I need more time.
嗯,我需要更多时间.
Look at this place, it's incredible.
我意思是看这个地方,它是难以置信的.
You've seen one crumbled city... Sir.
是的. 你看到了一个破碎的城市, 你. 长官!
This place was built by the Ancients.
这个地方是古人建造的.
Are you sure?
你肯定?
Yes. These markings, and this stone architecture...
是的,这些标记和这个石头建筑.
Dr Jackson is gonna die when he sees this.
噢,杰克森博士看到它一定会要死去的.
What, again?
再次什么?
Funny.
有趣.
Don't go far.
不要走远.
It looks like an alien. Shut up.
它看起来像一个外星人. 闭嘴.
Remember that thing on P2X787? Get lost.
嗨.记得我们在P2X-787遇到的那东西吗? 快忘了.
See, that thing was easy on the eyes by comparison.
是.看那个东西很容易看着相比较.
Let me see.
让我看看.
That's pretty scary, Wells.
那是非常胆怯的威尔斯.
It's my unborn son, sir.
那是我未出生的儿子,长官.
How can you tell?
你怎么能说出来的.
I don't know, Wells.
我不认识威尔斯.
I wouldn't paint the room blue just yet.
我不会把屋子染成蓝色.
Take cover!
掩护!
Colonel, now!
上校,现在!
Hold!
停止射击!
What the hell is it?
它是什么鬼东西?
Like the people who are now serving here at the SGC,
像那些人谁现在正在星门指挥部服务的,
the youth of tomorrow will one day
明天的年轻人将来有一天,
have to defend the free spirit of mankind.
必须保卫人类的自♥由♥精神.
And not just on our fair planet,
而且并不仅是在我们的公正的星球,
but out there. Through the Stargate.
而是那外面,穿过星际之门.
In the vastness of the galaxy,
在那广阔的银河系,
where untold evil with powers...
哪里有我们以前从没见过的
we've never seen before
拥有力量的未知邪恶,
are still waiting... to prey upon us.
仍然在等待着乞求我们.
OK. Cut.
好的,剪辑!
Senator. Great.
参议员,哈,伟大,
Thank you so much for doing this.
非常感谢你做这个.
It was really terrific.
你做这个真的非常好.
These people deserve it.
这些人应得的.
We're trying our best. Listen, Senator...
是的.我们正尽自己最大的努力.
I hope you don't mind me saying this,
你看,参议员, 我希望你不使这错误的道路,
but...
但是,我说这个,但是,
It sounded a bit like a speech.
听起来有点准备.只是喜欢一点讲话,
I don't think you're gonna like the results.
我认为你不会喜欢结果.
What if we do it off-the-cuff
如果我们做点事情没有准备,
and I throw things at you and see how you respond?
并且我难住你 ,看你怎样回答,如何?
No.
不!
No? No.
不? 不!
If you want anything else from me...
现在如果你想要来自我这里的其他任何事情.
Yes, actually, Senator...
是的,实际上...呃,参议员?
Colonel. As I'm sure you know,
啊,上校.我相信你知道
I'm to be part of the piece these men are putting together
我也是这里的一份子
to document the fine work
这些好人被召集来记录,
you're doing here at the SGC.
你在星门指挥部的优良表现
No, I didn't know that.
不,我不知道那个.
Well, I'm...
呃.我...
I'm sure there was a memo.
好的,我肯定那有份备忘录.
Did you tell them about the time
嗯.你告诉过他们关于那次
you tried to shut this place?
你努力让这个地方关闭?
Or the time you had Hammond by the...
或者那次你让哈蒙德辞职,还有.
I suggest you watch what you say.
我建议你留神你在说什么,上校.
Slander is a serious offence.
诽谤是一个严重的罪过.
Yes. So I hear.
是的.因此我听得见.
I have always been a strong supporter of this programme.
我总是这个项目的坚强支持者.
I admit I was critical in the past,
我承认我过去有批评,
but only because of
但那只是因为
the unrealised potential I see this operation as having.
