Pallan couldn't see they were changing.
帕仑看不到它们正在改变.
Maybe he's in on it.
或许他参与了这个.
I don't think so.
我不这样认为.
I think his memories are being altered.
我认为他的记忆正被改变.
The same may hold true for the others.
相同的也对城镇其他人有效.
Evalla!
伊凡拉!
Evalla!
伊凡拉!
I called out to her and she ignored me.
我大声喊她,但是她不理我.
It was like she was in a trance.
看起来她处在恍惚状态里.
Perhaps she was under the influence of the Link.
或许她正在受到连接的影响.
Who knows what level of manipulation is possible?
谁知道什么水平的操作是可能的?
So... brainwashing?
因此... 洗♥脑♥?
That's one way of putting it.
那是放上它的一种方式.
We have to help them.
我们必须帮助他们.
They're being held against their will.
他们正在反对他们的意愿.
As long as they've got those things on,
只要他们还戴着那些东西,
they won't be convinced of anything.
就不会相信任何事.
Is it possible to disable the Link?
有可能破坏连接吗?
The same computer system controls the dome.
同样的电脑系统控制着穹顶.
If we tamper with it,
如果我们篡改它,
we risk bringing the whole force field down.
我们会冒险使得整个立场下降.
However, if I could use the computer to access the Link,
然而,如果我能使用计算机进入连接,
maybe I could reprogram the data being sent out.
或许我能改编它发出的数据.
Do a little brainwashing of our own.
我们自己去对他们进行一下洗♥脑♥.
The only problem is, I need Pallan's help.
唯一的问题是,我需要帕仑的帮助.
If I can find historical evidence in the library
如果我能在图书馆找到历史证据
that contradicts the Link,
可以反驳连接,
some people may believe they're being lied to.
一些人也许相信他们正在被欺骗.
The records of council meetings will show
议员会议的结果会显示
there used to be over three members.
曾经有超过3名的成员.
Exactly.
确实.
All right. You two do what you do.
很好. 你们2个坐你们要做的.
Teal'c, you and I are late for a radio contact.
提亚克, 你和我来不及无线电联♥系♥了.
Colonel O'Neill!
欧尼尔上校!
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
Back to the house.
回屋子里.
We need those special outfits we had.
我们需要我们的那些特别装备.
The house is this way.
房♥子要从这里走.
You are mistaken. It is in that direction.
你错了. 它在那个方向.
There's nothing over there.
那什么也没有.
It's the edge of the dome.
那是穹顶的边缘.
Come on, I'll show you.
来吧,我会让你看得.
Here it is. See?
在这.看到了吗?
Right where you left it.
就在你留下它们的地方.
Hey.
嗨.
Is this where we slept last night?
这是我们昨天睡觉的地方吗?
It is not.
不是.
What's going on here?
这里发生什么了?
Colonel.
上校.
Are you going back to Earth now?
你现在要回地球吗?
No, we were just gonna send a message.
不,我们只是想发条消息.
Don't worry. We won't leave without you.
别担心. 我们不会留下你而走的.
Excuse me?
请原谅?
Anyone who wants to leave
任何人想离开的话,
is welcome to come with us.
欢迎和我们在一起.
Why would I leave?
为什么我要离开?
You desire to live in a world
你渴望生活在一个世界,
where the sky is not artificial.
那里的天空不是虚假的.
You must have me mistaken for someone else.
你一定错误的认为我是其他人了.
Nevin, you wanted to be an explorer, right?
内文,你想做一个探险家, 是吗?
I'm going to be a gardener, like my father.
我要做一名园丁,就像我父亲.
You are under the influence of the Link.
你正在受连接的影响.
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Those things on your head
那些在你头上的东西
lose 'em.
取下它.
No, no.
不,不.
Yes.
是的.
They're messing with your mind. Get rid of 'em.
他们正混乱你思想. 摆脱它们.
The Link gives us everything we need.
