Daniel?
丹尼尔?
It's OK. It's me, S...
没关系,是我,萨曼萨
Do you not recognise us, Daniel Jackson?
你不认识我们了吗, 丹尼尔杰克森?
I'm sorry.
对不起.
Not even me?
连我也不认识?
Please leave me alone.
请离我远点.
I'm Jack O'Neill.
我是杰克 欧尼尔.
And, barring some freakish similarity,
除开一些奇怪的地方,
you are Doctor Daniel Jackson.
你是丹尼尔杰克森博士.
This tent is all I know.
我记得的只有这个帐篷了.
And these people, they're all I know.
还有这些人,我只记得他们了.
Before I woke up in the forest,
我在森林里醒来之前,
I don't remember anything.
什么也不记得了.
I've tried.
我已经试过了.
I've tried to remember who I was before.
我试着回忆起我以前的生活.
Sometimes I think it's floating in front of me,
有时我觉得它就浮现在我面前,
and all I have to do is reach out and grab it.
而我需要做的只是伸手去握住它.
I try... and it's gone.
我尝试了而它消失了.
You were a member of my team, SG-1.
你是我队伍的一员, SG-1.
You're a friend of mine.
你是我的朋友.
Last year, you died.
去年,你死了.
I'm dead?
我死了?
Obviously not. You just sort of died.
显然不是了,你只是象死了.
Actually, you ascended to a higher plane of existence.
事实上,你升到了一个更高的物质层次上了.
Last time I saw you,
上次见你的时候,
you were helping us fight Anubis.
你正在帮我们对抗阿努比斯.
Anubis?
阿努比斯?
Yeah, kind of an over-the-top, cliche bad guy.
啊,一种过多的, 丧尸? 坏家伙.
Black cloak, oily skin, kind of spooky.
黑披风, 油滑的皮肤, 长得象幽灵一样.
Anyway, obviously, since then,
不管怎样, 很显然, 至那以后,
you've retaken human form somehow.
你已经从什么东西又变回人了.
Actually, I can see how this might sound a bit unusual.
事实上,我能理解这听起来 有一点点科幻.
A bit?
一点点?
Why am I here?
为什么我在这里?
Hey, why are any of us here?
嗨,为什么我们也在这儿?
Honestly, I don't know.
老实说, 我不清楚.
But you gotta trust me:
但你得相信我们,
You are Daniel Jackson.
你是丹尼尔杰克森.
Think of it this way.
这样想嘛,
Out of all the planets in the galaxy,
银河系那么多行星,
why this one,
如果不是为了我们能找到你,
if not for us to find you?
为什么会是这里?
So you're saying
所以你应该说是
a higher power put me here?
一种神奇的力量把我带到这里来的?
I don't know.
我不知道.
That was generally your department.
那一般是你们的专长吧.
Thanks very much.
多谢夸奖.
You're welcome.
不客气.
Jonas and Teal'c are helping SG-3 and 5
乔纳斯和提亚克正在帮SG-3和5
begin the preliminary sweep.
进行初步搜索.
Remember when I said
记得我曾说过我们这样对话
it was like talking to a wall?
就象是对着一堵墙说话吗?
We know someone who's ascended can
我们知道有些人死后能升♥天♥,
choose to retake human form.
并保持人的外形.
You think he also chose to forget everything?
你以为他也想忘掉一切?
Maybe the part about his memory isn't voluntary.
也许他大脑控制记忆的那部分 不受自己控制了.
Maybe it's punishment for trying to help us.
也许是对帮助我们的一种惩罚.
He did say he was breaking some big rules.
他的确说过他违背了 什么重要的规定.
So? What?
那又怎样?
It's gonna take time to search all the ruins.
搜索整个废墟需要很长的时间.
There could be weapons or a power source hidden anywhere.
这里可能会有武器或能源 什么的藏在附近.
In the meantime, we try to help Daniel remember...
同时我们还得帮助丹尼尔恢复记忆
if that's even possible.
我是说可能的话.
Tag. You're it.
很好(说完了). 就这么办了.
Can I come in?
我能进来吗?
Sure.
当然.
So.
那么.
What did you say your name was again?
你刚才说你的名字是?
Samantha Carter. You used to call me Sam.
萨曼莎 卡特. 你常叫我山姆.
Yeah, well, like I already told Jim...
啊,其实我刚才有对吉姆说
Uh, Jack.
哦, 杰克.
Jack?
杰克?
Yeah. I told him.
是的,我告诉他.
I don't understand
我不明白为什么
why you aren't dying to know
你一点也不关心
all about who you are.
你自己到底是谁.
I am.
是的.
And I'm not.
我不想.
See, it's the "not" part...
看,居然说不想
What if I don't like who I was?
要是我不喜欢原来的我呢?
What if I don't want to be that person?
要是我不想成为那个"我"呢?
What if I don't have it in me
要是我不变回过去的我,
to make up for something I've done wrong?
就能弥补某些过失呢?
I have to admit, that never occurred to me.
说老实话,我没遇到过这种事儿.
Look, we all thought we'd lost you at one point.
但,以前我们以为都失去你了.
It was one of the hardest things
这是我经历过的
I have ever been through.
最艰难的事情.
You were - you are brilliant.
你曾经是现在也是很优秀的.
One of the most caring, passionate...
你是一个最有同情心,充满热情的
You're the type of person
你是那种甚至对陌生人
who'd give his life for someone he doesn't even know.
也愿意付出一切的人.
That doesn't sound so bad.
听起来不坏嘛.
If you had one fault,
就算你有过失,
it was that you wanted to save people so badly,
那也是你太想救别人,
to help people so much,
太想帮助别人了,
that it tore you apart
使得你在无法做到的时候,
when you couldn't make a difference.
竟痛不欲生.
That actually sounds kind of hard to live up to.
听起来恐怕很难办到的样子.
All I know is that, if I were you,
就我而言, 要是我是你呀,
I would definitely want to
我肯定会拼命的想办法
get to know me... you.
搞懂我(你)是谁.
I get it.
我明白.
Come back with us.
回到我们这里吧.
Let us show you who you are,
让我们带你去看你是谁,
instead of just telling you.
而不是只在这里说说.
I'll think about it.
让我考虑一下.
OK.
好吧.
Samantha Carter?
萨曼莎 卡特?
Yeah?
恩?
Was there ever anything... between us?
我们之间发生过什么吗?
Us?
你和我?
No. No, not in that way.
不,不,不象你想的那样.
We were really, really good friends.
我们是真真正正的好朋友.
OK.
哦.
Carter.
卡特.
Shamda here was just telling me a story about
宿姆德刚才只是对我讲了一个
a dog and some dancing monkeys.
关于一只狗和几只跳舞的猴子的故事.
The moral is: Appearances can be deceptive.
大意是: 表里不一.
I got that.
知道了.
Very good story. Wonderful.
不错的故事.很精彩.
Full of nuances. I like that.
剧情充实.我喜欢.
We sent up a UAV.
我们派出了一架无人机.
The ruins are quite extensive.
这个遗迹太大了.
Yeah. It's gonna take us weeks
是啊.要想全面探察这个地方
to scour this place properly.
得花几个星期.
What of Daniel Jackson?
丹尼尔杰克森的事怎么样了?
He's going home.
他准备根我们回去了.
Welcome back, Dr Jackson.
欢迎回来, 杰克森博士.
Thank you. Thank you very much.
谢谢,非常感谢.
You have no memory of who I am?
你不记得我是谁了吗?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表