that
剪掉这行. 没人关心那个
nobody cares what I think. Lose it.
没人关心我想什么.删除它.
OK. It's gone. Moving on.
没问题.它消失了. 继续前进.
I haven't done what you've done.
我没做过你所做的事.
I think people care what you think.
我认为人们关心你在想什么.
Well, I think it's a relative question.
嗯,我认为它是个相对的问题.
And it depends on your point of view.
并且它取决于你的观点.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表