我看见当时行动的未实现的潜能.
How did your interview go, Colonel?
你的采访进行的怎么样,上校?
It was short.
它很短,
Yet oh, so sweet.
然而也很愉快.
"" The president wants you to play ball on this.
总统想要你在这上合作.
I hope you're not intending to
我希望你没打算
disappoint our Commander in Chief.
让我们的总司令失望.
I would think you would want to show
我认为你要表现
your appreciation for his backing.
你对他多年来支持的感谢.
What are you doing here?
金赛,你在这里做什么?
Last time l checked,
我意思是, 上次有人检查,
you were trying to discredit him.
你却试图败坏那家伙的名声.
His term is up.
他的期限到了.
My running mate and I
我的竞选伙伴和我
are merely pointing out to the American people
只是为美国人♥民♥指出来,
certain areas that we think we can do a better job in.
某些领域我们认为能做的更好.
And when that time comes...
并且当那时间到来,
I know we can count on your vote, Colonel.
我知道我们 能指望你的选票,上校.
Yeah. That'll happen.
是...那会发生的.
And I want you to know this.
而且我想要你了解这个.
If elected,
如果被选举,
this programme can count on our full support.
这个项目能依靠我们的全力支持.
You want to get this? Sure.
你想要拍到这个? 当然.
You smarmy, self-righteous, opportunistic...
你是阿谀逢迎者,自我公正,投机取巧者...
"Unscheduled offworld activation. "
"计划外的外世界活动.
"Colonel O'Neill to the control room. "
欧尼尔上校请到控制室."- 你什么也不是,只不过...
"Repeat, unscheduled offworld activation. "
"重复,计划外的外世界活动."
Duty calls.
职责需要.
I was done.
我完成了.
Colonel, what is this offworld activation?
上校,什么是计划外的外世界活动.
What is that ?
那是什么?
I won't know until I get there.
直到我到那里之前我也不知道.
Great. Where's there?
嗯,这真棒.那在哪里?
There is here for you.
那就是你在这里.
Ongoing activity.
不间断的活动.
"Belinsky wants to stay, sir. "
柏林斯基想呆这,长官.
You see anything else worth staying for?
你能看见其他任何有价值的东西停下给戴夫吗?
"Hard to say. "
很难说.
"We need to finish searching these ruins. "
我们需要完成搜索这些遗迹.
How long?
多久?
A day or two, maybe more.
1天或2天,或许更多.
Be nice to send up a UAV,
如果发送一架无人机会很好,
get an aerial overview.
至少得到只瞪羚眼.
Permission to remain granted.
允许停留.
I'll send SG-3 as backup.
我会派SG3作为支援.
Any further threats,
有任何进一步的威胁迹象,
get out immediately.
你要立即从那里撤离,上校
Understood, sir.
明白,长官.
In the meantime I can run some tests on the device.
与此同时,我能对那个装置进行一些测试,
See what it's been doing there.
看看它在那里是怎么做的.
Send the device back, report in on the hour.
送回那个装置然后作整点报告.
"Yes, sir. SG-13 out. "
是的,长官.SG13完毕.
Sir.
长官?
It's not that I don't appreciate...
并不是我不感激你所有的.
I knew they were headed your way.
我知道金赛和布雷格曼正站在你路前面,
I thought you might be looking for an excuse to get away.
并且我认为你正在找一个理由逃脱,上校.
I thought as much, sir.
我思考了很多,长官.
And I just wanted to express my deep and unyielding...
我只是想表达我 对你深深的和不屈服的...
love for you, sir.
热爱,长官.
General? If you have a moment,
将军,如果你现在有时间,
Mr Bregman would like a word.
布雷格曼先生想和你说句话.
"Exempt from clearance
免除当前的所有现行活动,
are all current activities not reviewed by this office. "
直到在这个办公室被检查过.
That being the Pentagon.
那是五角大楼.
Breathing is a current activity.
现行活动.呼吸就是个现行活动.
My interpretation is:
我的解释是
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表