'Uman Ko Keka Unas.
'Uman Ko Keka Unas.
He's saying that while we talk peace,
他说当我们谈着和平,
humans kill Unas. He doesn't believe me.
人类却杀死乌纳斯. 他不相信我.
We have to show respect.
我们必须表现的尊敬.
We have to get down on the ground.
我们必须跪在地上.
On the ground? There's no way I'm...
跪到地上? 那没门,我...
Colonel, this is the way their social order works!
上校,这是他们社会秩序工作的方式!
We have to show submissiveness
我们必须显得恭敬
to show we're not a threat.
以证明我们不是威胁.
We have to get down on the ground,
我们必须跪到地上,
and that is all we have to do.
并且全部人都要那么做.
Colonel, everyone.
上校,每个人.
Please!
请!
Benna?
Benna?
A Benna A Tar 'uman.
A Benna A Tar 'uman.
On 'or.
On 'or.
"Honour. "
"荣誉."
He understands.
他明白.
Cho'ee'che, Kor Asek.
Cho'ee'che, Kor Asek.
Now we can negotiate.
现在我们可以谈判.
How long do we have to kneel?
我们要跪下多久?
As long as it takes.
它需要多久就跪多久.
A Cha' Aka, Dan'el.
A Cha' Aka, Dan'el.
A Cha' Aka, Kor Asek.
A Cha' Aka, Kor Asek.
I think we've got ourselves a deal.
我想我们得到了一个交易.
And what deal would that be?
是什么样的交易,杰克森博士?
We won't desecrate their sacred ground. We won't?
我们不能亵渎他们的圣地. 不能?
In exchange,
作为交换,
the Unas will help defeat their ancestors' killers, the Goa'uld.
乌纳斯会帮忙击败他们祖先的杀手,勾阿呜.
And just how are they going to do that?
而且他们怎样能做到那个?
They're gonna work the mine themselves.
他们自己亲自去挖矿.
What?
什么?
Did you propose this?
是你提议的这个?
No, actually, it was Iron Shirt.
不,实际上,是铁衬衫.
So the Unas are gonna mine this deposit
因此乌纳斯会挖这块矿藏
and turn all the naqahdah over to us?
然后将所有那夸达转交给我们?
That's right.
没错.
Can they work a jackhammer?
他们能用手提钻吗?
I think you'll find they're very intelligent
我想你会发现他们都非常聪明
and can learn.
并且好学.
You treat them with respect
你真诚的对待他们,
and you'll find out what kind of allies they can be.
你会发现他们会成为怎样的同盟.
O'Neill was right about you.
欧尼尔关于你是对的.
You are a pain in the ass.
你是个屁♥股♥疼的家伙.
But... well worth it.
但是... 还值得.
Dan'el.
Dan'el.
Aka.
Aka.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表