Well, this should be everything you need. Good luck.
嗯,这应该是你需要的一切.祝你好运.
Thanks.
谢谢.
That's the last of the physical examination.
嗯,那是最后的体格检查.
You have just lifted and pulled more weight
你刚刚举起了
than anyone on this base ever has.
比在基地里任何人都多的重量.
Alien technology notwithstanding.
尽管,外星科技.
Teal'c?
提亚克?
I'm clearing you for active duty.
我认为你已经可以归队了.
I am not ready.
我还没准备好.
Still nothing?
仍然什么也没有?
I've broadened my search
我扩大了我的搜索范围
to include outgoing wormholes and unauthorised activations.
包括了外出虫洞和未授权的激活.
I still have no idea what I'm looking for.
我还是不知道我正在找什么.
Maybe if you stop thinking about it it'll come to you.
或许如果你停止考虑它,它就会来找你
Take a break.
休息一下.
Fraiser says Teal'c needs a little pep talk.
弗雷泽说提亚克需要一点鼓励的话.
I've been practising in front of a mirror.
我一直在一面镜子前面练习.
Not peppy enough? Not really.
还是没精神? 没错.
Don't give me the eyebrow.
不要给我那眉毛.
Something's bothering you.
某些事烦恼着你.
Something was bothering you before this injury.
某些事在你这次受伤之前烦恼着你.
We're pretty sure we know what it is.
我们相当确信知道它是什么.
Then there is no mystery.
那就没秘密了.
Yeah, but the point is, you have to talk about it.
嗯, 但是关键是,你需要谈谈它.
OK, you don't have to talk about it,
没问题,你不想谈那个,
but you'll feel better if you do.
但是如果你说的话就会觉得好点.
You know, forget that crap.
你知道吗, 忘掉那拉屎的.
I'm your commanding officer.
我是你的上级指挥官.
And you must be kept informed of my fitness.
那么你必须保持我的健康消息.
Fraiser says you're ready
弗雷泽说你现在已经
for duty now. Is that true?
为尽责做好准备了 那是真的吗?
I have been dishonest with you.
我和你一样不诚实.
Oh?
哦?
It is unacceptable.
那是不可接受.
All Jaffa children know this
所有的贾法小孩知道这
without being told.
而没有被告知.
They are born with the knowledge.
他们忍♥受着知识.
It will not be tolerated.
它将不被宽恕.
What? Kek.
什么? Kek.
"Death. " You mean "death"?
"死亡."你的意思是 "死亡"?
Weakness.
虚弱.
We use one word for both.
我们用一个词代表两个.
For if one is weak, one may as well be dead.
如果一个是虚弱,另一个最好是死.
You're talking about the tretonin.
你在谈的是萃托宁.
I believed it to be the answer of liberation
我曾认为它将是答案,
for all Jaffa from the Goa'uld
可以从勾阿呜手里解救所有贾法,
and the reliance on symbiotes.
以及对共生体的依赖.
But as soon as I began to take it things changed.
但是当我开始使用它,事情就改变了.
I felt my capability was being compromised.
我感觉我的能力正在受损.
But I said nothing, hoping the effects were temporary
但我说没什么,希望影响只是暂时的
and my strength would return.
而且我的力量会回来.
It did not.
但是没有.
OK...
很好
Forgive me, O'Neill. I should have...
原谅我, 欧尼尔. 我应该
No. There's nothing to forgive.
不. 没什么可原谅的.
You're still twice as strong as I'll ever be,
你仍然比我强壮两倍,
and you've got two good knees.
并且你有一双好膝盖.
Then the answer to your question is no.
那么回答你问题的是没有.
I do not feel that I am fit for duty.
我并不觉得适合去尽责.
OK.
没问题.
I can accept that. For now.
我能接受那个. 现在.
Not exactly peppy.
并不是精神饱满的.
What did you want me to say to the guy?
你想让我和那家伙说什么?
He's lost his confidence.
他失去了自信.
He wants you to reinstill some.
他需要你再建立起什么.
If he really has lost his mojo,
如果他真的迷失了他的自信
nothing I can say will get it back for him.
那我说什么也无法为他取回来.
It's all in his head.