连接给了我们需要的一切.
Just take it off a minute. Just flick it off.
只是取下来1分钟. 只是轻微弹下它.
I can't!
我不能!
To be disconnected from the Link would cause instant death.
断开连接会导致立即死亡.
Now, see,
现在,看到了,
that's something you've never said before.
那是一些你以前从没说过的事情.
Colonel, I think you should leave now.
上校,我认为你现在应该离开.
Carter, what's your status?
(欧尼尔) 卡特,你的位置在哪里?
I'm on my way to the control room.
我正在去控制室的路上.
Well, watch yourself. They got to Kendrick.
很好,照顾你自己. 他们想比试剑道.
I've almost finished downloading the generator design.
我差不多完成了下载发电机设计.
Pallan, we need to talk. All right.
帕仑, 我们需要谈谈. 好的.
Do you remember earlier I said
你还记得早些时候我说过
I noticed a drop in the power levels?
注意到功率水平的下降吗?
I remember you being mistaken.
我记得你是错的.
What about now?
现在怎么呢?
Do you notice any change?
你注意到变化了吗?
Power levels are constant.
动力水平是固定的.
No, they're not.
不,他们不是.
It's just that every time these screens are updated,
每次当这些屏幕升级的时候,
the data on the Link is as well.
连接的数据也在升级.
It alters your memory,
它改变了你的记忆,
so you don't see what's happening.
因此你看不到正在发生的事情.
Major, this is absurd.
少校,这很荒谬.
Pallan, the dome is failing.
帕仑,穹顶正在失效.
I told you you're mistaken.
我说过你是错的.
No. I am not mistaken.
不.我没有错.
If you don't help me warn the others,
如果你不帮助我警告其他人,
you, Evalla and everyone in this city will die.
你, 伊凡拉以及城镇里所有人都会死.
Who? Evalla, your wife.
谁? 伊凡拉, 你的妻子.
Major, I don't know what's come over you,
少校, 我不知道你是怎么搞得,
but I've never been married.
但我从未结过婚.
I need you to disconnect yourself from the Link.
我需要你自己断开连接.
That's insane.
那真疯狂.
You believe that removing that node will kill you.
你相信拿开那个会杀死你 .
I've known that since childhood.
我从童年时期就知道了.
Evalla removed hers. Nothing happened.
伊凡拉除去过她的.什么也没有发生.
Who is this Evalla?
这个伊凡拉是谁?
I told you. She's your wife!
我告诉过你. 她是你妻子!
Your memories of her have been altered,
你关于她的记忆被改写了,
just as you've been kept from realising the dome's dying.
当你正意识到穹顶在死亡的时候.
I thought the council was responsible,
我认为议会是负责任的,
but the changes are happening too quickly.
但是改变发生的太快.
I think it's automatic.
我认为它是自动的.
The computer makes changes,
计算机做出了改变,
then updates the memories of everyone,
然后更新了所有人的记忆,
so no one's the wiser.
因此没有人是更聪明的.
Pallan, you have to disconnect.
帕仑,你必须断开联♥系♥.
That would be suicide.
那样做是自杀.
No. That's just a lie that's been planted by the computer.
不. 那只是个由计算机种下的谎言.
We need to reprogram the Link to convince the others,
我们需要改编连接去说服其他人,
but I need your help.
但是我需要你的帮助.
No. Sam!
不. (丹尼尔) 山姆!
Got it. What is that?
知道了. 那是什么?
Legal documents. All I can say is,
法律文本. 我所能说得就是,
thank God for lawyers.
为律师们感谢上帝.
When everyone else was converting to the Link,
当所有人都开始转换到连接时,
they still used paper.
他们仍然使用纸.
When the dome was made,
当穹顶建造好,
you all signed a contract on land ownership rights.
你们全都签署了 一份土地所有权的合同.
Look at the number.
看看数字.
That can't be.
那不可能.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表