都在他自己脑子里.
If he doesn't think he's ready, he's not.
如果他不认为自己准备好了,那就是没有.
Without a symbiote, kelno'reem is unnecessary.
没有共生体,凯喏瑞姆是多余的.
I have discontinued the practice. Yeah.
我已经中断实行了. 对.
I know you don't need to kelno'reem any more,
我知道你一点也不需要再凯喏瑞姆,
but just indulge me.
但只是放纵自己.
Humans meditate even though
人们即使需要快速睡眠,
they still require REM sleep.
仍然在深思熟虑.
I think this thing I can't remember...
我认为我不能记起的这件事
Daniel Jackson.
丹尼尔杰克森.
For a successful kelno'reem,
对于成功的凯喏瑞姆来讲,
there is one element required above all others.
有一个元素需求超越其他一切.
What? Silence.
什么? 安静.
Right.
没错.
No! Master!
(回想男声) 不要! 大♥师♥!
Master, no!
大♥师♥, 不要!
Master! No, master!
(哭泣) 大♥师♥! 不要, 大♥师♥!
Kree! Ha'shak!
可里! 哈'夏!
Leave him alone.
离他远点.
No! Master!
不要, 大♥师♥!
Master, no!
大♥师♥, 不要!
Master! No, master!
大♥师♥! 不要, 大♥师♥!
Rya'c? Yeah.
瑞亚克? 对.
Yeah, I saw him and Bra'tac.
对, 我看到他和布瑞泰克.
I think they're in danger.
我认为他们处于危险中.
Are you familiar with the ambush of Kresh'ta?
你熟悉Kresh'ta那次埋伏吗?
The Jaffa rebel tribes. I read the report.
贾法反抗部落. 我读过那份报告.
106 warriors slaughtered.
106名战士被屠♥杀♥.
Only you and Bra'tac survived.
只有你和布瑞泰克幸免.
You sustained both of your lives by passing a symbiote between you.
你们通过一个共生体支持了两个人的生命.
There is something that is not in the report.
有些事情没有写在报告里.
As I lay near death, I began to dream.
当我接近死亡时, 我开始做梦.
You used your abilities
你对我使用了你的能力
and appeared to me in that dream.
并且出现在那个梦里.
I did? Indeed.
我做了? 的确.
When I had recovered you appeared to me again,
当你再次出现时我恢复了,
and that is when I knew.
并且那就是我知道的时间.
You had stayed with me and watched over me for three days.
你和我呆在一起,并照顾了我3天.
And that is the reason I am eternally grateful to you,
那是我永远感谢你的原因,
Daniel Jackson.
丹尼尔杰克森.
And why I wholeheartedly
并且我全心全意地相信
believe you concerning Rya'c.
你所说的关于瑞亚克的事情.
So you believe me too?
那么你也相信我?
The things I've heard sitting here?!
这就是我坐在这里所听的事情?!
If this happened before you retook human form,
如果这发生在你重返人类形式之前,
then whatever supply of tretonin Bra'tac had
那么布瑞泰克需要的萃托宁
would be depleted by now.
现在即将被耗尽.
That is why we must act immediately.
这就是为什么我们要立即行动的原因.
Daniel, you thought all this had to do with gate records.
丹尼尔,你认为这一切都和星门记录有关.
Perhaps you knew to look for a location.
大概你知道要寻找一个地址.
I've been through those records. I haven't found anything.
我查过那些记录. 什么也没找到.
Teal'c, is there anything familiar about the planet?
提亚克,那个行星上有任何 你熟悉的事物吗?
There is not.
没有.
General Hammond,
哈蒙德将军,
I request that we send for Rak'nor immediately.
我请求立即派人去找锐科诺.
Do it. Yes, sir.
去做吧. (卡特) 是的,长官.
You grow more and more weak each day.
你每天都在变的越来越虚弱.
You worry too much for me, Rya'c.
你对我担心太多了, 瑞亚克.
Tend to your own labour.
专心你的劳动.
A kek ha'shak! Ya duru!
A kek ha'shak! Ya duru!
If you do not work,
如果你不工作,
you will die.
你会死.
They do not work hard enough.
他们没有努力工作.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表